PDA

View Full Version : Video

I3thdeciple
17th May 2006, 09:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has found film or thought of filming someone going through seperation? Or has anyone witnessed another go through it, is there anything out of the ordinary that happens? Or do they appear asleep?

cainam_nazier
18th May 2006, 09:55 AM
I know the hypnotherapist that I was going to has seen the physical reactions of the body when some one OBE's as I was "pulled out" durring one of our sessions. She actually commented on it and we talked about it for a little afterwards.

But in that particular instance I was fighting it from happening as I was being forcabley removed. It's a long story.

But she noted that I became tense for a about a minute and it appeared to her as if something was pulling up on my head, then I went limp and I could no longer communicate with her. I was like that for about 10 to 15 minutes and then suddenly went right back into the position I was sitting in before I tensed up.

18th May 2006, 04:03 PM
Wha.....? What did the hypnotherapist do for the 10-15 minutes while you were limp and couldn't communicate?

enoch
18th May 2006, 07:26 PM
had a cheese ploughmans, an iced bun and a ciggy.

cainam_nazier
20th May 2006, 05:00 AM
She was talking the whoel time. I could hear her but could not respond as I was not totally connected to my body. There was only the cord that ran down to me sitting in the chair. She was making attempts to lighten the level of hypnosis and doing various other things to get me to come back. As soon as I straighten back up in the chair she ended the session.

She said I was an interesting case because there were several things that happened durring our sessions that were outside the normal, even for her, and she delt with those kinds of things. Being she was Wiccan and all.