PDA

View Full Version : crazy alchemical experience between root & heart chakras

Matthew
17th May 2006, 04:44 PM
I just took a break from work and decided to do some primary chakra energy raising..... and just had one of the weirdest experiences of my life.

I went through the usual process of raising energy to my base chakra and then using my awareness hands to activate and open it.

As a side note- Lately, I have experienced the expulsion of negative energy when I open my chakras. Sensations have ranged from black bees, spiders, snakes, black ballbearings or peas, and some kind of black sludge to heat sensations like I am opening a blast furnace. So, lately I have been ready for negative stuff to come out of my chakras and then have used my awareness hands to get rid of it. (I usually use a sword in my right hand and a flame or glowing white light in my left.) As I attack the energy, I usually say (mentally) something like, "In the name of Jesus Christ, leave my body and return from whence you came."
Lately though, when I open the chakras, I sometimes find only positive energy and some vibrations that are like sounds or bells.

Anyway, I opened my base chakra and something very large and black began to ooze from it onto the floor. I was terrified and called on Jesus Christ to help me. I began hacking at it, but somehow I felt I had to stop attacking it. A voice told me to pick up the black blob and "clean it." I grabbed it with my awareness hands and hit it with white light with my left hand. The black gunk instantly washed off of it and a small infant made of crystal was left. I was still in a panic at this point... I can't describe the sensation- something between terror and exhultation. The voice said, "This is your buddha-nature." I was dumbfounded and yelled out, (mentally) "and I birthed it out of my ass???" I didn't get an answer but I felt a "positive" reply. I felt like something had to be done quickly or this thing would die. I yelled out for direction and the voice showed me an image of placing the child in my heart chakra. I did this... still hoping I was doing the right thing.
I ran through the rest of my chakras quickly (I had trouble concentrating). When I got to my heart chakra, I had some negative energy in there but under it was a crystal cavern-like structure.
I am still buzzing with a very light "airy" type of energy, there's a slight ringing in my ear, and my root chakra is throbbing.

I thought that was an interesting experience and worth posting. Some definite alchemical undertones. The "buddha-nature" part is beyond me though, as I just have a cursory knowledge of buddhism. Comments?

-Matthew

17th May 2006, 05:53 PM
The connection I make with the crystal child is with aura types. Now this is only something I've bee nreading about recently and I'm trying to use the information as a way of showing my parents what I am going through. Perhaps you're aura is crystalizing? I would see this as being very similar to an inner buddha nature coming out :)

I have also had black ooze and other things coming out of chakra's and other body parts. I have also birthed things... but they weren't as positive as this child of yours.

CFTraveler
17th May 2006, 09:32 PM
I don't have anything to offer other than please keep us informed on this development! :shock: *shocked and amazed*

jalef
19th May 2006, 03:56 PM
wow this sounds amazing. what interests me most is how did you perceive this stuff? were you projecting or viewed it clairvoiantly or did you have the sensation of a crystal infant (although i cant imagine how it could feel) thanks for the detailed description.

Matthew
19th May 2006, 05:31 PM
jalef,
You could call it clairvoyance. It was the perception of something non-physical which I am sure that my brain interpreted visually. Usually, when I use my awareness hands for energy body stimulation, I move my center of consciousness outside my body. I don't think it qualifies as a projection although it does change my point of view.

-Matthew

Apex
20th May 2006, 03:11 AM
jalef,
You could call it clairvoyance. It was the perception of something non-physical which I am sure that my brain interpreted visually.

I concur, although I have no insight into what was the literal source of the mental intepretation.

Celeborn
20th May 2006, 06:16 PM
Buddha-Nature is the belief that all beings (People, fish, trees, rocks, etc) are already enlightened and perfect. Unfortunately, there is all kinds of self-limiting stuff blocking us from this perfect realization of our true inner nature.

Buddha nature was a belief developed in the Chan tradition of Buddhism in China, but it spread throughout much of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Buddhism over time. It is a departure from Theravada Buddhism (or the Indian "tradition of the elders") because it emphasizes the view that we are not just working to develop or achieve enlightenment. Rather, we are trying to realize and bring forth our innate inner perfection.

Your experience is very interesting, and defiantly fits nicely with the idea of Buddha-Nature. You would be right at home with many of the Tendai and Shingon Buddhist monks that I have talked to over the years...assuming you spoke Japanese :wink:

Overall, the heart chakra is believed in Tibetan and Shingon Buddhism to be the most important of the chakras, unlike in the kundalini traditions, where the crown is the most important. They believe that perfect, compassionate enlightenment comes from discovering and cleansing the jewel deep within the heart chakra. Finally, when the kundalini-like experience occurs, after the energy permeates the crown it is channeled back down into the purified heart jewel. If you want more info, I recommend seeking out you local Vajrayana (Tibetan) Buddhist center, or at least e-mailing one. In my experience, they are the most willing to talk about such esoteric stuff with people who have no interest in conversion and raising through the ranks.

