PDA

View Full Version : UFOs & Consciousness (Interview)

Sinera
1st August 2012, 05:38 PM
Interesting interview on Skeptiko about an UFO reseracher making the leap ahead to linking the phenonemon to (higher) consciousness, metaphysics and spirituality (which readers of D. Cannon's or some OBE books already know about a lot anyway ;)).

http://www.skeptiko.com/grant-cameron-ufo-sightings-and-extended-consciousness/

Most researchers are still too much into the nuts-and-bolts materialistic thing regarding UFOs (you know, flesh-and-blood aliens flying in space rockets only ...) , so I always find it a bit 'relieving' to read more and more about the metaphysical aspect and to witness how it slowly gains ground in the UFO research community. (Interesting view about the 'male' vs 'female' take on it, though ;)).

Pneumismatic
2nd August 2012, 02:05 AM
Thank you, Volgerle! I just finished reading the entire article in one sitting and its like having a slice of hot fudge cake before the meal when you're really hungry. It was a breath of fresh air and I appreciate you for posting it, it 'hit the spot.' :D I am so looking forward to the days when people fully realize what these guys are realizing, so I can speak freely on the street for the first time in my life. Articles like this let me know that that day is rapidly approaching, or should I say, 'rapidly arriving.':rolling: