PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if someone is astrally visiting me?

Sahar
31st July 2012, 04:05 PM
It seems like someone has been visiting me in their astral form for over a year, but I haven't been aware of it at all. (Well, I've had feelings of not being alone, but I think everyone has that feeling once in a while...) I haven't had any increased nightmares and Im sleeping as usual, so its definitely not a "neg." Question is, how I can I know when the person is in my room? Is there anything I can do to become aware of him?

The way I became aware of the visitations was through the usage of a pendulum, which I've been using for 4 years with a 75-88% correct answer rate.

Thanks!

(I also used to be a member in the old forum, so I registered here a new! :D)

CFTraveler
31st July 2012, 04:13 PM
It more than likely is a guide (for some reason, the word that came to my head was 'guardian', so I'm putting it in here just in case it makes sense to you.), but you can ask the pendulum.
Cheers,
CF.
ps. BTW, what was your nic in the old forum? (If you want to share)

Sahar
31st July 2012, 05:16 PM
Hi CFTtraveler,
nice to see that you're still active in the forum and helping everyone. Its very much appreciated!

What I didn't mention in my original post (because the whole thing is a pain to explain), is that my Pendulum has already informed me about who it is, its just that Im finding it incredibly difficult to believe. Supposedly its a man who I had a past life relationship with...I would just really like to know if he really is visiting me and if my Pendulum is right. I've tried with 3 and all keep saying 'yes, yes, yes.'

I guess I could also be visited by a guide of somekind, but since I don't really believe I have any, I've never really worked on those questions with my Pendulum.:|

Oh, and I was Neya back then. Wasn't particularly that active, but I did make a few posts once in a while.

-edit- I also think that the flashing lights I keep seeing have something to do with this. (My eyes are fine btw, haha)

CFTraveler
31st July 2012, 07:56 PM
Maybe. I only mentioned it because when I went to write the word 'guide' it actually came out as 'guardian', and since that wasn't what I intended to write, I erased it, and then thought that maybe it was for a reason, and decided to mention it.
However, I would trust the pendulum, in your shoes.

Sahar
1st August 2012, 01:59 PM
The Guardian concept is interesting, certainly. Could a living person also be a guardian of some sorts?

So is there a way I could become aware of this person when he's around?

CFTraveler
1st August 2012, 05:11 PM
The Guardian concept is interesting, certainly. Could a living person also be a guardian of some sorts? I think so, depending on various things.

So is there a way I could become aware of this person when he's around? That I don't know.