PDA

View Full Version : Why is self defense nessicary?

LenaNight
12th August 2012, 06:46 AM
First let me say as far as I know I've never been in contact with any 'negs'. Though I've been meditating alot and working on astral projecting, so its possible some day I might need Self Defense. However Even before I became spiritual I've been actively spending most of my life looking for entities, negs or otherwise. I use to ghost hunt as a teen as even as I got older I'd try calling out to -anything-. I dabbled with quija boards a couple months ago to no effect.

So why is there a need for this? Im just trying to understand, I WANT contact and have for years and nothing has ever happened to me. Even in failed attempts (and the one successful attempt) at OBEs I've never seen anything then either.

If there is some secret to getting stalked by entities, please tell me, I honestly have been going my whole life looking to establish contact with other beings. I've even been tutored on using sexual energy to call "demons" to no effect.

Just to make it clear, I do believe some people get attacked by negs, as I've believed for a long time they exist but it seems difficult to me at least to believe they are a real danger since I've spent 20+ years trying to have an experience.

DarkChylde
12th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Hello Lena , It would help if you share a little as to explain your desire to "reach out" - there could be a multitude of reasoning or rationale behind it
One part of the puzzle could also be that higher engineering recognizes your need to reach out (like you said you've had this feeling/ambition since your teens) and has blocked it for some reason , recognizing that block and releasing it first could be the order of the day here - just my thought.

A large part of "contact" also depends on need , how important it is for your all over development to make contact and have meaningful life changing events come out of it.

To illustrate my point with example

I've even been tutored on using sexual energy to call "demons" to no effect.
Lets assume for argument sake that you'd succeeded here to have a parasite latch onto you - what do u think the experience that ensues be like?

Ouija boards and succubi et all can easy to "call out" too , but if you get about it the right way making "contact" with guides can be just as cumbersome.....and rewarding :) .

LenaNight
12th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Hey, thanks for replying.

I can understand wondering why I would want to reach out. Just to make it clear Its never been only to negs, but also positives, its just I got told a long time ago negs are the easiest to get the attention of. As for the whys, well thats more complicated. Its not a 'joyriding' frivolous desire to reach out.

Above all I consider myself a truth seeker, always have, admittedly, being a life long star trek fan has given me a romantic notion about meeting new lifeforms and such but its not just a desire for Truth and 'seeking out new life' Its also because on such a deep level i dont like not being able to see things as they are, if beings are existing around me but in another dimension I want to know, and if im being truthful there is a little part of me that cant fully accept this other 'realm' exists with fairies and ghosts etc unless I can see it for myself, which is one of the reasons Buddhism appealed to me so much, it tells you not to accept anything on faith but to see it for yourself.

I would hope some higher power isnt blocking me, this has been a constant ambition of mine and I've immersed myself in the paranormal since my youth to find answers. To give some perspective im in my early thirties now, so I have been searching a very long time. I do understand the risks as well, fully with all the research I've done I know it can be dangerous doing what I've done but I fully accept that risk, no one ever said the search for truth was not without risk, but humans have for thousands of years pushed on and so do I.

I'd think mostly the experience I'd think I'd have if a parasite leached onto me is constant fear and nightmares (neither which I have) as well as manifestations of some sort ie noises, unexplained occurances etc, and again nothing like that has ever happened. Im not above succubi getting attached to me either, but as I hear it Lilith is very picky whom her daughters visit ;)

A Final point, I do reach out to guides, guardian angels and indeed my higher self but again nothing comes of it either. So at least to me, it seems like in most cases it takes alot of work to ever find yourself in danger and thus my being unable to understand self defense. I dont even bother with protections and grounding when I meditate, try to AP or work on trance work and I've never had any negative experiences, they've always been very pleasant.

DarkChylde
12th August 2012, 02:37 PM
As for the whys, well thats more complicated. Its not a 'joyriding' frivolous desire to reach out. that's just the thing i wanted to bring your attention to.

I would hope some higher power isnt blocking me, this has been a constant ambition of mine and I've immersed myself in the paranormal since my youth to find answers
thats the tricky thing about blocks - getting to know them so that you can "unknow" them to fruitful negation.

A Final point, I do reach out to guides, guardian angels and indeed my higher self but again nothing comes of it either
Frankly on a more personal note i dont think guides/gaurdians exist as seperate entities but could very well be pieces of you own more evolved parts of psyche.

So at least to me, it seems like in most cases it takes alot of work to ever find yourself in danger and thus my being unable to understand self defense
That IMO might be a generalization a lot of other people are doing simply nothing and one fine day end up asking for advice on the neg subforum for protection.A lot of them werent joyriding or thumbing for a car ride that went bad.It's just that things happen , specially bad ones regardless of if youre calling out for them or not.
I've never to this day had a single neg problem nor did my spiritual path start out that way ; a lot people here at AD however have just the opposite to say.

