PDA

View Full Version : astral squids

gridwalker
19th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Hi guys, I am new to astral travel had a few spontaneous obe's met other beings they seemed nice that is a whole story in it's self, but what I am seeking help with is negative or parasitic astral entities.

I have been trying since my last obe to do it consciously, had hands and arms out so far, I have been to many sites and became a mod on one, the owner is a channel and well he I think has sent these things because I left his site, I did not agree with some stuff so left, but the night I left I saw for the first time these squid like beings floating around my room, so went to look on his site as I was suspicious and he had posted this pic to me.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=460&d=1342706541&thumb=1 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=460&d=1342706541)

So I went on the hunt to see what these things are as that pic is far to familiar to what I saw for it to be a coincidence, I don't really believe to much in coincidences anyway :D
Since seeing these things I have had headaches a pain in my upper back between shoulder blades and lower neck, I have been getting tingling sensations on the top and back of my head, my wife even said she could see the hairs on the back of my head moving like it had loads of static electricity going through it.

I have noticed that when I try to take the dive and meditate I am hitting a lot of internal chatter, is this a battle of wills so to speak, must I silence it, through my silence, I am pretty sure it is there I am getting a feeling of weight around my head and neck and well I saw them myself and he sent a pic the next day, he is a very powerful channel but he is abusing free will, my visions showed me lying in bed with snakes and them biting me, so I left, he is not honest, but this is not to moan about him, it is to ask advice, I typed in astral parasite and got this place :)

I read there are none in Ireland, not sure if that is a joke or not but this is very interesting to me, you see I come from Irish decent, the man who owned that site would always say the Celts are important they are the ones we seek, they are the key, I believe now maybe this guy is under control of one of these things and us Irish, are important as many of us are not under control by them I don't know maybe this seeing this thing for the first time has me a little freaked out and I am grasping but I know 100% what I have seen, I have seen the comment on this site about none in Ireland having them and then I just remembered as writing the comment from him about the Celts, then I see them around me.

So I have read salt baths, tee tree oil, is there anything else, like a mantra or specific meditation maybe breathing exercise etc...

I do hope there is someone here who can assist me, thank you for taking the time to read this.

gridwalker
19th July 2012, 05:10 PM
I have seen squids in the astral, and stayed away from them, because they were not positive. I have had various experiences with snakes, but I tend to see snakes as symptoms of kundalini awakening, and not troublesome entities. I don't consider them to be parasites either. But I'm sure your association/symbolism may be different than mine with them.

My visions were of me in a bed of snakes getting bitten, I was letting them crawl all over me, it in my eyes was a metaphor of what at the time was happening around me. I too see them as an expression of Kundalini awakening, but these visions came night after night until I left then then they stopped, the same vision, not having to meditate on it just bang, eating dinner with my wife and kids next thing you know in my minds eye I am seeing them all over me or some other normal daily task.

I have never seen them squids before, my experience of the astral is limited I am a newb lol

Thanks CFTraveler

dreaming90
20th July 2012, 01:04 AM
RB mentions somewhere that he refers people with troublesome hitchikers to a shaman, and that usually takes care of it. Is there a practicing shaman around that you can talk to?

gridwalker
20th July 2012, 07:26 AM
RB mentions somewhere that he refers people with troublesome hitchikers to a shaman, and that usually takes care of it. Is there a practicing shaman around that you can talk to?

I am unsure but would assume so as I live just on the edge of london uk and you can find pretty much anything you like, the thing is I would only use one through a refferal from one that the shaman has helped as we have a lot of con artists here just trying to make a quick Buck. Good idea though so I will look in to this. Thank you.

LPCF
22nd July 2012, 08:34 PM
When the site owner sent you that photo, what did he say? Or was it just a photo without a message?

Cal
16th June 2013, 09:37 AM
Hi guys, I am new to astral travel had a few spontaneous obe's met other beings they seemed nice that is a whole story in it's self, but what I am seeking help with is negative or parasitic astral entities.

