PDA

View Full Version : About my inner space...

IA56
8th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Hi everyone.

I´d like to ask if anyone does understand what this field in my inner is called or what it is??

It was filled with fear and total terror and horror...to activate this state was not rational at all, it could be a person whom my bf did know and I felt the persons gray area of dis honest could activate my fear, fear me not be able to have anything to say but be forces because of my bf did know him to socialize with him and I can´t...so me reacting very irrational and not be able to tell clearly to my bf but me acting like a maniack in total fear and want to break our relationship....fear not to be able to have no saying or controll of our social life and whom to have as friend´s....

I can´t say how many fight´s we had, until the total field was cleared...but it is now done...I feel secure and safe...and terror is gone...and the field is total blank??!!

Off course I am happy..but what on earth is this field or place in me what was filled with this fear?? and activated by other people....

Does any one understand what I am trying to articulate here??

PauliEffect
8th August 2012, 08:52 PM
It could be related to the concept of losing and retrieving Aspects of Self.
But I'm not sure. Was it this persons you were afraid of or were you upset
because of something with your boyfriend?

Was your fear manifest in any way, like being an entity or thoughtform?

Pneumismatic
9th August 2012, 03:35 AM
Does any one understand what I am trying to articulate here??

Yes. This is Carl Jung's model of the Self in action. Your bf interacted with someone whose feeling function is somewhat unconscious, leaning too far toward the thinking function, leaving part of his feeling function misunderstood, therefore projected with its cthonic aspect onto your bf's feeling function as fear through empathy. You, being spiritually one with him, feel this in your own being as well in the same way, being magnified in you as you are eros, the emotive female. breaking up with your bf just because of that would have been like Columbus turning the Mayflower around and heading back to spain after the first storm at sea, shameful and disappointing, and it is good that you stayed with him nstead.

Just keep communicating with your bf. For your love, he'll figure out how to calm any storm for you, and do it, if you believe in him. He may even learn how you really think, feel, see and believe, and prevent disharmony from ever occuring when he grasps the paradigm fully.

Take HEART! :-)

IA56
9th August 2012, 05:14 AM
Yes. This is Carl Jung's model of the Self in action. Your bf interacted with someone whose feeling function is somewhat unconscious, leaning too far toward the thinking function, leaving part of his feeling function misunderstood, therefore projected with its cthonic aspect onto your bf's feeling function as fear through empathy. You, being spiritually one with him, feel this in your own being as well in the same way, being magnified in you as you are eros, the emotive female. breaking up with your bf just because of that would have been like Columbus turning the Mayflower around and heading back to spain after the first storm at sea, shameful and disappointing, and it is good that you stayed with him nstead.

Just keep communicating with your bf. For your love, he'll figure out how to calm any storm for you, and do it, if you believe in him. He may even learn how you really think, feel, see and believe, and prevent disharmony from ever occuring when he grasps the paradigm fully.

Take HEART! :-)

YES, yes yes....I feel it very clearly that all the disharmony/chaos inside of me is cleared up now, and all thank´s to my bf being so wise and helped me over to the other side throug the chaos, our relationship is more on stady ground after this, me is in a very nice and secure place with me now...it is fantastic!!

I have not yet come to that part in the Jung book, I am reading now about "The psyhology of the Transference"

I do belive in my bf totally!!

Thank´s again.....

IA56
9th August 2012, 05:25 AM
It could be related to the concept of losing and retrieving Aspects of Self.
But I'm not sure. Was it this persons you were afraid of or were you upset
because of something with your boyfriend?

Was your fear manifest in any way, like being an entity or thoughtform?

I was afraid of both...that my bf does "force" me against my will to interact with people who does awoke fear in me, and the "friend" is half criminal in my point of view and I am afraid that through his not total honest actin´s I might end up in a police investigation when he will be exposed.....

This to be "forced" it come´s from my mother who always forced me against my will and never listened to me when me trying to say...I am scared or afraid....she pusched me out of the door and do thing´s what she wanted me to do...like go and get milk from granny and I was not allowed to take the short cut but had to go throug the pasture with the nasty horse....the short cut was over a small river with no proper brigde only small timber cross the river.....so now when I think what had bean most awful to be killed by drowning or to be kicked dead by the horse...In my mothers world it was better to be kicked dead by the horse ..
(All this "forcing" did happen before 7 yrs old...we moved to town when I was 7 yrs old)

Now all is solved my fear is gone.....but I am very interested of the field inside of me what is so clean now...wow.