PDA

View Full Version : My first MEGA SALT BATH!!!

Donald McGlinn
28th June 2005, 04:07 PM
Hi Alex :)

I am glad you took my advice.

Well done on the self realisation too. :)

Donald

tyciol
30th June 2005, 12:18 AM
Could I just lie in the water on the beach, or would I need more than that? I like to sit out there sometimes, endlessly swimming or wrestling is tiresome.

violetsky
30th June 2005, 03:21 AM
Could I just lie in the water on the beach, or would I need more than that? I like to sit out there sometimes, endlessly swimming or wrestling is tiresome.

Dear tyciol,

You have to be submersed in the mega salty water to fit into the method being discussed. But hey, there is amazing energy in the air while you sit on the beach. The air gets wonderfully ionized and is very uplifting to breathe in. Anything that makes us feel more positive and uplifted is good and helpful.

For those wondering about bathing in the ocean, unfortunately the ocean is not salty enough for the method being discussed here. In the article I wrote under my other alias, Violet Rose, (Lord I love corny sounding aliases and admit to an attachment to the colour violet) the recommended salt level is at least 9 lbs of salt in the bath water to start. For severe attachments you may climb higher to almost double this. Not sure if there is much increase in benefit past this salt level. For details on the mega salt bath refer to the link below.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=562 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10&BulletinID=562)

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Xap
30th June 2005, 03:28 AM
Okay, time for a dumb question.

How easy is it to clean up all this salt? Can it corrode the tub or the brasswork?

Okay, that was two dumb questions.

Xap

violetsky
30th June 2005, 03:39 AM
Dear Xap,

:D Actually that is a very good question. Also, I do recommend every one read the warning section of the article. If you have a septic field likely wise not to do salt baths frequently.

Most fixtures are chrome plated and fairly resistant to corrosion. Brass (Copper Zinc alloy) is less resistant and your fixtures may get a white powdery look if the zinc starts oxidizing. I would recommend rinsing the taps with lots of water if you get salt on them. I always recommend a good shower afterwards and the shower can help to clean the bath tub, fixture and stall.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Gemma
2nd July 2005, 07:49 PM
What about those of us who don't actually have a bath tub? Like, I only have a walk-in shower in my house, no bath tub. Is there a such a thing as a mega salt shower???

violetsky
3rd July 2005, 03:03 PM
Dear Gemma,

In this case, foot and hand baths in a basin can be done. Also, I recommended in the article that salt packs where you put salt crystals in a strong well sealed plastic bag (no water) and be placed over problem areas while you sleep. Robert has recommended hot water bottles full of heavy salt water. A person can even take over sized woman's knee high stockings and put salt bags inside these so they stay in place while a person sleeps. Pretty wild stuff but since it cannot hurt...it is worth a try. Seems to have helped a few but again limited feedback thus far. The feet and hands do seem to be extremely important in all this from what Robert and I can tell.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Gemma
4th July 2005, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Just wondered why the hands and feet are so important if someone has attachments in other areas of the body, such as the shoulder or back? So in your experience, if someone has an attachment in a different area of the body (not the feet or hands) then would additional salt packs on the feet/hands (as well as placing salt packs on the affected area) help more? Or would it not make any difference?

Pardon the questions, just trying to understand what you're saying.

violetsky
4th July 2005, 12:40 AM
Dear Gemma,

Please, never apologize for questions. It is excellent to ask questions.

Most of the meridian lines in the body terminate in the hands and feet. Also, the hands and feet have many joints. Each joint in the body has energy vortices (minor chakras) associated with them. The hands and feet are great for bringing energy into the body to help clear ourselves out. Attachments and negative energy drags down our energy system. Anything we can do to give it a boost will help us. There is more to this but it is mostly at the hypothesis stage. If negs are earth bound, than it is possible the feet are a common entry point, albeit not necessarily the attachment or establishment point.

I do think salt baths and salt packs for the hand and feet in conjunction with having them on attachment points is worth doing. If you or others do this regularly please give us your feedback - privately if you wish.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

4th July 2005, 10:53 PM
I know that where you feel attachments could mean trouble in other places.

Like tonight, while washing off from my bath, I was cleaning with peppermint soap. As I was washing my face, I felt something detaching from my lower back.

If you and Robert ever come to it, I would appreciate a book explaining in detail the human energy system, how it functions, and how negs take it down.

Gemma
4th July 2005, 11:25 PM
I apologized for asking questions because some people hate it when I ask too many questions, lol. You could say I'm way too curious for my own good sometimes.

I read a book recently which suggested that not all entities enter via the hands/feet, but can enter via other body parts, like the eyes for example.

I might give the salt pack thing a go.

Thanks for explaining.

violetsky
5th July 2005, 01:47 AM
Dear Gemma,

The eyes are a major energy exchange local between people. Many people do not feel comfortable looking in another person's eyes - perhaps because of this.

The hands and feet thing is a good place to start. I try (not to say I always suceed :wink:) but I try not to over generalize cause heck there are always exceptions. Salt packs have helped a few people now.