I dont even bother with protections and grounding when I meditate, try to AP or work on trance work and I've never had any negative experiences, they've always been very pleasant.
Oh hey likewise! even when i was very young and casting spells or making charms i always skipped the pleasentaries , nothing untoward came of it to this day.

Lilith is very picky whom her daughters visit ;)
girl i hear ya and i say AMEN.

LenaNight
12th August 2012, 09:07 PM
Perhaps when I was younger it was just messing around with things for fun, but as I got older and understood what i was getting into I made the conscious and informed decision to persist with my search ;)

I've thought if some higher power is blocking me, I might need to try 'reality busters' as I dont know if that can block seeing the unseen. So far I've experimented with Binaural Audio to induce hallucinations to see if I can unwedge myself from the Third Dimension, also Im keeping up with loosening my Etheric body if that is any help. I have a contingency in place however, a friend of mine knows how [removed sentence as per forum rules (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3816-Why-Drug-Talk-is-Discouraged-On-Astraldynamics-com&highlight=drug+talk)]. However thats my last resort to dislodge myself from being stuck in 'reality', If something is behind this, they'll learn the tenacity of the human spirit.

I have considered higher selfs/spirit guides etc are part of a persons mind, by the same token I've started to consider 'demons' and negs are manifestations of a persons fear of death and the unknown, of which I honestly dont have a fear of, indeed on some days I look forward to the end of my lifes journey with no fear of it. I've been told before either way negs are cowards, and if one does not fear them, they tend to avoid people like that. This could also feed into my theory they are manifestations of fear.

Im glad to see others who arent paranoid about the pleasantries! I'll skip them every time, because I honestly dont believe they are needed.

I think Lilith being picky is bad, Incubi are reputed to be more violent and evil then succubi, on the whole from the accounts I've heard of your more like to find a Succubi to enter into a mutual pact of pleasure for energy then you are to find a Incubi that doesnt just take by force and terror. Truth be told, I'd love to have a Succubi companion lol

SoulSail
12th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Hi LenaNight,

This is huge topic, and clearly not one I can take on in full. But here's a quick rundown of what I've come to believe through firsthand experience:

1. A good share of supposedly "demonic" or "evil" entities people encounter while projecting are, in fact, constructs of the projector's mind that manifest in external and apparently menacing forms. This helps us understand and confront our inner-world, as it is fully cast around us in 3D. Some of my projections have been astonishingly beautiful, but on closer inspection, I've found some of my hardest lessons here. This is where our internal issues, beliefs, and what we call "set", make up a personal domain. It's all fascinating really because a "good" encounter may be showing you things you must deal with in soft tones but those things, if not dealt with, can be soul-killing in time.

However,

2. Dark entities are very real, and you'll know when you encounter one in a collective field where it's not just your mind anymore. I may link to some of my old posts on this topic since I dealt with a fairly unnerving "neg" not too long ago, and that fight was nothing I want to repeat. I have empiric evidence in the form of EVPs, video of my bedsheets being pulled, and photos of bite marks on my head--and not one thing in that experience suggested the demon was conjured from my own mind. More, I'll cut it here because I'm committed to not giving that entity any more attention. My best advice is to be very cautious in what you ask for here. Lack of external evidence doesn't suggest you're not already being sat on. In fact, these things love to hide, fly under the radar, and cause slow damage until they've been found out. Just be cautious.

Soul

CFTraveler
12th August 2012, 11:03 PM
I'm just going to jump in and make a comment: Self defense may someday become necessary, and it may not- so it's your choice whether to learn basic countermeasures- 'what if'. If you feel you should, by all means- if you feel you don't want to bother, then don't- if it comes to that, you will more than likely always find them here in the forum anyway.

LenaNight
12th August 2012, 11:40 PM
I've had many years to consider what im asking for, I cant fully believe dark entities, or good for that matter are real because as I've said I've never had an experience, but I have read and heard many alleged accounts over the years involving everything from people being pushed down stairs, through floors, bitten and bruised and even regularly being brutally sexually assaulted by negs, so I do fully comprehend the severity of my lifetime search for contact with positive or negative entities, I realized I could have a beautiful experience or a downright "Paranormal Activity" (The movie) experience if I ever get my encounter, so please do understand I know the risks and accept them, but I need something to validate my belief, and satisfy my academic pursuits in studying Dimensional theory.

