PDA

View Full Version : Energy orgasm

TurboCurro
13th May 2006, 11:20 AM
I´ve fond this article about energy orgasms on the web: http://www.tantra.com/energy.html by Annie Sprinkle.
I haven´t tried it yet because I´m afraid It could be dangerous, It could cause an early Kundalini awakening.
Does anyone know about this exercise? have you tried it? Is it really dangerous? :(
Thanks

13th May 2006, 06:41 PM
This is a quote from the article:

Energy orgasms will clear the body of repressed emotions, old hurts, and blocks.
The only person that I actually know who practices this is not what I'd call a centered, peaceful person. She has all the same problems and insecurities that most humans have. So, I think the above quote is overstating it a bit. I love energy work myself, but believe that almost all repressed emotions, hurts, and blocks need to be worked out on a psychological and spiritual level, rather than just energy practice.

On the other hand, the singer "Sting" claims to practice tantric sex with his wife for 9 hours at a time. It's spiritual and sexual. If you've ever seen him in an interview, he seems rather pleased with it.

wstein
13th May 2006, 08:35 PM
I haven't tried that.

I do know its possible to cause an orgasm by petting with (palm) energy only (in the same manner one might pet with physical touch).

Aunt Clair
21st May 2006, 01:38 PM
I read the article . It seems reasonable and harmless . Tantra between consenting lovers is not harmful . It can be quite healthy , and pleasurable . And it will enhance spiritual development .

Faerydust
8th June 2006, 09:22 PM
Namaste

I actually had a similar experience though it was totally involuntary. I was listening to the Incubus CD, Make yourself, and had an energy "peak" response.

I've also experienced serious sensual type energy in prayer.

There's something to it.

Stay peace
-Faerydust

violetsky
8th June 2006, 11:05 PM
I am hoping you mean Incubus the music group which is better than a CD designed to help you attract incubi (scary thought).

For those that do not know, an incubus basically is an egregore level energy form created for one purpose. It stimulates you sexually in a very over the top way then feeds off of your sexual energy. These things are more often than not used by those you hopefully would not want to be affiliated with. Incubi collect raw sexual energy for their creator who then uses this energy for their own purposes that are not spiritual in anyway. Incubi are not disincarnate spirits they are created for one purpose. They collect raw sexual energy from you and do not give back. It might feel like a WOW experience with an explosion of energy as the thing taps into your core essense and energies. That gives you a temporary high but you likely have no idea what has just been taken or how much. Hopefully WOW is not what we are after. Also, once you connect up with one of these things they will keep coming back for more without your consent. Basically it is not good for the overall health and welfare of your spirituality.

Tantra is very different. It is between two adults who hopefully deeply love each other and are sharing their energies and bonding in a healthy way to balance energies etc. There is give and take and balancing with loving tantra. It is beautiful and leaves you with a balanced whole feeling - holy.

Best Regards,
Violetsky

CFTraveler
9th June 2006, 01:11 PM
violetsky wrote:
they are created for one purpose. They collect raw sexual energy from you and do not give back. (about incubi)

Now I have one question: Let's suppose you create your own incubus, not on purpose (is that possible?) and then are hounded by it, and after (possibly years) you realize what it is, and when it visits you you try to fight your response to it, and sometimes even succed- is this even possible, and can you keep it away 'forever' by denying it what it needs?

violetsky
9th June 2006, 10:14 PM
Now I have one question: Let's suppose you create your own incubus, not on purpose (is that possible?) and then are hounded by it, and after (possibly years) you realize what it is, and when it visits you you try to fight your response to it, and sometimes even succed- is this even possible, and can you keep it away 'forever' by denying it what it needs?

It if pretty easy to accidentally create a programmed thought form. I did not realize this till recently. For example I had a joke going where I would tickle a close friend's nose just before giving them distance healing. It was a way to let them know I was about to work on them without having to call but I must admit I also wanted to be a wee bit of a friendly pest. It turned out that I had put too much thought and detailed effort into this endevour and the poor person was getting VERY pestered by the thing. It had taken on a life of its own. Every time they went into trance the feather I had created in my mind was there tickling their nostril. Realizing what had happened we were able to dismantle the thing. So it is possible to accidentally create things but an incubus (?).....I don't thing so. It would not be called an incubus then. An incubus is purposely made to collect raw sexual energy and bring it back to its creator. Now these things can take on a life of their own and develop a mind of their own - like any consciousness. So there are incubi that no longer return to their creator to off load. They are just out there. That is why it is important to put in a mental command when you put a lot of conscious effort into anything that it not do its job for longer than 30 days and that the energy and consciousness meld back into you. (When you start thinking about egregores and programmed thought forms it starts you thinking about us and our relationship with God? Wild thought eh?)