I have been trying since my last obe to do it consciously, had hands and arms out so far, I have been to many sites and became a mod on one, the owner is a channel and well he I think has sent these things because I left his site, I did not agree with some stuff so left, but the night I left I saw for the first time these squid like beings floating around my room, so went to look on his site as I was suspicious and he had posted this pic to me.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=460&d=1342706541&thumb=1 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=460&d=1342706541)

So I went on the hunt to see what these things are as that pic is far to familiar to what I saw for it to be a coincidence, I don't really believe to much in coincidences anyway :D
Since seeing these things I have had headaches a pain in my upper back between shoulder blades and lower neck, I have been getting tingling sensations on the top and back of my head, my wife even said she could see the hairs on the back of my head moving like it had loads of static electricity going through it.

I have noticed that when I try to take the dive and meditate I am hitting a lot of internal chatter, is this a battle of wills so to speak, must I silence it, through my silence, I am pretty sure it is there I am getting a feeling of weight around my head and neck and well I saw them myself and he sent a pic the next day, he is a very powerful channel but he is abusing free will, my visions showed me lying in bed with snakes and them biting me, so I left, he is not honest, but this is not to moan about him, it is to ask advice, I typed in astral parasite and got this place :)

I read there are none in Ireland, not sure if that is a joke or not but this is very interesting to me, you see I come from Irish decent, the man who owned that site would always say the Celts are important they are the ones we seek, they are the key, I believe now maybe this guy is under control of one of these things and us Irish, are important as many of us are not under control by them I don't know maybe this seeing this thing for the first time has me a little freaked out and I am grasping but I know 100% what I have seen, I have seen the comment on this site about none in Ireland having them and then I just remembered as writing the comment from him about the Celts, then I see them around me.

So I have read salt baths, tee tree oil, is there anything else, like a mantra or specific meditation maybe breathing exercise etc...

I do hope there is someone here who can assist me, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Robert Bruce swears by the Lesser Banishing ritual of the Pentagram. Youtube it to see it, but if you want to try it also find a text version, it will be easier to memorize that way.

If you want to try something much simpler, in book I have called Modern Magick there is a simple technique of dealing with psychic attack from someone:

Step One: Close your eyes and slowly pivot around until you get a sense of where the real or imagined threat is coming from. Allow your senses to spread out as you slowly turn in a circle. The feeling of energy may be slight or strong, It may feel hot or cold, It may vibrate or seem to have a specific colour or scent that shouldn't be there. As you spread out your astral senses use them to look, hear, sense, feel, or taste something that doesn't belong there. This is the direction the stream of negative energy, real or imagined, is coming from.

Step Two: Once you find the direction, boldly face that way! The path of a magician is not one for cowards. Stand proudly and erect, visualize on your forehead a bright electric blue pentagram with one point upwards. Now, placing the the thumbs of each hand together, and the index fingers of each hand together, to form a triangle, surround the electric blue pentagram on your forehead with the triangle created by your hands. The hands should be flat with the thumbs meeting at the brows and the fingers meeting above, palms out. Thus you have a triangle, the "Triangle of Manifestaion", surrounding the pentagram with the thumbs forming the base of the triangle.

Step Three: Take a deep breath and step forward with your left foot thrusting your hands forward while at the same time visualizing the pentagram flying forwards in the direction of the negative energy. This will neutralize the negative energy from the psychic attack.

Step Four: To keep it from returning set up a sphere of invulnerability by immediately performing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the pentagram.

If you try it I'd like to know your results. I've tried it myself many times but just as practice, I've never been under psychic attack (I think).

Tutor
16th June 2013, 04:16 PM
I having been tryed standing in my bravado, self-found as a coward having fallen, AM Her courage Being...to change the things I can. granted, that Wisdom alone knows the difference if I standing up in Her serenity to accept the unchangeable things AM. Boldness would outright face the Best with the face of it's worst having outwronged. Thus, is the Mercy Seat also a Foot Stool, also the very Earth. yet, upon that foot stool is any Child welcome, it reckoned as innocent as The Day it were born.

Reckoner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVpTPUIzHYo

Taking as He has, does, and will; our world, as it is...