PDA

View Full Version : Funny and Humorous Sayings, Pics and Video

Pneumismatic
10th August 2012, 01:21 AM
This is a place to post your funny stuff. Remember, laughter charges the energy body, in a real good spot! Here's a good one:

A Buddhist, a Taoist and a Christian sat by a stream together contemplating. As a bug flew over the surface of the water a fish suddenly jumped up and ate him. The Buddhist said, "This bug probably had been chewing on an innocent tree's leaves and this is his karma unfolding." The Taoist replied, "If the bug had never lost the Tao, he would have had no need for physical food and thus no karma at all." Finally, the Christian tried to explain to them what happened, but they could not comprehend the wisdom of his words, his mouth was full of Big Mac.

DarkChylde
10th August 2012, 02:34 AM
:-)

Pneumismatic
11th August 2012, 05:02 AM
:-)

One time, I was riding with my best friend in his car on our way back from our hometown to the city where we went to college and his windshield started to fog up. Now, you've gotta understand, at the time he liked to go frog gigging and loved to eat frog legs. OK. Without realizing what he was saying he exclaimed, "I'm gonna have to turn on the defrogger!" He promptly turned on the defroster. We both cracked up! "Get off the windshield, Kermit! Can't you see I'm trying to DRIVE here!?!?" LOL! :-)

Pneumismatic
11th August 2012, 05:09 AM
You know I live in Kentucky, but this is the first time I've seen this: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c38.0.403.403/p403x403/488210_408108705912996_1894393733_n.jpg

DarkChylde
11th August 2012, 07:27 AM
You know I live in Kentucky
the hometown of the colonel himself

Reason: Add a Smiley for DC
awww shucks!! pneumy! :heart:

Pneumismatic
14th August 2012, 12:10 AM
awww shucks!! pneumy! :heart:

:D I really feel it in my heart, DC, thank you!

Pneumismatic
14th August 2012, 12:14 AM
Here's a good one, it's not really funny, but considering all the wasted breath on this topic, I find it a very humorous nonplus: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. There's never been one single fossilized chicken ever found. "Thud" :-)

DarkChylde
14th August 2012, 12:38 PM
:D I really feel it in my heart, DC, thank you!
mention not.

and now ...................what did the sushi say to the condimentary legumes?
"Wassa Bi ?"

:party:

DarkChylde
15th August 2012, 01:19 PM
this is what i look like after cracking a joke