PDA

View Full Version : Feeling pain while out of body

Morningsun
4th September 2012, 03:42 PM
Hi there,

Does anybody know why I feel a strong feeling of pain at the left side of my belly?
I have noticed this for the last 3 obe's I have had. It litterally feels like my bones are twisted at that place or like I got hit by a car and that I should be laying in the hospital(just saying). The pain feels real and I keep feeling them everytime I got out for the past 3 obe's. Now I am hesitating if I should AP again or not.
My spirit guide/angel who normally picks me up and fly me everywhere I want to go and with whom I have nice conversations with is strangely not with me anymore so often when I get out(he got holidays too?). So at this moment I can't ask him why I feel this pain. Also, when I get out and when I feel this pain I'm afraid to move because it might even get worse.

CFTraveler
4th September 2012, 03:56 PM
Have you been checked by a doctor? Going in trance often amplifies sensations, so it's possible that you have a physical problem that is becoming obvious when you are in trance.

Morningsun
4th September 2012, 04:11 PM
I haven't been to a doctor yet, but I will go tomorow to check it out.

Thanks

Morningsun
4th September 2012, 04:26 PM
But if this would to happen with every little psyical pain that I have, then it's obvious that going into trance is not a safe thing to do. Or is there someway to prevent you from feeling this?

dreaming90
6th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Trance isn't necessarily unsafe if it amplifies pain that was already there. Like CF said, it just magnifies the sensation, not the actual ailment. If you are feeling pain in trance the best thing to do is see a doctor and find out if there are any physical ailments that may be causing the pain.

CFTraveler
7th September 2012, 12:28 AM
Yep.
Any sensation can be magnified, not just pain. Sounds, you name it. It's a perception thing.

Morningsun
7th September 2012, 07:06 PM
I went to the doctor and they took some blood samples to see if any bacteria's might be the cause.