PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Trauma.

DarkChylde
22nd August 2012, 05:48 AM
Ok so i've started watching "My Ghost Story"- Caught on Camera.
The show features a lot of (i do mean a lot) of documented evidence , EVP , Orb sighting or recording,Witness accounts and expert paranormal investigations.

I noticed that in hauntings where things tend to get physical or violent the deceased aggressor has usually had a very traumatic death that ended in a downright violent manner and when the new tenants come in decades later they say they experienced the death scene as it happened.

My question is why are most of these deceased spirits showing how they died? and more importantly i understand that one can experience ghost phenomena hands on but how and why are the spirits forcing random uninvolved people to relive their demise? i ask this because its not just one rare isolated incidence but a distinct pattern where the deceased project a series of events onto the new occupants of space that lead to their undoing.

I looked it up and the best closest match says that its "psychic imprinting" wherein the vehemence of emotion embeds itself in the time-matrix causing a ripple effect ; you have to just stumble onto the space-time continum where the events took place to experience the "re-living" of it.

Ghosts have time-manipulation properties/skills or simply feeling something very intensley distorts the time matrix so as to have the aforementioned effects? - either way logically it doesn't add up no?

CFTraveler
22nd August 2012, 12:12 PM
I think it has to do with a combination of the 'imprintability' of a landscape coupled with the 'suggestibility' of the experiencer. I, too, am a fan of 'ghost-story' type of shows - been watching Paranormal Witness, School Spirits, A Haunting and I don't know what else- (it's coming to that time of the year, my favorite, much to my family's chagrin) and I've noticed a few common threads in the various experiences of all these different "tell my story" shows:
1- The people seem to move into a previously haunted place, and 'wake up' whatever's there. Sometimes previous owners experience stuff, but most don't.
2- Some of them move away and whatever it is follows them there. That tells me there's some sort of symbiosis happening there.
3-When you bring in 'fearbased' solutions, the problem gets worse. When you bring in 'scientific investigation' the problem either stays the same or gets worse. Especially when the verdict is 'haunted'. The problem goes away after a psychological or positive solution is applied. Of course this depends on the bias of the storyteller.

So I don't think ghosts have any abilities- they are either stuck on a time loop or don't know they're dead, and the experiencer brings in the level of awareness to make interaction possible, or amplify a situation due to their mental condition or energetic condition, whatever it is. Of course here I'm talking about ghosts, not elementals or other nonphysical entities.
My opinion, of course.

DarkChylde
22nd August 2012, 01:05 PM
i mean it doesn't really "add up" you know? .If i die and turn into a ghost showing other people how i died and that too in the luxury of detail isn't going to help anyone or anything in anyway.
If these deceased spirits are truly caught in a time loop where they are re-living their death and sucking other viable souls to relieve it with them then its an infinitely sad situation .
What angers me is that some tom dick or harry comes on saying with absolute conviction "Oh this is totally the Ghost of Miss.XYZ showing me how her husband murdered her"
Don't just take it like a story ... (specially since you've seen how horrific it was) : help the spirit cross over for the love of god.Everyone is so occupied with documenting evidence or burning sage i wonder why the situation cant be rectified in terms of crossing over or the assistance in/of it ?
Very obviously pulling a spirit out of time-loop and getting them to a higher plane obviously isn't easy as it sounds .

also another thing i wasn't aware of was that ghosts aren't only just capable of messing with electricity , slamming doors , yanking hair or moving things around but also very capable of inflicting intentional malevolent physical hurt.
Physical Infliction most often iv'e noticed comes out in the shape of wheals , flares ,welts and "claw marks". It's kind of baffling that they have access to this plane to the extent of reaching out and causing harm.
One of the more interesting cases was where a nun after prayers was heading back to her room in a haunted refractory when something pushed her down a flight of stairs , in the hospital while tending to her broken ribs the staff noticed hand marks on her back the wasn't even aware she was sporting!

CFTraveler
22nd August 2012, 01:17 PM
If these deceased spirits are truly caught in a time loop where they are re-living their death and sucking other viable souls to relieve it with them then its an infinitely sad situation . I personally don't believe this is so in that situation- I think most of the time the imprint isn't the person itself (or it's 'spirit'), just an environmental movie playing over and over, which is why some people see them and some don't- it's about activating the experiencer's mind 'just so'.

also another thing i wasn't aware of was that ghosts aren't only just capable of messing with electricity , slamming doors , yanking hair or moving things around but also very capable of inflicting intentional malevolent physical hurt.
Physical Infliction most often iv'e noticed comes out in the shape of wheals , flares ,welts and "claw marks". It's kind of baffling that they have access to this plane to the extent of reaching out and causing harm. That's why a lot of people that experience visitations feel 'cold'- energy being used to manifest. That makes sense to me.
What I don't believe is that they intend to cause pain, unless something horrible happened and it imprinted. I personally think that when physical damage is caused, it's not 'ghosts', it's either the experiencer's PK, elementals or demons, take your pick.
But it's my opinion.

DarkChylde
22nd August 2012, 01:31 PM
just an environmental movie playing over and over
that's a perspective i had totally missed.

I personally think that when physical damage is caused, it's not 'ghosts', it's either the experiencer's PK, elementals or demons, take your pick.
Usually also its not just one orb but a couple of them floating around.It could also be that it isn't just the deceased but other creatures there with them , could be the potential explanation for the mixed bag of poltergeist type phenomena.