PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon Domain?

SoulSail
20th July 2012, 01:51 AM
This trip was short, and intensely strange.

The other night I travelled a bit and was suspended over a landscape of cartoon entities. We're not talking about watching a cartoon, we're talking about being around intelligent entities that looked 100% animated. Their forms shifted rapidly, from one cartoonish face to another as they paced around. I didn't interact because I got pulled back too quick. They were human in form, very bright and colorful beings.

Anyone know anything about this place or these entities?

Soul

CFTraveler
20th July 2012, 03:51 AM
I've been to a similar place, except that it was the void but there were cartoon things floating about, kind of like a video game (I don't play video games) and one actually hurt me when I got too close.
My guess would be that they are our interpretation of something so different that we characterize it that way, or so I've heard described. It was the first time I've seen a cartoonlike entity, but it wasn't the last.

Rimbecano
3rd February 2014, 09:08 PM
I have had this happen several times, including in wake-induced-lucid-dreams. In the most memorable one, I was in an environment where the beings resembled characters from the cartoon DragonBall Z. They looked "real" and 3D, but at the same time clearly "drawn". I interacted with them for several minutes. I think I interpret this as a "collective thought realm" revolving around the show DragonBall Z, which has worldwide popularity. One of my most amazing AP experiences to date was in an environment that I intepreted as a collective thought realm of the computer game "Lords of Magic".