PDA

View Full Version : My Most Amazing OBE

Dreamwalker
17th May 2006, 04:52 PM
My most amazing OBE would probably have to have been my first one.
I was llying in my bed listening to a "boxed Nirvana" sound track that is said to help. I started to feel strange and it felt like I had an electric current passing through me. It felt like a black out for a second and then I "woke up" so to speak in what apppeard to be a really bright white light. I was extremly disorientated . Obivously I had read about this before, for those who dont know its caused astral blindness, I moved away from my body as I heard this helps. I had only moved what seemed like a few meters when I saw my bedroom door. I walked into it...this puzzled me as I thought you could walk through things in the astral. I leaned against it and pushed and "melted through" if I had to compare it to somthing I would say it was like walkign through a dense bubble. After which I proceeded to wonder and jump around encountering many astral beasties I didnt know how to communicate with....

It was cool ^_^

CFTraveler
17th May 2006, 09:23 PM
Dreamwalker wrote:
...my bedroom door. I walked into it...this puzzled me as I thought you could walk through things in the astral. I leaned against it and pushed and "melted through" if I had to compare it to somthing I would say it was like walkign through a dense bubble. In different occasions it has felt like I was made out of air, but could feel the wall, on another that I was 'like butter' and felt that slight hesitation. Other times walls have felt completely solid but at the time I was in the Astral "planes". It's interesting to hear the description of it feeling like a bubble. In my case it was I who felt like the bubble.
Great description, Dreamwalker.

Sola Neid
18th May 2006, 03:02 PM
:D I likened it to "Saran wrap."
"Dense bubble" sounds close.

Dreamwalker
18th May 2006, 04:55 PM
Maybe the sensations in the astral are directly linked to energy currents or somthing. I suppose its like how it water feels diffrent in the physical plane or some such thing.