PDA

View Full Version : Strange Condition-D experience.

SiriusTraveler
15th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Yesterday I did my MAP exercises and after that I went into my bed to get relaxed and sink into trance with the help of a audio mix I made. The mix contains Introduction to focus 10 and Condition D, from two different Hemisync albums.
Either way, when I was through the Focus 10 part and the Condition D part began I was totally focused and aware. I enjoyed this fully conscious state and thought that everything was going well untill something odd happened.
In an instant, and Im really talking about a tenth of a second or so, I wake up and se my girldfriends face staring at me wondering if Im awake. I stare at her and ask: - Are you real? She smiles and laughs a bit and says yes, a bit confused as to what I mean.
When I realize that I am fully awake in physical reality I just get confused, because it is as if my conscious mind just stopped working in an instant... from perfectly conscious in a trance state to sleep. Normally you have some kind of recollection of that time has passed or that you lost consciousness, or at least had a hard time to focus, but this was different. I could absolutelly focus, and was absolutelly conscious and yet I fell asleep in a split second.

So to sum this up; Conscious in trance and fully aware and in a tenth of a second I awake staring at my girlfriends face wondering how I got there.

Have this happened to anyone else while listening to Hemisync?

CFTraveler
15th August 2012, 01:56 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying you clicked out, and she was there, or that you clicked out and sleepwalked to her, or something altogether different?
No comprendo.

SiriusTraveler
16th August 2012, 05:25 AM
I mean that I clicked out and she was there, in normal physical reality that is. The strange part is the timespan.

dreaming90
17th August 2012, 12:23 AM
I have "clicked out" before and it is very unsettling. It's like going under anesthesia-- they put the mask on your face and next thing you know, you're waking up in a different place, with no idea how long you were gone.

You had a very normal click out. It's unsettling but nothing unusual-- a lot of people have experienced it during Hemi-sync tapes.

SiriusTraveler
17th August 2012, 06:37 AM
Alright, thx for the answer. It feels strange, as if no time passed at all, zero seconds.

PauliEffect
17th August 2012, 12:58 PM
Clicking out and falling asleep can be similar events. In H-S I've sometimes been listening
to the count up, for example; 11, 12, 13, 16, 17. There has been no breakage at times
between the 13 and 16 in my example.

SiriusTraveler
17th August 2012, 01:08 PM
Oh, I can remember that to now, which you say Pauli. Remember that when listening to Hemi sync you click from one sentance to another. I've found that pretty strange to. This was like that, only with a longer time span.
Interesting never the less.

CFTraveler
17th August 2012, 02:09 PM
And unsettling when it happens the first time.

bproulx12
14th December 2012, 01:49 AM
I know it is kind of late for this, yes, you clicked out. Bruce Moen calls it a future christmas present, one day you will remember. I have done it several times and it is a bummer. I once had one for 40 minutes. My last one was when I was in Focus 21 going thru the Gateway Voyage, bummer. Who knows what I saw...

SiriusTraveler
14th December 2012, 06:34 AM
Have you started to get your memories back from those click-outs?

bproulx12
14th December 2012, 11:06 AM
Have you started to get your memories back from those click-outs?

No, I have read who knows when it will or if it will....

CFTraveler
14th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Ask to get them back in dreamstate. It's the easiest way. Do affirmations or commands before you go to sleep, and ask to get the memories back, and to remember it when you wake up.

PauliEffect
15th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Click-outs may just be sleep. :)

MaryAnn
29th December 2012, 12:10 AM
Click-outs may just be sleep. :)

No, click-outs are not sleep. They occur when what you experience is beyond your ability to bring into conscious memory at the time it happens. Meaning, you went to an experience that was above your interpretive level, so to speak. I agree with trying to get the info back in the dream state; a really good recommendation.

PS: TMI has measured these states, and they can see the difference in brainwaves between click-out and sleep, and that's why they say clicking out is not sleep.

MA

SiriusTraveler
16th May 2013, 01:19 PM
MaryAnn, this is interesting. So do you know if these click-outs are more common on certain tracks?

iSpiritIsis
25th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Excuse me for my ignorance, I tried but could not find, where can I get more details on Condition-D?

CFTraveler
25th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Here are some places in the Monroe Institute website where you will find more information:
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resources/out-of-body-experience-studies
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/research/binaural-beats-and-the-regulation-of-arousal-levels

The second one is very data-oriented but will describe it pretty well.