PDA

View Full Version : What a Stronghold Is

Pneumismatic
24th July 2012, 12:37 AM
In the Bible, Strongholds are mentioned as locales in "heavenly places" with which the children of light are to wage war. Other than making it clear that our weapons are not physical weapons, not much else is said about it.

A stronghold is parasitic cord, or a set of parasitic cords attached to the soul of a person in the astral, or soul plane. Once attached, a special soul plane maneuver must be executed from the soul plane or mental plane or higher to remove them. The thing is that any time the stronghold-forming spirit regains entry through a lack of watchfulness on the part of the target, the process has to be repeated. How many times have you removed the cobwebs from the upper corners of your living room?

The best thing to do is to learn to sense these negative entities and realize that empathy with those who they're traveling in is their means of entry into the target. Robert Bruce wrote that one may stare at the spot between such a carrier's eyes to avoid empathizing with them, and he was entirely correct. This prevents the soul to soul connection, through the eyes, the "windows of the soul," from being made.

But what about afterwards? Well, there is a book called Everyone's Guide to Demons and Spiritual Warfare by pastor Ron Phillips of Ron Phillips Ministries. It almost completely covers this phenomenon, mentioning 12 strongholds and the appropriate mental visualizations to use to destroy them. He recommends confessing the sin related to the stronghold ("sin" isn't a designation for evil actions here, but rather for the spirits and strongholds that need to be targeted for removal and any act that allowed them entry) to God, repenting of the sin and stronghold and praying for the stronghold to be destroyed, then visualizing the destruction of the stronghold, in whatever form you feel is right. I use meteorites, BIG ones, slamming them into the place on earth that the target is standing, causing a nuclear explosion! It truly is a joy doing this when you feel it work! I also visualize the construction, or coming down from Heaven of a "Strong Tower" of the opposite vibration and form over the target afterwards. Sometimes the process still needs to be repeated, if the "Strong Tower" is not adequately defended, which requires wakefulness.

However, Ron Phillips only lists 12 primary stronghold forming spirits. There are a few more. They are all listed in the Bible, including the Old and New Testaments.

Projectors may feel that after they've evicted the offending neg on the astral plane or soul plane, they've done enough. Well, the Tao Te Ching says, "Seeing what is small is called insight." A spider web is a gossamer thing. The threads of gold in the cpu of the computer you're using right now are also gossamer things, but just look at the power social media can wield in the real world! Cut the cords that are transmitting bad vibes, allowing negs to upload themselves and allowing negs to see the target on their radar, and lose the prescriptions!

Oh, and to the one who asked for this information on the soul plane recently, I'm destroying your remaining two strongholds now. They are 'Oppression' and 'Rebellion.' I'm building the Strong Towers of 'Liberty' and 'Harmony' in their place. Disagree with 'Oppression' and 'Rebellion' in all their forms and look no person in the eyes who contains these spirits. You'll know them by the fruit of their lips, by their topic of conversation. You've got between 2 and 3 seconds to notice the attack and break the empathetic connection to avoid transferrance. As it is written, "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them." - Ephesians 6:6-7 And, next time you decide to spray me with an astral water hose, spray more than jst my right arm! :-)

CFTraveler
24th July 2012, 05:37 PM
However, Ron Phillips only lists 12 primary stronghold forming spirits. There are a few more. They are all listed in the Bible, including the Old and New Testaments. That's a tease.
Can we have all twelve and their replacements? (I don't like the word "opposing", but that's another theme).

ps. This topic can now be seen from two subforums- the Healing, and the PSD.