PDA

View Full Version : Reflection

susan
21st July 2012, 09:16 PM
Hi, before I post an OBE experience can I just say that I logged on to my previous posts since joining ..... and they seem so distant and refreshingly ignorant, needing so much insight into what was happening at the time.
Even going back 5 years, the moderators, had a " question.. looking for insight .?
I think what I'm trying to say is that -as we all develop and grow this site gives us the people to connect with FOR growth.-
Now on to the latest OBE.
Had been working a lot on the brow and crown area as these areas seemed to be the most productive. (just to point out grounding and all over body energy raising was always done first)
Early morning not time to get up ,hubby (again got up to go to the toilet). He doesn't know how grateful I am for his frequent visits to the toilet through the night keeping me awake.)

I felt myself gently raising above my body. I had no sight but was aware I was floating above my body and away from it upwards and along. (I've had this before) .
Very gently came back to body.
Lay there thinking "what was the point of that?"There must have been a reason for it ?
Less than 1 minute passed when the same happened.
This time I decide to concentrate on the inner eye.
Within seconds an image slowly appeared as if a portrait of my gorgeous man ( if your following my posts) He was in clothes belonging to I think early 18th century.
Just had to share this with you .
Next post I'll tell you about Buz LightYear.

Pneumismatic
22nd July 2012, 05:17 AM
(again got up to go to the toilet). He doesn't know how grateful I am for his frequent visits to the toilet through the night keeping me awake.):lmao:Lovely! please let us know how the next one goes, I appreciate it! :D