PDA

View Full Version : Heart buzzing?

AstralCody
22nd June 2012, 01:36 AM
Has anyone had this? Is this a good sign? It only lasted for about 2 seconds but it is new to me. It didn't hurt. My heart buzzed, and it almost sounded like electricity in my ears. Very weird stuff! What is this? It was a pretty intense buzz, it got my attention that's forsure.

I had this happen when I attempted to AP about 2 hours ago.

newfreedom
22nd June 2012, 02:26 AM
Hmmmm.... buzzing..... not sure..... i get a feeling of vibration sometimes, usually more like an inner tremble or jitter, also a sensation of a wobble of wild spinning energy at times...

I get a thrumming sound oscillating throughout my whole being sometimes, that sounds like a loud 'hu' or vacum cleaner type humming sound.... is a buzzing similar do you think ? .... sometimes it feels like a fast flowing river running through....

had the feeling of electricity in my throat, but not my ears i don't think...

I find your post very timing Cody.... i got my bug necklace out yesterday and wore it over my heart charkra for a couple of hours..... it is either a bee or fly type insect & it's really awesome..... maybe my heart chakra did just BUZZ then too xX hahaha xx:-)

AstralCody
22nd June 2012, 08:13 AM
-new
That is so cool! haha :-)
You know with the descriptions you gave that might just be what I felt. It was like a vibration... but only on my heart, and I heard A static I guess you could say in my ears. It was the weirdest thing. I know it wasn't physical related. I am perfectly healthy etc, so I am not worried about it. It was really cool when it happened. I wish I could have stayed awake for more... unfortunately my anxiety meds make me VERY sleep and I fall asleep quicker than normal. But if I don't take them I get panic attacks everyday.

I have a jade stone with a Chinese symbol on it I believe it means good luck. It's wrapped around a little string and I want to convert it into a necklace. Maybe I will give it a shot. :-)

"BUZZ" no pun intended haha:D

CFTraveler
22nd June 2012, 01:58 PM
All of the above. But I've gotten a buzzing in my back too.

dreaming90
23rd June 2012, 01:48 AM
Heart chakra activity?

If you relax into the buzzing and allow it to come over you, does it turn into full-fledged vibrations? Typically mine start in the chest, but sometimes they creep down from the crown.