PDA

View Full Version : Article on LOA and Story Time

SoulSail
29th July 2012, 01:48 PM
From tiny buddha (http://tinybuddha.com/blog/creating-change-leveraging-the-power-of-intention/?utm_source=The+Tiny+Buddha+List&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=acbc368577-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN)...

Also, I'd love to hear your best LOA stories. Post as much or little as you like. I'll kick it off with one of my own...

Recently my family and I had to drive several hours, and after listening to tunes and getting bored with driving, I decided to get everyone's attention with a little game:

"You guys want to try an experiment?" I said.

Blank stares came back, and then my wife and son said, "Sure. What do you mean?"

I told them a little about LOA and put down a challenge for us to set our intent as a family. We agreed that we would combine energy, intent, and attention to seeing two red birds and one rabbit before the end of the day. My wife was onboard and excited, my practical son was like, "Sure Dad. Sure."

Within fifteen minutes a car came flying down the road and pulled smack in front of us. I was annoyed, traffic was getting bad, but then I really got flared up when less than a minute later, another car going way too fast pulled right behind us and began tailgating. But that's then I saw them:

Each license plate had a Cardinal on it. One in front, and one in back. I laughed and said, "We got our two red birds!" My wife added that we clearly needed to be more specific and ask for real birds, which we did.

We arrived home and later that day I was doodling on the computer when I got a vague inner sense I needed to look for our manifested reality. I went to the window and behold: two real cardinals were in a tree, looking right at me. Cool, I thought as I took a picture, but I wasn't convinced it was our reality until I walked to another windows and looked out back where I saw a rabbit munching grass in the neighbor's yard. It had been five years since I last saw a rabbit in our old neighborhood where foxes were quick to keep their numbers down.

"Wow," I muttered. "There they are, all at once." I showed my son to the windows. His jaw dropped. I have a picture to prove all this, which I'll post if anyone's interested.

So that's my latest LOA story. My ten-year-old son has been using LOA almost every day after we moved to a new state. He uses it to attract new friends, and not once has he gone out with his mother for the day without his intent being met with reality manifested in line. It's truly amazing to behold.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hope to hear your stories.

Soul

Sinera
29th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Your story reminds me of a recent experience with a wild animal in the forest. I interpreted it to be a 'sign' as I had pre-determined it to be such a thing if it appears. On the other hand, I might have turned around cause and effect because a subconscious desire or firm expectation to see such a sign might have 'caused' / manifested it. Well, maybe it is both and the difference does not matter at all.

I had written this already here in a kind of 'prelude' to one of my posts about the lucidventure of June 7th (Punin II - The Circle). As I've seen now, there I also mentioned the possibilty of a manifestation instead of a synchronicity. Quote from there:

"Recently, instead of lucidventures (AP) I had some manifestations, synchronicities, even apparitions, and clairvoyant dream communication with my HS (giving me life advice) in the meantime.

[It's all too complicated and too much to write about, but let me mention just one synchonicity or manifestation (!) from two days ago: I was taking a walk in the forest (where I live now there is an adjoining forest next to our garden, it's beautiful). The word 'mouse' has a meaning for a life (job) decision now for me, I cannot explain it more now. During the walk, I had the idea that when I see a mouse now that it is an affirmative sign to make this decision. I did this 'affirmation' 20 minutes after I finished the walk. Only 3 minutes before I reached home, and I had not even thought about it anymore, 10 meters before me a very small animal hurriedly scurried across the path, very fast. It wasn't a bird and also too small for a squirrel. I only could have been a mouse or a rat. I don't know how it is in other forests, but the likeliness of having a mouse cross your way at all, and then only within 20 minutes after making an affirmation as to this ... well, it's very low in the woods of my country (unless you have a plague of rats like in Hameln (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin) ;)). Simply amazing.]"

correction of an original mistake: I noted that it should read "20 minutes before finishing the walk" instead, meaning I had yet to walk for about 20 min before I would reach home again

SoulSail
30th July 2012, 02:40 AM
Cool. I love this topic because the stories are often just break the coincidence elements in half.

Thanks for sharing,

Soul

Giorgia
8th August 2012, 06:22 PM
I sent a request to the Universe/God/Super Conscious for some informations and they arrived , i won't go into details but it was awesome .

Giorgia
29th October 2012, 06:14 PM
i wonder how these things can happen (the rabbit,the parking spaces,the answers,whatever ..) i have a bit of a rational mind in me ..
i read many books about the law and so on and i was reading this book ''5 steps to a quantum life '' in this excerpt : http://books.google.it/books?id=fb8VrBwIClUC&lpg=PP1&dq=editions%3AFEmQi5MCG-UC&hl=it&pg=PT19#v=onepage&q&f=false
the author says that as quantum physics experiments show that is when reality is not observed is a wave of energy and when observed it becomes a particle of physical substance then what this means in our lives is that whatever we pay attention to will happen in our own world.She makes this example of someone who buys a red car and then starts noticing red cars around :
''Maybe you think that if you hadn't bought the new car,you would not have noticed all the other red cars.But the truth is ,without your noticing them ,the red cars wouldn't be there !'' And she suggests to try out some experiments .
In few words it depends on what you choose to see ,to observe ...the focus produces the result .We manifest by observing or paying attention.What a person focuses on and pays attention to is what will show up in his reality ..

which is fascinating but i was thinking ,are we sure that quantum physics' properties apply to large objects ,to the every day world ,is there consensus about this ..?
i can't seem to let go of my objective reality frame ..

Giorgia
24th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Another one : i am a big football ( soccer ) fan and i asked to see a professional football player to drop by at my fav bar ..after few days i have seen one just in front of that bar ....at the supermarket ! It's 31 years i live in this area of the town and i have never seen a professional football player walking by .Cool , but of course it could have been just a coincidence ...
Another thing, i happened to read a post of Robert Bruce about asking in dreams the result of horses' races ; well that same night
i dreamt that Borussia Dortmund will win the next Champions League ,kinda of curious now !
lol