PDA

View Full Version : Looking to take this for a test run

defectron
5th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Hi, this is a long story that I don't really feel like going into in full detail. But recently after I defeated a black magician that sent an attack at me, my teacher did a divination saying that certain forces were so impressed by my performance that I would be called upon to perform similar actions in the future.

So anyway I have been giving this some thought. I was thinking maybe I would try going professional with this. So if anyone is being bothered by a demon or any other sort of malevolent entity and would like me to take a crack at resolving this let me know. It doesn't matter where you live as I have ways of doing this over long distances. What I would do is have a certain entity associated with me go scope out and assess if your problem would be something I could handle or not. After that I would charge based on a combo of what you think is reasonable and what you think it would be worth to you to have this problem done away with. If you don't want to do that I'll charge based on how difficult it looks like it might be to handle. If it doesn't go away after I do all I can I'll give you your money back of course.

But yeah, does anyone have any haunted houses, negs, demons or other stuff like that bothering them? I would like to take this for a test run to see how it goes.