PDA

View Full Version : through the eyelids!

pianist_clayton
13th May 2006, 04:00 AM
Whoa! I was outside lying down, trying to project, when suddenly I was able to see through my eyelids! Then it felt like my head was spinning in circles around the neck, and my body went into a complete seizure and then I projected for a couple of seconds! It was insane, because my body did it ON ITS OWN, i was just lying there counting breaths - nothing else! Does anyone know how to triger it again, cause it felt so amazing!

CFTraveler
13th May 2006, 07:03 PM
How to project?
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65

Seeing through eyelids? That's astral sight.
What you felt were exit symptoms, what I call 'feeling loose.' Some people categorize them as vibrations. There's all kinds of topics covering them on the OBE threads.

LoneCrow
17th May 2006, 03:50 AM
I must be one of the lucky/unlucky ones.

I can see with my 3rd eye almost every night in bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night and go back to bed, close your eyes and try to stay conscious right away and you may see for a while.

I can't project ... yet... though. No luck so far. Lots of odd happenings, but no OBE.

Astral sight takes a long time to get working and it seems that it only wants to work at certain times of the year and in certain locations.

I seem to be able to watch my subconscious and what it was doing.

For example. If I was playing a spiderman game on the ps2 all day long, then went to bed. I started seeing buildings and such flying thru the air like the game. It was playing in my subconscious and I could see it with my eyes closed.

Same with driving. If you've been driving all day long, sometimes you can close your eyes and see with your astral sight, you'll see the sight of the road passing you by.

CFTraveler
17th May 2006, 12:49 PM
When I was in college I took a music appreciation class, where the lab was listening to classical music with a pair of headphones. That is the class that made me fall in love with Mozart. Then I would go home and re-listen to the entire symphony in my head, down to the last detail. Falling asleep with Mozart playing in your head- it was sublime!