PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop vibrating

oobernaut
17th May 2006, 06:52 PM
This is a great forum - my first post!

I am on day 29, having a ball with this amazing program, no remembered Oobs yet though.

This AM I was practicing trance, and I felt warm and cozy so I tried to project, just for the heck of it. Tried the rope technique, also tried just switching perspective to standing on the lawn. Lots of vibrations, surges through torso, buzzing between my ears. When I eventually gave up and tried to probe for the memory of an OBE, nothing came to me. Came in here to surf the forum and...

I can't stop the vibrations!

My ears are still buzzing, and if I close my eyes I feel like I am still trancing - body rush, awesome energy feelings buzzing through my whole body, especially legs and arms.

I feel like a giant antenna has been activated inside me. Is this something I should stop, by showering or going for a walk? Will it help or distract me from future growth?

The whole vibrational thing has been going on for at least 1.5 hours now. I'm not complaining, it's pleasant but I feel drugged. Body heavy, mind and energy body buzzing.

Any thoughts? Am I on the verge of greatness or am I just in some half-projected state of duh?

Thanks!

CFTraveler
17th May 2006, 09:18 PM
For whatever this is worth, the same happened to me when I started the program and used the brainwave generator for the first time. I was a 'walking tingle' for hours. But eventually it faded away. Your post gave me fond memories. I'd say enjoy them or ignore them- they will subside.
This phenomenon kept happening throughout the first month, but now I don't even get separation vibrations, which I like. I do miss them.

oobernaut
17th May 2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you, gracious traveler, for your kind reply.

I will not take my vibrations for granted. And the feeling stopped after a couple of hours, gradually and naturally. Walking tingle is a good way to describe it.

Onward and outward!

BriMercer
19th May 2006, 10:21 PM
Excellent account, oobernaut. Thanks for writing in.

Well, you're doing something right. Meditating on that vibrational state, under the right conditions, can help induce an OBE.

This is just the kind of experience that helps keep motivation high. Keep it up!

Brian