PDA

View Full Version : 2nd dimension

GRANT
8th September 2012, 07:55 PM
Hi Gang,

I'm not going to ramble about it unless someone wants to talk about it. I went into the 2nd dimension last night and I really believe that's where the Astral and Real time travels take place. There are regions, or layers, kind of like and onion skin.
I really believe we go inward, as opposed to outward. The dimensions have nothing to do with the mathematical directions.

You see outward through the othe dimensions, albeit they get farther away. They are arrainged like shells.

I looked at myself, from one of the zones of the 2nd dimension, while I was in the 3rd dimension. The silver cord will bring you home if you get too far----so don't be afraid.

Grant

dreaming90
9th September 2012, 01:02 AM
Second dimension as in, flat and cartoon-like?? I'm not sure I understand. I know some projectors report encountering 2D realities and beings, but I personally never have.

Your observations about travelling "inward" and dimensions being layered like an onion are very similar to William Buhlman's model of reality. He expounds on it in both his books. His model for reality is actually very good for figuring out "where" you are when out of body.

DarkChylde
9th September 2012, 10:43 AM
i have trouble telling apart 2d from 3d etc , i hear a lot of pple talking about things like that but iv'e never experienced it myself.Odd.

CFTraveler
9th September 2012, 04:42 PM
I don't think 2d really exists by itself in this dimension, except when you watch tv or look at drawings. Except they're really approximations of 2d, the paper and box has dimension.

CFTraveler
9th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Come to think of it, 2D is like playing a Mega Man game, from the old times. God those were awful.

GRANT
10th September 2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Group,
No the 2nd dimension is not cartoon like, nor is it flat. Its dimension has nothing to do with directions. It is spherical just like ours. It is more of a location. I haven't encountered beings there yet; but, I would imagine them to be as in any other dimension. I really, really believe things go inward. The 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc can be seen from "within the other dimensions. They all coexist together, but are part of the whole and yet seperate.
Grant

IA56
10th September 2012, 04:34 AM
I believe as well ...inward going as well outward going.....I have not yet kracked the code....but I am sure it is of some relevance.

CFTraveler
10th September 2012, 11:44 AM
Hi Group,
No the 2nd dimension is not cartoon like, nor is it flat. Its dimension has nothing to do with directions. It is spherical just like ours. It is more of a location. I haven't encountered beings there yet; but, I would imagine them to be as in any other dimension. I really, really believe things go inward. The 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc can be seen from "within the other dimensions. They all coexist together, but are part of the whole and yet seperate.
Grant So what you are saying is that you're talking about a different concept than scientific 'established' dimensional theory? Maybe you should use different jargon- some thought systems use 'density', although that makes me cringe for the same reason.

newfreedom
10th September 2012, 11:52 AM
i have a book somewhere written by Barbara Hand Clow and she talked about the different dimensions..... at the time many years back now, i really enjoyed reading it all. Unfortunately my reading skills being as there are, i can remember almost nothing about what i read..... the 2nd dimension is the elemental dimension as i recall ? ......... i shall have to try & find it and have a quick look...

i had one lucid dream once where it was very cartoon like in nature, but sometimes when i look for the colour in lucid dreams they can / do appear cartoon like and very vivid in colour........ real awesome ! xX

GRANT
11th September 2012, 12:41 AM
Hi Gang,
I can't explain it, but, no, its not one of the scientific explanations of a dimension. I'm sure those who project to them can one day explain them. But the projected dimensions are not the same as the explainable scientific dimensions. In my opinion, they are seperate. One mathematical and the other mental. I feel the cartoonish dimensions (I've been to some) are out around the 9th dimension, a lot farter out than say the 5th or sixth. How do I know----I don't really, but experimenting shows that to me. The
5th is where the "LIGHT" changes. At about the 9thish things get "hard to explain" and cartoonish in appearance.

Now I think about Mandelbot's equation--notice you can go inward faster than the speed of light and it keeps going inward. I see light pollution as starting to form a shell around our view of the "outside" universe.---we are falling away---going in at a faster and faster rate. Soon our "shell of light" will prevent other people from believing about projecting because they wont even see the stars anymore. Yet, some Hindu writings say that we think the stars are very far away, but we are only seperated by a thin veil. There may be no scientific "measurement of our projected to dimensions, and I didn't want to conscew (if that's a word) that meaning. Yes there are other mathematical dimensions--especally since they found the Higgs Boeson I think its called.

We can go outward and inward, but I think, with no proof, that we are going inward.

Grant

CFTraveler
11th September 2012, 02:00 AM
Well, there is the belief that there is no real difference between inward and outwards, so whatever gets you to conceptualize works for me.

GRANT
11th September 2012, 08:54 PM
I guess that is true--kind of like the spherical vision reversal. Forward, backwards; left, right; outward, inward. Reminds me of the Hermetric Principle Element lessons, with their opposites. So maybe, there is a mediating position (dimensional location)(like the analogy of Air). Is the mediated position where we are now(3rd); and then changes the "mediated" dimension to where we are when projecting?

The Principle of Earth may change to be the things we see in the other dimensions because of the "Mediator Air"

All just rambling, but I'm wondering-------------