PDA

View Full Version : Almost had a successful OBE!

Coolmanchris
6th August 2012, 03:48 PM
I woke up to find myself in a false awakening. instead of waking up normally i woke up into what seemed to be a I Hop booth and my mom was waiting me in the I Hop booth. I don't know how but i knew she wasn't my mother but she looked exactly like her except with blonde stripes in her hair with her skin different meaning she was a little older or a little younger.knowing she wasn't my mother i decided to poor the I Hop Syrup or whatever it was on her head. I did not feel Worried what was going to happen i didn't get stressed or anything from pouring it on her head. Everything was always happy. I walked out of my booth and squeezed my noes and breathed in from my noes knowing i was in a dream once i did it. then i walked into the living room to find my step dad play with my little brother toby i decided to lie down to try to astral project but i failed. anyone know what this dream means or how astral project from a lucid dream?

SoulSail
7th August 2012, 12:27 AM
Hi chris...

This topic comes up here many, many times, and most of us land in this domain now and then--dreaming, half projecting, not sure where one picks up and one leaves off.

Rather than give you the technical rundown, here's my take:

The real matter is about awareness. Period. Whether you were in the Astral, or something else, the level of your awareness is all that matters. The point is to awaken to reality as it is in all forms. We must wake up in our daily lives, we must wake up in sleep. We must wake up, and that is all.

Soul

Seriously, you can do some searching here and find hundreds of posts on this. I would hunt a few down, but I've got a narrow window of time tonight.