PDA

View Full Version : Focus 10 experience and related question

Puscifer
5th August 2012, 10:05 PM
I was going through the second track on Wave 1 (Intro to Focus 10) the other night, and started to experience strong visuals (basically a never ending stream of images quickly forming and disappearing out of the blackness). Was surprised at the level of detail apparent in the images! Next the blackness opened up in the center of my vision and I found myself looking at what appeared to be a dark blue sky littered with "stars". I felt as if I could have made an attempt to phase at this point, or shortly afterwards, but the session unfortunately ended with Monroe bringing me back to C1.

At any rate, I've previously read about and experienced this "star field" before on a few occasions, but didn't expect this level of experience on this particular track. I'm not too familiar with these so called focus levels yet, but felt like I went beyond focus 10 during the experience as I felt I was at a point I could nearly cross over. So my question here is this. Is it possible to go beyond focus 10 on that particular track, or do the sound waves keep you attuned to that particular focus level?

Thanks,
Michael

CFTraveler
6th August 2012, 02:53 AM
Without answering your question specifically, I'd say you were almost if not on focus 12, if you had the experience of space in front of you.

Pneumismatic
6th August 2012, 04:33 AM
One can easily phase into the rtz/astral from focus 10, especially if the track cuts off for any reason BEFORE being "brought back." It is wise to prepare for this should anyone decide to do this.

dreaming90
6th August 2012, 05:58 PM
It's easy to phase from Focus 10, though it sounds like you were well on your way to Focus 12. However, that track is designed to pull you back into C1, as you already know. For this reason, I recommend "The Frank Method" of listening to the track, then putting the headphones away and simply remembering the sensations you experienced. This should pull you back into Focus 10 without the Hemi-Sync, and without Monroe calling you back before you can phase.

PauliEffect
6th August 2012, 11:04 PM
I was going through the second track on Wave 1 (Intro to Focus 10) the other night, and started to experience strong visuals (basically a never ending stream of images quickly forming and disappearing out of the blackness). Was surprised at the level of detail apparent in the images!

You must have got good hypnagogic images. I don't know what Focus that is,
but wouldn't be too surprised if it was Focus 12, as F 10 usually is reported
having few visuals.

Next the blackness opened up in the center of my vision and I found myself looking at what appeared to be a dark blue sky littered with "stars". I felt as if I could have made an attempt to phase at this point, or shortly afterwards, but the session unfortunately ended with Monroe bringing me back to C1.

If there was a feeling of the darkness being in 3-D, containing depth,
it could very well be Focus 21.

At any rate, I've previously read about and experienced this "star field" before on a few occasions, but didn't expect this level of experience on this particular track. I'm not too familiar with these so called focus levels yet, but felt like I went beyond focus 10 during the experience as I felt I was at a point I could nearly cross over. So my question here is this. Is it possible to go beyond focus 10 on that particular track, or do the sound waves keep you attuned to that particular focus level?

Sometimes the binaural beats lock people into specific Focus states,
but several authors (Moen, Caudill etc) have reported that they have
bypassed the Focus Level binaural beats completely and gone
directly to their target Focus. Perhaps, once you skipped F 10,
you just continued onwards to other Focuses. I have also been
able to do retrievals (which are supposed to be in F 23) while
listening to F 10 / F 12 binaurals.

So you may very well have bypassed F 10. What is also noticed by some
people is that the first times they use binaural beats, they get the biggest
effects. I don't know why that is so, but have my ideas.

Puscifer
7th August 2012, 04:51 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. I had always thought F21 was thought of as the bridge, but figured I couldn't have made it that far in a preliminary exercise. Perhaps I was at or near 12 as suggested.

As a note, I've had many successful phasing experiences a number of years ago, so I felt as if I was in familiar territory when I experienced the so-called star field. Viewing that again seemed very much like suddenly being able to see through your eyelids and viewing your bedroom ceiling, IMO (another experience that I've had on many occasions which typically preceded successful phasing attempts). Same experience, just different scenery.

Anyways, thanks again for the replies.

Michael

SiriusTraveler
7th August 2012, 06:27 PM
I have never experienced visuals in Focus 10, just sinking and falling sensations and distortion feelings etc. Actually I have never gotten visuals with Hemisync. Sounds interesting. But the fact that you have been deeper into trance before makes it understandable that you reached the level you did with Focus 10.