PDA

View Full Version : Question about experience of yours (COPY)

josh437781
10th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Did you ever photograph the nonhuman head that was burned into your computer monitor in 2001?

Robert Bruce
29th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unfortunately, no. We did not think of doing this at the time. My son, Ben, witnessed this, but that's all.

robert

zbear222
22nd July 2012, 12:37 AM
what? is there a link for this story? sounds bizzare

-asalantu-
22nd July 2012, 02:47 AM
Hi, zbear222

Follow next link:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?342-Spirits-Affecting-Inanimate-Objects-and-Machines

Sincerely,
Ángel

zbear222
22nd July 2012, 09:51 AM
Wow, I have been wondering about such things. When I am in my room meditating or trance and on the brink of sleep, the tv will start making a popping noise. It doesnt do it at any other time. Also at these times it is not uncommon for the roof above me starts to creak or make a thunk. Also every car I have had has constantly had computer or electical problems. To be honest I was thinking of looking for a old car that doent have all these componets cause as soon as I get a car in no time does it start showing computer errors and or electrical problems. Weird stuff

-asalantu-
8th August 2012, 11:23 AM
Hi, zbear222

Interaction between energy body and near objects was already reported. I encourages you to do some search at forums.

Try with affirmations like "My energy workings will not affect electronic devices unless I desire that"

As always, is wise to ask Robert Bruce.

Please, CFTraveler, contribute with your knowledge.

My best regards,
Ángel