PDA

View Full Version : have a few questions about spirits during OBE or AP's

christy198730
10th August 2012, 09:13 PM
hi, I'm new to OBE and AP and know very little as of now and I'm still a little confused, I have a lot of questions but I'll only ask a few for right now, if anyone's read my introduction thread my main interest is meeting a loved one that recently passed, how long does this usually take to achieve and what all has to be done for this? I hope I don't confuse anyone with my questions, like I said, I don't know as much as what I should just yet, anyhow, when you are having an OBE or AP and if you see a spirit during one of the 2, how will you be able to tell if you are just dreaming or if it is someone you knew in the physical world visiting you? and this is the last question, if there are spirits around you that you can't see, hear or feel in the physical world you should be able to see them when you have an OBE right? I apologize if that's a dumb question, it's just something I wanted to know since I found out about AP and OBE, I would hate to have an OBE and there will be someone or something standing beside my bed watching me I've never seen

CFTraveler
10th August 2012, 09:50 PM
hi, I'm new to OBE and AP and know very little as of now and I'm still a little confused, I have a lot of questions but I'll only ask a few for right now, if anyone's read my introduction thread my main interest is meeting a loved one that recently passed, how long does this usually take to achieve and what all has to be done for this? The time it takes can vary, so I'm just going to say from three months to a year, but this is a very rough estimate and could be completely wrong.

There are two ways you can approach this: Learn to project (the MAP program takes approx. 90 days) but it is not known how long it can take, because everyone is different- it took me a month, it takes some people years- but once you learn to project then you go to the afterdeath zone, and ask to be taken or shown your loved one.

Or, you can ask your guides/higher self/subconscious to take you in dreams, work up a way to remind yourself (affirmations before bedtime and reality checks during the day can help, to make you remember your dreams) and do it in dreamstate. This is much easier than projecting, but doing this can cause you to project.

I hope I don't confuse anyone with my questions, like I said, I don't know as much as what I should just yet, anyhow, when you are having an OBE or AP and if you see a spirit during one of the 2, how will you be able to tell if you are just dreaming or if it is someone you knew in the physical world visiting you? If you are consciously projecting, you aren't dreaming, because it's a different conscious awareness than in a dream. If you know what's going on, you're projecting, if you simply accept anything that happens uncritically, you're dreaming.

and this is the last question, if there are spirits around you that you can't see, hear or feel in the physical world you should be able to see them when you have an OBE right? It's not as simple as it seems, because it depends on what 'plane' the 'spirit' (or astral being) is on, and whether you're in the same plane.

I apologize if that's a dumb question, it's just something I wanted to know since I found out about AP and OBE, I would hate to have an OBE and there will be someone or something standing beside my bed watching me I've never seen If you're projecting and 'see' someone in your room with you, more than likely it's a 'dweller' manifestation, which is usually your own expanded energy body causing feedback.
It's explained in this here link (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection).