PDA

View Full Version : The Love of God

Pneumismatic
19th July 2012, 09:32 PM
I have prayed for the heart of anyone who reads or posts on this thread to be filled with the Love of God. If you want your heart to be filled with the Love of God, post one thing that you are thankful to the Creator for. It doesn't matter whether you call him the Tao, Lao Tzu, The Ground of Being, Buddha, Brahma, Krishna, Yahweh, or Jesus, all that matters is true, heartfelt thankfulness.

I thank God for You, my Friends, who transform what would otherwise be a cold, quiet, endless shadow into a neverending display of all of the bright colors of the rainbow, and I am truly thankful to God for YOU!:loveyou:

CFTraveler
19th July 2012, 09:49 PM
For me it's simple:
Thank you God for my Family, friends and for seeding the need to know You.

SoulSail
20th July 2012, 01:29 AM
For Being.

IA56
20th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you for letting me know that no-one can go wrong, all in time will come home. This knowÃ♥ng did make me to start to care for my self. Thank you!!

Ps. To take care of you is the biggest treasure and love message to our creator. Some-one wanted just you to BE.

lamommy78
22nd July 2012, 03:32 AM
Thank God for my beautiful little girl. She brings me such happiness and makes me strive to be a better person.

Golden
27th July 2012, 08:18 AM
I thank God for being alive and well. And for the great people who make life better

her crow
27th July 2012, 09:27 AM
for guidance

susan
29th July 2012, 07:27 PM
for guidance

For Discovering what some may forget

LenaNight
12th August 2012, 02:09 PM
I wish had something to be thankful for but at this point in my life Im cursing still being alive, I dont even know if I believe in anything on that list but the Buddha since he isnt a God really, but I'll try and be thankful for my nephews, they are the closest I'll probably ever get to having children of my own.

Its my hope this darkness will pass and they'll be able to inspire love in their Auntie.

Pneumismatic
13th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Its my hope this darkness will pass and they'll be able to inspire love in their Auntie.

You said it, Lena. I believe they can and they will. Much Love to you, Lena.