PDA

View Full Version : recall at looking at my hands during dreams asking for clarity

AstralCody
27th June 2012, 11:04 PM
I do this alot... I will be dreaming, and I look at my hands and say "clarity now!" Last night in my dream I even made statements like "Okay... I am fully aware of what is going on, clarity now!" and then had a weird dream follow from there. I did notice when I said clarity now things got brighter for like 2 seconds but then lost awareness.

Am I dreaming I am having OBE's?
Or am I having OBE's but goofing them up somehow?

It was kinda cool but it's frustrating at the same time. I miss my OBE's that felt so real.

CFTraveler
28th June 2012, 03:08 AM
Please tell me what is the purpose of looking at your hands and saying 'clarity now'.

AstralCody
28th June 2012, 06:46 AM
To get more clarity, so I don't lose focus in an OBE.

CFTraveler
28th June 2012, 04:04 PM
So you're using your hands as a focus tool? To stay in the dream longer? I would recommend you choose an item in your surroundings instead of something of 'your' body if this is the case.

AstralCody
28th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks CFT. It's what I do in my OBE's to get more clarity though so I figure it would work in the dream. It's like I am dreaming of having OBE's

CFTraveler
28th June 2012, 09:52 PM
I guess I'm still not understanding how this is helpful in a dream- when you say clarity, do you mean in a visual way, in a mental way? It seems to me if you are doing something you 'learned' in waking reality, it means you're already lucid. This is why I don't understand exactly what you are asking for when you say 'clarity'.

AstralCody
28th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Well I am still not sure if it even was a dream or not. It FELT like a dream. Like Robert Bruce says, look at your hands in an OBE if things are slow and demand clarity, by looking at your hands etc. Maybe I had an OBE but I lost awareness so fast I went back into dream mode after? When I am in an OBE I will often look at my hands if things start to get sluggish and say clarity now and it helps a bit, It will enhance my awareness. In this case it didn't. Which makes me wonder if I am dreaming of having OBE's or if I am having them in the middle of the night and just forgetting them,