PDA

View Full Version : SoulSailing.

SoulSail
12th July 2012, 08:56 PM
I'm in training this week in Mill Valley, California. Luckily I'm staying in a cool hotel that overlooks a bay just out of San Francisco--a lovely scene.

I wound up sleeping in this morning. I woke, went back to bed, and soon the vibrations showed up.

I left my body without much effort this time, a little struggle, but really tuning my mind into lifting up and away worked well. From there I went out my window, over the bay, and flew around in the air. I did somersaults, backflips, and with my head pointed down and my feet above me in the air, I shot up, feet first while watching the earth vanish below me.

Then I went to some mall structure with vaulted ceilings that opened to the sky. I dropped in and flew around there as well.

I hate it when these things end!

Soul

SiriusTraveler
13th July 2012, 06:10 AM
Sounds like you had a very nice time! I have only been to some... strange in between area, never in the physical counterpart environment.

SoulSail
14th July 2012, 03:42 AM
Hey Sirius,

Well, the whole thing changed while I was flying around, and the physical counterpart quickly vanished. I found myself in "Otherwhere" for sure, and by the time I was done, nothing was familiar in the scenery. Hope you're doing well friend.

Soul

SiriusTraveler
14th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Reading Kurt Leland material now, very very nice stuff. Want to get hold of Otherwhere but its pricey.

CFTraveler
14th July 2012, 04:54 PM
He's supposed to re-publish it, and when he does, it should go back to reasonable. I was lucky to get it before it went out of print.

SoulSail
15th July 2012, 06:23 AM
I wound up paying a lot for my copy, and honestly, if you have The Multidimensional Human and The Unanswered Question, you've got a very good leg up on where Otherwhere goes. I'm not saying it's not worth it, or that Kurt overlaps much, but unless you're really getting uber-advanced and lucid in your projections, you can probably hold off until the reprint becomes available.

Besides, I suspect it's important to do a fair bit of traveling before turning to a guide like that. Get out and meet some people/entities/fungus first, and then get the book.

My last projection was the first that had several other humans in it. When I went to the Cathedral looking waterpark thing, it was full of children watching me fly over them. I kept trying to show them tricks and how they could fly, but they were enjoying playing in the water too much to notice, so I just went about my business.

Soul

CFTraveler
15th July 2012, 11:54 PM
Besides, I suspect it's important to do a fair bit of traveling before turning to a guide like that. Get out and meet some people/entities/fungus first, and then get the book. I agree with this. I like Robert's books for teaching how to project and do energy work, and I like Kurt's books for what to do when you get good at it.

LPCF
16th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a great experience that you had, Soul! the best experiences, IMHO, are outside the RTZ. The RTZ has little interest for me; there is so much more to experience!

I look forward to reading about your next projections.

SoulSail
17th July 2012, 05:41 AM
Hi LPCF,

It was wonderful, especially now given that I've got a wicked form of sciatica going and the mere act of walking is painful.

I've flown before, but never so free as I did in this projection. This one was bliss. I can't get the arcs and whirls and loops out of my head. I can't wait to get out again. Now, I'm still having the "flicker" issue where I've got incomplete mind-split going, but it's actually reassuring because when I do flicker, I'm learning to mastering the art of refocusing back out and toward the astral. This last time nothing about the split hindered me, I just kept refocusing and went back to carving out sky.

Hope you're well my friend!

Soul