PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Clair's forum

sono2
23rd August 2012, 07:10 AM
A real cheek posting this here, I hope I am not offending anyone, but I am hoping AC will see this. Each time I log into her forum my pc picks up a Trojan virus (instantly quarantined, but still!). . . hopefully something can be done to get rid of the source, which is on her site?

Sinera
23rd August 2012, 10:11 AM
but I am hoping AC will see this.
just a suggestion, have you thought about using a pm to write to her directly about this prob?

(btw. I'm also getting lots of Trojan warnings and quarantined viruses from my AV-program, there seems to be some real 'neg' viruses out in the wild of the net now, I also have been clicking onto AC's forum, iirc, because it is sometimes linked from here, but I don't know of course if I got it all from there, there is so much malware out there at the moment, it is a bit appalling, I am using 3 extra malware detection programs now, next to my regular AV program! :-( )

CFTraveler
23rd August 2012, 01:09 PM
Wow. I haven't been in a couple of weeks, thanks for the warning. Has anyone pmd her about this?

sono2
24th August 2012, 03:55 AM
Hi, yes I did message her a few weeks back on the e-mail contact address she gives on the forum, but not sure if she received it as I've had no reply.

CFTraveler
24th August 2012, 12:41 PM
I just went there and got no problems. Could it be that your antivirus is seeing cookies as malware? I have three different software and I got no problems from there as of now.

sono2
27th August 2012, 05:08 AM
Interesting, CFTRaveller, I'll look into that possibility