PDA

View Full Version : Grandfathers NDE

red_eye
6th September 2012, 10:09 PM
My Grandfather has told me this story over and over again, he had open heart surgery and they said he died on the table and was gone for ten minutes or so. He said that he woke up from the surgery and was floating in the corner of the operating room and he could see the Dr's and other medical staff around him. he said there was an amber ball of light with him, and he said he told the light that it looks like that would hurt (what they were doing to his physical body) and he said when he spoke to the light and when the light talked to him that it wasn't a speech but more of a thought (telepathy maybe???). The light told him it would hurt if he was in there. My Grandfather said he thought he had died. He though what he was experiencing was the after life. The light told him they could go where ever they want. So he thought about it and told the light he would like to go where his wife and him had spent there Honeymoon in Vicksburg, Mississippi. He said the light and him were just floating above the ground a couple of inches and they were there just as fast as you can think it. he said he was in the wooded hill country and all the wildlife had seem to notice them. My grandfather is really close to animals, has a farm with no intention of profit except for them to be there so he can spend time with them. he said he would walk up to a deer and talked to it and petted it and the deer wasn't scared at all. Then the light told him it was time to come back now. so he did. he said he remembered going into his body then opening his physical eyes and the pain was so intense. so that is what Im calling his NDE. He says that ball of light has never left him though. he Drives 18 Wheeler's state wide and says there's times where he felt like he feel asleep and all of a sudden hes at his destination and his dreams from when he was sleeping was with the amber ball of light. He swears that the ball of light is his "guide, Guardian angel". I have always believed this story before learning anything about this. I've always loved listening to that story and wanted to share his experience with you all.

dreaming90
6th September 2012, 11:05 PM
What a beautiful experience. Your grandfather's story has many, many parallels with other OBE/NDE accounts out there, which shows that it is a genuine experience IMO.

CFTraveler
7th September 2012, 12:25 AM
That is wonderful-the light is still with him. Does he still communicate with it? (You should look up the term "ROTE" in the AD-Pedia.)

red_eye
7th September 2012, 02:38 AM
What a beautiful experience. Your grandfather's story has many, many parallels with other OBE/NDE accounts out there, which shows that it is a genuine experience IMO.

Indeed, That's why i cannot deny it. This story always brought me joy since childhood. Then I'm introduced to all of this and there it is in black and white. This give me a all new meaning to life!

red_eye
7th September 2012, 02:42 AM
That is wonderful-the light is still with him. Does he still communicate with it? (You should look up the term "ROTE" in the AD-Pedia.)

He says that is always with him and will never leave. not sure on communication but i will be happy to ask. ok will do. its so nice to talk about this and for people not to think your crazy. Thank y'all

red_eye
8th September 2012, 03:24 PM
talked to my grandfather last night and asked him if he is still able to communicate with it. he said only in "dreams" nowadays. for example he said the other night he came to him in a dream and he told it that he wanted to see one of his friends that have passed recently and he wanted to tell him that he was sorry he couldn't make it to the funeral. Then there his friend was. he got to say what he wanted to say then his friend left.

CFTraveler
8th September 2012, 03:34 PM
Wonderful, to have a reminder of the continuity of life.