To stay on topic though, if its so hard for someone who wants to get in there with other entities to have any experiences, how dangerous can they really be? Maybe logic has no place in such a discussion but one would think someone who actively seeks experiences and doesnt get them means they are difficult to find if they even are real and not in the mind. Im definatly not discounting people here learning self defense, I believe people should always do what makes them feel safe and secure but maybe its just something I cant understand yet, I do want to however.

Whenever I hear people having these bad encounters it frustrates me greatly because they seem so terrified and my heart breaks people have to go through that when I, who am mentally prepared and accepting cant experience it in place of them.

SoulSail
13th August 2012, 12:26 AM
Whenever I hear people having these bad encounters it frustrates me greatly because they seem so terrified and my heart breaks people have to go through that when I, who am mentally prepared and accepting cant experience it in place of them.

Some people suggest that how much "static" we encounter in life is often tied to how much we've brought forward from past lives. Just a thought and theory, really. I don't know. Others endorse the idea that we agree, before birth, to experience a given set of circumstances during that life. Again, I just don't know.

What I do know is that given enough time and sincerity, like attracts like. If a person sits around jamming Marilyn Manson all day while smoking meth that they bought from credit cards they ripped off, well, that person MAY be in for a real horror show whether they know it or not. I'm not for or against Mr. Manson per se, just using an extreme example to make a point. And that point is that perhaps your frequency isn't attracting anything hostile, which is good if that's the case.

There is also the aspect of faith here, and if I recall, you've been in the Atheist camp for some time, right? There's a saying that goes like this:

"Seeing is believing."

Now, flip that around, give it a shot, and see what happens.

Make sense?

Soul

LenaNight
13th August 2012, 03:27 AM
There is also the aspect of faith here, and if I recall, you've been in the Atheist camp for some time, right? There's a saying that goes like this:

"Seeing is believing."

Now, flip that around, give it a shot, and see what happens.

Make sense?

Soul

Yes, I've been in the atheist camp for years since I could never prove to myself with finality any of this spiritual stuff existed or actually worked. I likened myself to that famous line in the X-Files, "I Want to be Believe." Seeing is believing is something I've lived by for a long time, its difficult but I'll try Believing is Seeing. I never could just accept anything on 'faith' before, but since my awakening, I've had a easier time of it.

Somewhat irresponsible advice.

Why do you think its bad advice? I think its good advice. I mean people who have neg issues want help, and if someone like me is around willing to shield them, that'll help people. I mean trading an unwilling party for a willing party seems morally right to me, at least in my case, I might be more effective in ridding people of negs.

I heard a story once of a woman who was skeptical and did that, she investigated a case where a male spirit stalked and harassed a woman and anyone who tried to help her, and she claimed to have been sexually assaulted by the spirit in the course of that investigation. Suffice to say it made her a believer.

CFTraveler
13th August 2012, 03:21 PM
It's bad advice because it puts people with good intention at risk. It may not be bad advice for you, because you have open eyes and are not unprepared, but there are many horror stories of people that try to help and end up in real trouble. That's why I haven't deleted it yet- because I don't want someone to read it, decide that they can handle it and find out that they can't. The variables are too many.

LenaNight
13th August 2012, 09:56 PM
I can see what your saying, there are alot of people who havent put in the study time to really truly understand the potential risks. Watching Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters on TV wont really prepare you and many people seem to think it does. EVPs, Video Cameras and night vision prepares one not for encounters.

That being said, it sounds like helping people is the only way to have a absolute experience, Im looking forward to putting that theory to the test that negs run from people who dont fear them.

mick
14th August 2012, 02:00 PM
I've had many years to consider what im asking for, I cant fully believe dark entities, or good for that matter are real because as I've said I've never had an experience, but I have read and heard many alleged accounts over the years involving everything from people being pushed down stairs, through floors, bitten and bruised and even regularly being brutally sexually assaulted by negs, so I do fully comprehend the severity of my lifetime search for contact with positive or negative entities, I realized I could have a beautiful experience or a downright "Paranormal Activity" (The movie) experience if I ever get my encounter, so please do understand I know the risks and accept them, but I need something to validate my belief, and satisfy my academic pursuits in studying Dimensional theory.

Seems the basic issue you have here is one of awareness practise, you say you have spent many years on this, what methods have you used to open up awareness of and to the subtle bodies and their respective environments? Have you learned to say dowse, maybe objects, sense and track energy points and lines or manage energy for maybe the purposes of healing and cleaning?

To stay on topic though, if its so hard for someone who wants to get in there with other entities to have any experiences, how dangerous can they really be? Maybe logic has no place in such a discussion but one would think someone who actively seeks experiences and doesnt get them means they are difficult to find if they even are real and not in the mind. Im definatly not discounting people here learning self defense, I believe people should always do what makes them feel safe and secure but maybe its just something I cant understand yet, I do want to however.

