PDA

View Full Version : Hitchhikers and higher planes

dreaming90
20th July 2012, 01:12 AM
I've been pondering this for a while...

Say you have an astral hitchhiker that is causing you trouble. It's almost certain that this entity originates from lower planes or the RTZ.

Now, say you have some skill with navigating inner space. Say you decide to move to the higher astral or even the mental planes.

Would a shift to such an environment be enough to remove the hitchhiker? Theoretically, the vibratory rate of the hitchhiker would be much lower than the vibratory rate of the upper astral or mental planes, and thus such a shift would be intolerable by the negative-natured hitchhiker.

Buhlman says in Secret of the Soul that he simply moves the the "next level" to avoid negs.

Has anyone tried this? I've never had an issue with hitchhikers, and as you can imagine I'm not keen on seeking out such an experiment.

CFTraveler
20th July 2012, 03:59 AM
I've done this, but not thought of it that way. I just automatically just get away from them by flying "up". But I suspect that 'raising vibration' is more about lifestyle and attitude towards the universe (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?559-3-principles-for-life-transformation) than about diversionary tactics. In fact, there is a post (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?559-3-principles-for-life-transformation)in Robert's blog that I think would fit in well here, IMO.

IA56
20th July 2012, 08:44 PM
I've been pondering this for a while...

Say you have an astral hitchhiker that is causing you trouble. It's almost certain that this entity originates from lower planes or the RTZ.

Now, say you have some skill with navigating inner space. Say you decide to move to the higher astral or even the mental planes.

Would a shift to such an environment be enough to remove the hitchhiker? Theoretically, the vibratory rate of the hitchhiker would be much lower than the vibratory rate of the upper astral or mental planes, and thus such a shift would be intolerable by the negative-natured hitchhiker.

Buhlman says in Secret of the Soul that he simply moves the the "next level" to avoid negs.

Has anyone tried this? I've never had an issue with hitchhikers, and as you can imagine I'm not keen on seeking out such an experiment.

Yes me has done this too...when I consentrat me on the third eye or crown chakra then the problem is solved for me at least....I do not know if you can say it takeĀ“s me to next level...but it get automaticly peace ...