PDA

View Full Version : I think i stumbled into god

Dais
16th May 2006, 10:37 PM
I had a dream and the day prior I kept asking my self a qestion that bothered me for years. Is it wrong to hate stupid people and I do. The hole day I was think who would be smart enought to answer this qestion logicaly.
After a while of meaditating and not thinking about anything I went to bed. sortly after some violent dreams I was sucked it to a void of light. All I could feel was a sense of security and logic. the light I saw was all around me I felt it as if I was floating in some kind of nice limbo. I couldnt help but feel apathy(if that counts as a feeling).
The giant all encompasing light said hi. I just assumed this was a higher being. I then was reminder of my qestion and before i could ask it said yes. thats it yes was all that was said, then i said thanks.
So i proceed to just chill after a minute a song that had been reapiting in my head came back. The light being/god/whatever. Said "I like that song." So I just played it louder and more detailed in my head. After a minute when the song was loud and clear it started to just like hmm or buzz kinda, after a bit I just thought of being home they the light said bye I did the same and I was home and awake. well thats that.

if anyone cares the song was a hard rock almost metal song dont remeber name of it.

CFTraveler
17th May 2006, 12:52 PM
I guess the simple question is: What did you get out of the experience? (besides a yes or no answer)

jalef
17th May 2006, 03:28 PM
CF is right. it was your dream and you have to draw the meaning out of it. still it was fascinating, thank you for sharing.

if anyone cares the song was a hard rock almost metal song dont remeber name of it.

there's a song by manowar that is called 'the gods made heavy metal'. maybe they are right... :shock: :D

Dais
20th May 2006, 05:24 PM
Well to tell what I got out of it beside yes or no answer.
To put it bluntly I didnt try to get anything else I just wanted an answer for my question and I got it.

But I also was endowed with a strasnge sense of logic and understanding. that i have retained since my meeting with this being. Its very nice. I feel more peaceful with just everyday things and I also feel no anger or discomfort when ever i recall the experience or the emotins tied to them.

thanks for the replies.

CFTraveler
20th May 2006, 05:38 PM
But I also was endowed with a strange sense of logic and understanding. that i have retained since my meeting with this being. Its very nice. I feel more peaceful with just everyday things and I also feel no anger or discomfort when ever i recall the experience or the emotins tied to them. That's what I mean. Now you have something to build on.