Bardon did mention something that is worth expanding on. That if you fantasize about someone (and I do feel sorry for pin ups) you can actually project a lot of energy towards this person but if enough time is spent in fantasy over this person you can create a conscious image of them of almost egregore level as you imagine what they would be like and how they would act etc. If you poured a lot of sexual energy into this then yes you might end up with a problem. But it would not be so much an incubus as you unbalancing yourself. If you realized what you had done, it would be easier to dismantle something like this because you created it.

A bigger problem is that when we pump out a lot of excess sexual energy on a regular basis we can attract "consciousness" to us that is not good for us and this could create addiction or worse.

Of course, the quality of my answers above are only as good as my experience level, which is limited. So as always this is just my best guess.

Very Best Wishes,
Violetsky

Aunt Clair
10th June 2006, 02:59 AM
An energy orgasm released from the male into the female during tantric sex feels as if the energy rushes up past the womb through the body to the heart and and sometimes through the crown . An auric wake of colours ensues which envelopes the lovers .

The energy is so high that the fingers can be seen in the dark with the physical eyes as a glowing blue white water auric energy . But in clairvoyant sight , it is even more beautiful .Breathtakingly so , it makes one weep .

Between lovers this is a fantastic union which is not only pleasurable but it is has inherent vibration raising potential like shaktipat . It also bonds the lovers to each other making it possible to find each other astrally or in RTZ . And it feels as if being hugged on the inside not the squeeze from the hug but the feeling of acceptance which comes from the hug inside you ...indescribable .

There is a drawback though , if you try this form of union with one that is a lot lower than your vibration .It can cause a lot of blocks to move out of the way too quickly and your lover may become embroiled in emotional angst while the kundalini makes it way through purifying karma and opening up the soul . I call this the kundalini S***kicker cocktail .

So it is best to find an aware lover once we begin our path fully and it is best to keep level with each other so that the other one is not dragged through the maelstrom to join us . It can instead, make us part .All the ugly parts of self rear their ugly head whilst we travel down the tunnels of Seth through the qlippoth . If you hold on for the ride you might love each other through the trials and become stronger still .

Bluelq
2nd August 2006, 11:58 PM
My first real post (after the hellos). As such I would like to say hi to everyone and note how excited I am to be part of this group. Finding others that share such an interest is a difficult thing sometimes. Especially in Missouri...(lol).
As for tantra, I have been semi trying for 6 months but have really not given it the time or discipline it deserves, I started working on it to prolong sexual duration. It somewhat helped but I really did not feel I was there yet so to speak. I have stopped practicing tantra as it directly incorporates self practice. Although this obviously would be a pleasant experience, due to my religious background and by extension my true single status it is becoming a bit too much. The whole thing translates into me constantly being sexual. A member of the opposite sex passes by and my mind immediately cause a fantasy. The more I abstain from "practicing" the more this fades. As such I am in a bit of a pickle. Finding a partner is somewhat problematic, not only is the timing not right in my life but it also poses other issues on a un-resolved previous relationship. So been trying the NEW, I hope the balance will work its wonders and enable me to have better emotional control. Possibly to get a chance to practice at a later term. I believe tantra to be the true natural way of making love, at least as a higher being. I imagine it as giving gratification but without the feeling of action. An inner stride of energy rather then a use of energy to cause pleasure. More like energy becoming the pleasure itself. I have gotten as far as feeling the vibrations, only slightly, that was amazing. Part of the problem in me could be in blockage thus not enabling the energy to flow freely through he body and being forced out through physical orgasm. I have also heard of many AP while in that state of mind. I haven't searched the forum yet but Monroe made a big deal about involuntary sexual union in the Astral. Has anyone experienced this?

Pilar
29th August 2006, 08:00 PM
There is some really interesting work being done in this arena (with great practical books, courses) by Mantak Chia (Thailand) and Michael Winn (US). It is called the Healing Tao system and it is tantra with a definite "light-love-healing" focus. The practices can be done solo, or within monogamous partnership. The goal is enlightenment. My partner and I have been engaged in this work--he for longer than I. It is very healing and loving. Powerful, though. I've pushed some major blocks out doing this and it was bumpy! Great for women who have had past sexual abuse wounds, due to its focus on love, safety, healing, trust.

Pilar

Inx
31st August 2006, 08:03 AM
There is a drawback though , if you try this form of union with one that is a lot lower than your vibration .It can cause a lot of blocks to move out of the way too quickly and your lover may become embroiled in emotional angst while the kundalini makes it way through purifying karma and opening up the soul . I call this the kundalini S***kicker cocktail.
How can one find out how high is this vibration within himself and within others?