PDA

View Full Version : nightly attack

Irishjohnny
9th August 2012, 02:08 AM
5 days ago I was attempting to go out of body and I think I ended up in a lower plane because it was pretty disturbing. That night My 2yr old son and I started hearing weird things and I think he is seeing things now.
but most desturbing of all every time I meditate now even for a mnute I get a pin prick in my foot and start feeling like my body is being invaded. I have seen the entity in my meditative state and it is pretty scary. First just the gelatin form but now much worse. I have taken a shower immediately but now I am up to like 3 or 4 showers a day. I wonder if anyone knows what else I can do. Any help is greatly appreciated

CFTraveler
9th August 2012, 02:59 AM
Hi Johnny.
Can you please give us a little more information? When you say you went to a lower plane, did you project? What did you see?

most desturbing of all every time I meditate now even for a mnute I get a pin prick in my foot and start feeling like my body is being invaded. Before jumping to the entity explanation, can you describe the feeling (not the pin prick), but the feeling of 'being invaded?'

Irishjohnny
9th August 2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Johnny.
Can you please give us a little more information? When you say you went to a lower plane, did you project? What did you see?
Before jumping to the entity explanation, can you describe the feeling (not the pin prick), but the feeling of 'being invaded?'

Hi thanks so much for responding. No I didn't get fully out of my body although I was trying. I was in a deep meditative state and I felt like I was very close to leaving my body but couldn't quite get out.
The part like being invaded is not terrible but weird. It starts with the prick in the foot then my legs get very tingly and I get a less severe pains in my legs. Then My lower back starts to hurt and my muscles twitch all over. When I do Meditate I see myself being entangled in vines and see this dark hooded entity with glowing eyes. I hope that is enough since I think we are on different time zone. Anyway thanks again.

CFTraveler
9th August 2012, 03:08 PM
I don't think you are attacked- I think that you are having what we call 'Dweller symptoms', and they are caused precisely by a partially separated energy body. This post should clarify- http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection

My suggestion would be that you change the position you are using to try to project, to try it in the early morning on a recliner if you can.

DAN
9th August 2012, 07:03 PM
I have taken a shower immediately but now I am up to like 3 or 4 showers a day.
Obsessing on something can be a form of attack

CFTraveler
9th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Good point Dan.
If you are being attacked, thinking 'too' much about it will feed it.
This article may be helpful, if you're open to the ideas in it:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?423-Developing-Natural-Resistance

Irishjohnny
9th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks guys I will check out the link. I am pretty positive and by no means am a clean freak and I completely understand the law of attraction. So I have not been over obsessing about it it is just I am used to meditating in short stents all through out the day and when ever I do it go's bad and I get a shooting pain in my foot, and after the shower I feel much lighter. How ever the advice is good and I will try harder to not obsess over it. Thanks to both of you