In my view logic plays a very important role in assisting the dissection and appropriation of likely sources, especially where the inputs are emotional orientated. Without such, then confirmation bias and such like is a real risk to clarity. As to meeting various entity types, in the physical how often does one meet an axe wielding psychopath as opposed to the mildly irritating or mildly amusing or great joys. In the physical there are also those that will exploit in a wide variety of ways, they obviously prey on those that meet their requirements which can obviously be diverse, likewise for some entities. Those entities seeking energy from sexual activities don't usually have to look too far so may not be the greatest attractor available. :)

LenaNight
16th August 2012, 03:00 AM
Seems the basic issue you have here is one of awareness practise, you say you have spent many years on this, what methods have you used to open up awareness of and to the subtle bodies and their respective environments? Have you learned to say dowse, maybe objects, sense and track energy points and lines or manage energy for maybe the purposes of healing and cleaning?

I have spent alittle over 20 years on this, I started when I was a Wiccian as a early teen. I really have had no idea how to open my awareness to these energies, mostly my methods was closing my eyes and trying to reach out at locations said to be haunted, and of course using technology ie cameras, voice recorders, energy detectors etc though this was when I was younger. I was, quiet literally reaching out in the dark on this, when it proved fruitless I moved to a more research role, studying cases and different creatures people claim to encounter, gathering knowledge about those situations and beings etc. Its not until I got spiritual early this year I've tried again trying to figure out how to open my awareness, but at this point I still dont know how to 'pierce the veil' so to speak. Thus far I cant sense energy without the use of Technology. EMF Detectors and such.

In my view logic plays a very important role in assisting the dissection and appropriation of likely sources, especially where the inputs are emotional orientated. Without such, then confirmation bias and such like is a real risk to clarity. As to meeting various entity types, in the physical how often does one meet an axe wielding psychopath as opposed to the mildly irritating or mildly amusing or great joys. In the physical there are also those that will exploit in a wide variety of ways, they obviously prey on those that meet their requirements which can obviously be diverse, likewise for some entities. Those entities seeking energy from sexual activities don't usually have to look too far so may not be the greatest attractor available. :)

Im a naturally very logical person, as Im a Quantum Physicist, its required to approach science logically. As I understand it, these entities are all around people, everywhere, its just there is just more powerful beings at supposed haunted locations. Its at least how I was led to understand it, the ones present at most locations are just not powerful to manifest in anyway. What led me to trying to use sexual energy to lure entities is I've heard its powerful and there are beings, like demonic entities that enjoy feeding off of it, but your probably right, there is alot of sexual energy out there, so using it to lure entities to you probably doesnt work since its so plentiful as opposed to ages past where like in medieval Europe records indicate sexual energy easily lured dark energies to people as I've read accounts of.

The only other idea I had was using Astral Projection to to entice entities to follow me back and hang around which I understand it, is very easy. Astral entities are said to love human energy and eagerly seek out astral projectors attempting to make deals or follow them etc. My research has turned up alot of people claiming to have positive and negative entities following people back to their bodies for various purposes, including sexual.

LPCF
21st August 2012, 08:49 PM
LenaNight, SoulSail has a lot of experience of negs. Don't wish them to come to you, just because you yearn for experience! You could be saddled with them for years, even your whole life.

I will be honest with you: I have never encountered a neg. That may be because I spend a lot of time on spiritual purification before astral projecting. I never project if I feel anxious, angry, jealous, etc. and will refrain for several days afterwards. Perhaps, just perhaps, this almost obsessive spiritual preparation before projection has spared me from meeting negs. Also, I'm no great explorer; I always go to the highest levels of the astral, for specific reasons - which I won't go into here.

But I have no doubt at all that such negs exist - and I have no desire to meet them! I agree heartily with what CFT said about your offer to protect someone else from a neg. If you have no experience of such things, is it wise to expose yourself?

Please, be wise and listen carefully to Soul and CFT. Keep yourself safe and don't experiment unless you are sure you will stay that way.

DAN
22nd August 2012, 07:03 PM
LenaNight i like your attitude, 6-7 years ago i would of thought you were crazy. My first 2 yrs of neg problems were horrible, and finally got rid of it after 8-9yrs. I still get tested every now and then, maybe because i refuse to change my life (i kind of like it) but i don't really think that will help (my belief)

Reflecting back the whole neg experince did me good, it's a big accomplishment and i feel really good about it:)

So i think i understand the drive, if your still up for it shoot me a pm. Maybe i can help IDK