PDA

View Full Version : Ashtanga Yoga

sunsaluteyogaperth
21st June 2012, 09:23 AM
Ashtanga Yoga is known as a Mysore style of practice, these are inspiring classes offering real and sustained change.By practicing this,removes impurities from the body.

newfreedom
21st June 2012, 10:24 AM
Ashtanga Yoga is known as a Mysore style of practice, these are inspiring classes offering real and sustained change.By practicing this,removes impurities from the body.

Hi Sunsaluteyogaperth and Welcome to the forums :-)

WOW! to have the ability to put my body in the shape of a bridge again... Soooo cool !

I did gymnastics up till age 12 yrs, so can remember them times.... awesome ! .... it's highly unlikely i will ever manage that again in this body this lifetime... but NEVER say never .... lol!

Last time i tried to do a bridge must of been about 9 yrs ago & i could just manage to do one xX

P.S. - I think you might be breaking the 'no links' rule, as i think you need a certain number of posts ( 15 or 20 ?) before being allowed to post active links, unless of course you have gained the permission to 'skip' this rule

But thanks for posting i enjoyed the bridge image ~ too 8) !

Revend
24th August 2012, 09:18 AM
Ashtanga Yoga is a well known yoga class activity. This is a best form of yoga. Yoga is good for fitness and health. Yoga provides energy to our body and fresh air enters in to our body that is good for our health. Anyway it is a nice class of yoga and everyone should visit this class.