Here is where I go sometimes when I have questions:
http://www.meditateinchicago.org/

Hope all this helps!

Celeborn
20th May 2006, 06:28 PM
Oh, and just for those interested, in Japanese the word for Buddha-nature is hongaku. This literally means origin(al) learning/understanding.
For the visual people, the ideograph for origin or source is a tree whose roots are slightly exposed. I think this can help you see what they were gitting at with the word choice. Almost makes me wish we had such cool dynamics in English....but then I remember how long it took to learn all those characters.:D

I do not know the Chinese for this word, but I suspect it uses the same ideograph and therefore has the same meaning as the Japanese. It is interesting then how the word became "Buddha-nature" when it was imported to the West.

Aunt Clair
21st May 2006, 09:30 AM
It sounds to me like the expulsion from the black kanda . What I mean by this is that there is an averse tree which yields a black kundalini or a tree of death . This must be cleansed and transmuted alchemically . The crystal divine infant is a spiritual archetype I have seen in meditative visions . It seems to me to be the cleansed inner child which has been raised by divine inner parents . There is a stage called the crystal dragon in which this occurred to mates of mine in alchemical circle . Our experiences have some similarities to your own . There is a perineal energy centre which Robert Bruce has described as the 8th chakra . I see that this is rose coloured clairvoyantly and has links to the hidden sepiroth of Daath on the Tree of Life . Congrats !

Matthew
21st May 2006, 06:04 PM
Celeborn and Aunt Clair,
Thank you both for your posts. You've given me much to think about, and I'm sure I will read through your posts a few times to try and absorb everything.

Regards,
Matthew

Faerydust
8th July 2006, 01:52 AM
Lately, I have experienced the expulsion of negative energy when I open my chakras. Sensations have ranged from black bees, spiders, snakes, black ballbearings or peas, and some kind of black sludge to heat sensations like I am opening a blast furnace. So, lately I have been ready for negative stuff to come out of my chakras and then have used my awareness hands to get rid of it. (I usually use a sword in my right hand and a flame or glowing white light in my left.) As I attack the energy, I usually say (mentally) something like, "In the name of Jesus Christ, leave my body and return from whence you came."
Lately though, when I open the chakras, I sometimes find only positive energy and some vibrations that are like sounds or bells.

Anyway, I opened my base chakra and something very large and black began to ooze from it onto the floor. I was terrified and called on Jesus Christ to help me. I began hacking at it, but somehow I felt I had to stop attacking it. A voice told me to pick up the black blob and "clean it." I grabbed it with my awareness hands and hit it with white light with my left hand. The black gunk instantly washed off of it and a small infant made of crystal was left. I was still in a panic at this point... I can't describe the sensation- something between terror and exhultation. The voice said, "This is your buddha-nature." I was dumbfounded and yelled out, (mentally) "and I birthed it out of my ass???" I didn't get an answer but I felt a "positive" reply. I felt like something had to be done quickly or this thing would die. I yelled out for direction and the voice showed me an image of placing the child in my heart chakra. I did this... still hoping I was doing the right thing.
I ran through the rest of my chakras quickly (I had trouble concentrating). When I got to my heart chakra, I had some negative energy in there but under it was a crystal cavern-like structure.
I am still buzzing with a very light "airy" type of energy, there's a slight ringing in my ear, and my root chakra is throbbing.

I thought that was an interesting experience and worth posting. Some definite alchemical undertones. The "buddha-nature" part is beyond me though, as I just have a cursory knowledge of buddhism. Comments?

-Matthew

Interesting. When clearing my chakras I have had snakes come out, and black sludge, though I never read of this previously.
I would also reach good states within them, and see beautiful imagery, but for awhile I think I had hit a large area that needed to be cleaned, and so the negative energy was draining after awhile.

Thankyou for posting this. It is hopeful and affirming.

Always know peace
Faerydust

Dsmoke
8th July 2006, 03:43 AM
I'm a bit late in seeing this, Matthew, but several months ago I also found a crystalline cave-structre in my heart chakra after some serious clearing of negative energy. Very cool to hear that you have that, too! To me, it is a healing place.

Beekeeper
8th July 2006, 09:32 AM
Fascinating experience, Matthew. Thank you.