PDA

View Full Version : using NEW to heal pimples?

jay
18th May 2006, 07:56 AM
is there any way to get rid of acne using NEW? I just hate it. Also can i heal my dark circles using NEW?

18th May 2006, 11:29 PM
Well you could try a combination of positive intention, eating organic foods and using organics care products.

I never went through any bad acne or pimple stage in my early teens and I think this is laregly from my healthy organic diet throughout most of my life. I also hardly ever drank, and I now don't take ANY intoxicating substances. (coffee, cigarettes, pot etc)

The weird thing is whenever I got stressed I could end up getting a few pimples here and there. This had to do with my emotional levels and this can be regulated with meditation and NEW as well!

good luck!

Balancing your bodies chemical processes is key.

jay
21st May 2006, 04:38 PM
I try to eat only healthy food and avoid soft drinks,etc but the only thing is that i think that practicing new has increased the number of pimples as while practicing new i sometimes get a strange sensetion in my face.besides, they are only on the right side of my face and on my forehead. One day i went to sleep while doing new, and the next day they were almost double in number, although the new ones quickly healed themselves in a few hours.

Hegemony
22nd May 2006, 04:19 PM
Actually doing NEW at first might aggravate it because the healing energy will cause your skin to detoxify itself, and you know what that means..

I would agree with Zak's advice. Eat well, relax, stay balanced and stress free. Remember to wash and change your pillowcase often, and never touch your face without having clean hands first. It won't go away immediately; your body does have to flush out the toxins, but in the end it's worth it.

24th May 2006, 02:18 AM
yeah,

Also try NEW right on the face or through the bones of the face perhaps?

There are two small chakra's at the cheek bones. These ones feel nice to activate and they will make your cheeks rosy red. I would think this might help the detoxing effect. You could also try consulting a chinese or non-chinese herbalist for a natural aid to balancing?

jay
24th May 2006, 05:17 AM
Use of NEW first increased their growth but now they have started disappearing fast now. They were about 70 yesterday on my face but only about half today. I will try new on the 2 chakras you mentioned. i dont think i think any herbs now.
thanks!

Blue Mage
28th May 2006, 12:50 PM
This isn't any energy method, but it worked wonders for me: Take large quantities of MSM powder every day. 5-20gms (Don't worry you can't overdose). In a drug store it would be with the vitamins. It's very detoxing and it helped with other health annoyances too. If you try it, let me know if it worked for you. Since doing it I get no blemishes whatsoever. Initially it causes a break-out though.

derwyd
6th June 2006, 02:15 AM
I LEARNED REIKI BACK IN THE DAY ALONG WITH MY FIRST RAISING. THE POWER OF ENERGY IS ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR CURRENT ABILITY AND PERCEPTION OF REALITY. I HAD WORTS EVERYWHERE ON MY HANDS, RUNS IN THE FAMILY. WELL I NOTICED WITH REIKI THAT I COULD GET RID OF MY HEAD ACHES, AND HELPED OTHERS. I TRIED IT ON WORTS. IT TAKES STRONG MENTAL THOUGHTS OF IT DISOLVING AWAY FOR IT TO WORK. IT TOOK ABOUT 1 MONTH FOR ALL TO GO AWAY. THEY STAYED AWAY FOR A GOOD COUPLE YEARS. EVERY TIME I DO IT IT GOES AWAY FASTER. NO THEY LAST ABOUT A WEEK TO A MONTH.

6th June 2006, 05:08 AM
Well you could try a combination of positive intention, eating organic foods and using organics care products.

I never went through any bad acne or pimple stage in my early teens and I think this is laregly from my healthy organic diet throughout most of my life. I also hardly ever drank, and I now don't take ANY intoxicating substances. (coffee, cigarettes, pot etc)

The weird thing is whenever I got stressed I could end up getting a few pimples here and there. This had to do with my emotional levels and this can be regulated with meditation and NEW as well!

good luck!

Balancing your bodies chemical processes is key.

One thing about me is that i dont know how to medidate. Can u give me amethod that especially helps your emotions and stress?

7th June 2006, 01:37 AM
I must admit that meditation isn't my strong point either but I know a few things about it... I find once you find one simple one stick with it until you've mastered it. For exmple pick the first object that comes to mind and focus on it and NOTHING else. If thoughts come up let them go, and re-focus. Start with 5-10 minutes and do it once at the same time every day. This every day aspect to it is key as well as it teaches your mind habit. Be strict with yourself. Either immediately in the morning or before you go to bed (just don't be too tired). Try both if yo ufeel up to it.

I have had a wart that keeps coming back on the same foot in the same spot. I've been using a combination of energy work/reiki and Compound W (some sort of acid that kills one or two layers of skin with one drop). Seems to be working!

8th June 2006, 04:50 AM
Thank you