PDA

View Full Version : Shamanic fire ceremony

dreaming90
5th July 2012, 06:44 PM
From William Buhlman's (now defunct?) OBE newsletter, Jan 2011:

During every OBE workshop I conduct a shamanic style fire ceremony that directs our complete attention upon a specific intention for change. Think about what works in your life and what you would like to change. Maybe you would like a new relationship, or perhaps the freedom to pursue a life-long dream. Once identified, we place this focused intention for change into an object from nature that will burn, such as a pine cone. The first object from nature represents the energy you would like to remove from your life, and the second represents
what you would like to manifest. We present to the fire twice,

once to release the old and then to attract new energies into our lives.

I know from personal experience that this process is powerful. During my Venice, Italy workshop held last November I placed a single focused intention for change into the fire. I wanted to sell a home and as you know the real estate market is very slow. This is especially true for vacation property in the off season. The very next day, after the fire ceremony my wife emailed me that we had just received a cash offer for the home. We sold the home three weeks later on December 3.

Source:

http://www.astralinfo.org/newsletter.htm

CFTraveler
5th July 2012, 07:28 PM
Very interesting. This reminded me of last night's adventures, have to put them in my journal.