PDA

View Full Version : Negative attack whilst awake.

susan
10th July 2012, 08:32 PM
HI, this has taken a bit of time for me to post this negative experience because it was so real but the problem is- what will other people make of it ? I was awake ...it was real...but the last part was whilst in, I suppose semi trance.

Was lying in bed awake about 4am trying to do energy raising when I can only describe it as a dark cloud came over me and a feeling of deep deep depression. (Went to bed happy with no worries)
I knew something was wrong so sent a wish for it to go away. The feeling got more depressive and I (knew) I had entered some negative (field) I remember saying Please Please go away!
I was starting to feel that I wanted to kick my husband's feet hard. I wanted to have a knife in my hand and I would hurt him ( but all the time I knew that this would be wrong) It was as if I was aware all the time of something negative controlling me.
It seemed to take an age before the cloud lifted and went but after that I was frightened to go back to sleep.
I lay there thinking " I don't want to go back to sleep. What if it comes back?
After about 30 minutes
My hubby got up to go to the toilet ( if you've read my posts this happens a lot. )
He came back and layed on his side facing me and put his arm around me.
I remember thinking...with the love around me here and the protection (hopefully) from the other side how can I be harmed?
This is the BEAUTIFUL bit .. I heard a female voice saying 'that's lovely ' then I felt a lovely energy tingle in my lower abdomen.
I must have gone to sleep after that so what is reported next may have been dream but seemed so real.
I saw two figures in front of me as If I had been taken to them . I got a 1 second glimpse of a man in a (WARRIER OUTFIT in the distance
) (could this have been a Gate Keeper?)I poured my heart out to them about what had just happened . They held me and said 'you poor soul come and lye down ..go to sleep.
I next am aware of being in a large area . 2 people looking on..2 men..1 the most gorgeouse to die for fab (remember girls I previously said he had been drawn by a physic artist as being my guide, (shared life from the past) but this part is irrelevant.
I am floating in a chamber shouting anything that comes from the mouth Even swearing .
Next I see a lady sitting in front of me wearing a black trouser suite I feel is teaching me and she is explaining something about the power of crystals and sound to rid of negative energy.
Eventually I woke up but I have had many many positive experiences since then as this was months ago but more real an experience as any other.
Would welcome any comments on this, but first must say ..THE FIRST BIT WAS WHILST AWAKE AND I had no problems I was aware of to cause me concern.

DarkChylde
11th July 2012, 12:22 AM
hello susan ; i dont think (imo) that you were attacked per se ? i've for a long time felt what youre experiencing , when i was very young once my entire family was away so it was just me my great grandmother and my grandmother and me.
Uptill my A'levels i shared a room with my grandmother (we lived like roomates).Summers back home are very intense and i would frequently wake up to find that my grandmother if awake would often had sprayed with me cold water to keep me chilled and sleep thusly better?
It was then i experienced the exact same thing as you.I fell asleep and woke up elsewhere in a sea there was tutorial going on about how some people encountered an entity it was an alien-looking "cabbage" that they hurled with god's might into the sea , when they hurled it in somehow i ended up with the cabbage going down (i felt absolute true fear terror not from what was happening but tasting a miasma that was made up solely of pure intentional malice and a singularly pure intention of causing harm).I kept sleeping in depression for a few days , till we all started having bad dreams.
Whatever had made it's way into our collective psyche of three different generations i do not know.I do know however that i once had to wake up my grandmother out of state where she was APing/Dreaming and saw her saw in the mirror a person just like her who fought back if she tried to move away from paralysis.
After that it was exorcisms all around but thats another thread and now im in digression sorry :)

LPCF
11th July 2012, 11:09 AM
Maybe CFT and SS will pass by to help you; they (and others, of course) are very experienced regarding counteracting negs. But for me, the answer lies in your own words:

He came back and layed on his side facing me and put his arm around me.
I remember thinking...with the love around me here and the protection (hopefully) from the other side how can I be harmed?
This is the BEAUTIFUL bit .. I heard a female voice saying 'that's lovely ' then I felt a lovely energy tingle in my lower abdomen.

DarkChylde
11th July 2012, 11:37 AM
for the mods : can this be possibly be moved to the neg-subforum as well? , i think this discussion will help folk who stroll in there too.

CFTraveler
11th July 2012, 03:32 PM
I considered it but I'd let Susan decide if she wants it there.

susan
13th July 2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, I haven't got a problem with this being moved if one of the moderators would like to

mick
16th July 2012, 07:38 PM
HI, this has taken a bit of time for me to post this negative experience because it was so real but the problem is- what will other people make of it ? I was awake ...it was real...but the last part was whilst in, I suppose semi trance.

Was lying in bed awake about 4am trying to do energy raising when I can only describe it as a dark cloud came over me and a feeling of deep deep depression. (Went to bed happy with no worries)
I knew something was wrong so sent a wish for it to go away. The feeling got more depressive and I (knew) I had entered some negative (field) I remember saying Please Please go away!
I was starting to feel that I wanted to kick my husband's feet hard. I wanted to have a knife in my hand and I would hurt him ( but all the time I knew that this would be wrong) It was as if I was aware all the time of something negative controlling me.

Interesting experience. Recently we were visiting someone who is experiencing bouts of depression and other mental stress conditions. While there, I did a couple of DIY jobs and some measuring for future jobs. This involved being in the persons bedroom measuring window sizes, while doing this I was encountering emotion after emotion, the person living there was off talking with other people and somewhat engaged so I did not link them directly as the source at that point in time. The emotions were cycling through some quite disturbing states of tears, angst and anger. I finished the measuring and moved off, later we did a bit of a clearing and have kept in touch with the person since and it is of course a purely subjective assessment but they do seem somewhat more upbeat over the last few days. We plan to keep an eye and see what happens.

I would echo your responses in that the emotional fields were such that I could see that thoughts of an aggressive outlet could occur. Am currently considering the possible reasons, initially assumed a projection of the person due to their condition but during the clearing did pick up some small scale energy lines associated with it. Need to do a bit more digging next time. :)