PDA

View Full Version : warnng of roundabout.

susan
6th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Hi,all, I hope this is the relevant forum to post on.
Woke up one morning at the point of opening eyes I saw a ROUNDABOUT with a man pointing his finger RIGHT saying "you should indicate right!.
For the next 3 weeks every roundabout I came to I was more attentive in everything I did.
Other messages came and wonderful OBE experiences that this roundabout message was now forgotten
Last Fiday I was forced into approaching a roundabout I always avoid.
I was in the wrong lane and should have left the roundabout Thought I was in the right lane for the exit when a lorry 3 times my height was at the side of me and I realised I was out of road.As we both moved to a green light I had to come to a sudden halt.
If I had continued he would have taken the side of my car off.
Shaken, but went off to my appointment ,where I told the patient of my ordeal where he pointed his finger to the right and said
"You should have gone into the right hand lane" "You were in the wrong lane"
A lesson for me to take on board memories upon wakening even if after a few weeks nothing happens.
" weeks ago I woke up to a vision of a glider in the air with a message trailing under it saying FUMES and the message from a man saying "I must tell you"Lets just wait a few weeks or months and see ????

CFTraveler
7th August 2012, 03:47 AM
A lesson for me to take on board memories upon wakening even if after a few weeks nothing happens. Absolutely. You seem to have the gift of precog clairvoyance. Keep them in mind as much as you can.

Pneumismatic
7th August 2012, 03:54 AM
" weeks ago I woke up to a vision of a glider in the air with a message trailing under it saying FUMES and the message from a man saying "I must tell you"Lets just wait a few weeks or months and see ????

Have you considered the fact that this might be a symbolic indication of your vibrational state/moral development? Have you ever heard the expression "Running on fumes?" Any airplane that runs out of fuel becomes a glider for a while, correct? Don't crash! One might feel safe recommending that the dreamer take every opportunity for a few weeks to "pay it forward," seek moral "fuel," and help others, especially after the near accident irl!

susan
9th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi, and thank you both for your replies .
Pneumismatic, I certainly get what your suggesting about running out of fuel with the glider but as for helping others- I cann't
do any more than I am.
To give an example, just yesterday working for the day in a dementia care home I attended to 19 elderly residents, each one got a hug from me and each one was held lovingly as I patiently walked them back to the lounge.
I feel so honoured to have the chance to have that kind of contact ,all in one day.

Last night I dreampt I was in my house where a man let off a small rocket.It shot through the bedroom ceiling making a small hole. The noise of the rocket going off was tremendouse .( In the dream) I can hear the rocket outside in the air and then hear it return to exactly the same place it left from.
The man turned round to me and said "well done".
I also dreampt the same night that I was standing in front of my late mother but a man stood behind her looking at me. He resembled her late husband but this man had crosses like plasters all over his face and his face was twice the size it should have been. He looked threatening as if to warn me off.
I don't know if this was an indication that mayebe

1) This was a sign of my development ? OR
2) I did have an OBE ? OR
3) I dreamed of wanting to develop more and wanted to have an OBE?

During this same night on 2 occasions I spent half an hour each time raising energy in the hope of something but gave up and decided I was too tired and went back to sleep.