PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Tension before OBE

konstantin
16th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Hello, hope all is well :) i have a question for bruce. I began experiencing the vibrational states a few months ago. For the past say 2 months however, they disappeared and just a few days ago, came back... but with added states (or maybe not). These days when the vibrations come, i feel a sort of yanking. Sometimes my leg shoots up...its almost like something is trying to come out of me, and it scares me...which it shouldnt cos i know what my intensions are(but they still do). Last night my whole body began to shake... and i pulled out. Coupled with that, my toes begin to curl and tense !! They begin to point downwards and they tense up. Is this normal? I never saw tensing of muscle as part of the vibrational states. Can someone please advice me. Thank you

Konstantin

CFTraveler
16th August 2012, 08:22 PM
Hi Konstantin. I'm going to go ahead and answer because Robert has covered this in many of his online works and books.

These days when the vibrations come, i feel a sort of yanking. Sometimes my leg shoots up...its almost like something is trying to come out of me, and it scares me...which it shouldnt cos i know what my intensions are(but they still do). Last night my whole body began to shake... and i pulled out All these symptoms are exit sensations. The movement is the beginning of the projection reflex.

Coupled with that, my toes begin to curl and tense !! They begin to point downwards and they tense up. Is this normal? I never saw tensing of muscle as part of the vibrational states. The tension happens because you're not relaxed enough. This is why Robert recommends a lot of relaxation exercises (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?195-Part-3-Projection-Training) before the actual trance sequence. Muscle relaxation, mental relaxation, etc. It is also possible that this was your energy body that was contorting, which can also happen.

konstantin
17th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback, it really helped. I will review the relaxation exercises. Appreciate your time. Have a blessed day.