No need to apologize. I dearly hope people feel free to question.

Very Best Regards,
violetsky

violetsky
5th July 2005, 01:54 AM
Dear Flew,

Robert is working on understanding this more and recent experiences have helped him with his understanding. Qi gong also called chi gong is an ancient healing art that involves detailed study of the human energy system. You may wish to read up on this topic when time allows.

Also, thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

Hugs and Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

mick
5th July 2005, 09:19 AM
Like tonight, while washing off from my bath, I was cleaning with peppermint soap. As I was washing my face, I felt something detaching from my lower back.

Nice awareness ;) This is something often noted, it could have been that the back is the entry point and the area being cleaned was where it had anchored. Being disturbed, it slipped out the way it came in. Have also noted where two people are together and clearing something from one causes something to detach from the other even if some distance apart. Not sure that a body energy system is always at the root of this, one point in the body has provided a gateway using perhaps a range of methods and the form then moves on to the point of interest. Usually view this type of activity as a tentacle or tube like structure.

violetsky
5th July 2005, 05:21 PM
Usually view this type of activity as a tentacle or tube like structure.

Thank you for the excellent post Mick. I am so glad you posted this. I have felt this before and wondered. Nice to hear it from someone else though. I have felt tentacles anchored into the back of people's necks and yet also anchored at the base of the spine. I imagine double anchoring or triple anchoring is very possible. Perhaps depends how established something is? Have felt the tubes that can be sloughed off the spine as well. Deeply appreciate your post.

Have the feeling, no confirmation, that once inside these things seek out the most comfortable or desirable energy spot in the body and establish themselves there. But in some people I do find there is like a tunnel system with multiple attachment points. Perhaps once the energy system has been drop down it is easier to establish more points? This is such a taboo subject that it is very difficult to collect information to gain a complete picture. It is important to have people with experience like you sharing.

Many Thanks,
violetsky

5th July 2005, 11:32 PM
During the salt bath I became aware of an octopus-like creature on my forhead area. It had hooks on tentacles literally entering my mind, my neck, my heart, and my stomach.

Oh God, that is not what I want to hear. I am terrified to death of squid and octopus. You can ask Spectral Dragon...one night while asleep I saw a squid looking entity enter the family home and attach itself to my back. I saw one lazy looking eye when it attached. Being terrified of the things I began running about the house thinking in sheer terror, "SQUID, SQUID, SQUID ON MY BACK! GET IT OFF!" I saw a glimpse of the one eyed thing again, only now it had a terrified look to it.

Spectral eventually got it off me after I was screaming hysterically over the IM at him. GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!

Gemma
6th July 2005, 02:27 AM
I would be exactly the same if a nasty hairy spider attached itself to me... :shock:

6th July 2005, 09:50 AM
I hate spiders too, and have a story about that as well.

Gemma
6th July 2005, 11:49 AM
Lol, you've just got me thinking about spiders now... :shock:

mick
6th July 2005, 01:51 PM
I have felt this before and wondered. Nice to hear it from someone else though. I have felt tentacles anchored into the back of people's necks and yet also anchored at the base of the spine. I imagine double anchoring or triple anchoring is very possible. Perhaps depends how established something is? Have felt the tubes that can be sloughed off the spine as well.
As mentioned have seen these points of contact anchor through others nearby so probably yes to multiple points, in addition for me it does raise a question as to why such a method is required, that leads to some interesting avenues of thought. ;)

Have the feeling, no confirmation, that once inside these things seek out the most comfortable or desirable energy spot in the body and establish themselves there. But in some people I do find there is like a tunnel system with multiple attachment points. Perhaps once the energy system has been drop down it is easier to establish more points?
Yes, there is an apparent objective and some sort of purpose or need to seek out particular points. I think that once access is gained the method remains available to subsequent visits as a signature that can be utilised or simply a doorway. Re. previous discussions the visualisation source may be anywhere between those two points :)
A further point of interest for me is why when Dark is going about her activities these actions cause the sentience behind the 'intrusion' to apparently become concerned/protective and withdraw presumably to safety.

This is such a taboo subject that it is very difficult to collect information to gain a complete picture. It is important to have people with experience like you sharing.
Anything that opens up the landscape :)

Oh God, that is not what I want to hear. I am terrified to death of squid and octopus. You can ask Spectral Dragon...one night while asleep I saw a squid looking entity enter the family home and attach itself to my back. I saw one lazy looking eye when it attached. Being terrified of the things I began running about the house thinking in sheer terror, "SQUID, SQUID, SQUID ON MY BACK! GET IT OFF!" I saw a glimpse of the one eyed thing again, only now it had a terrified look to it.
Perp being terrified is good :)
But also keep in mind that the visualisation be it your interpretation or one employed by the perp is likely a side show to the underlying intent and motives :(
Have to say though the squid image is a pervasive one re. personal psyche and an effective analogy in the way it aligns to the mechanics of an intrusion as discussed above.

Shirley Goodwin
3rd September 2005, 07:06 PM
Their most often used port in my body is my lower right leg. I am very sensitive I can tell everytime one enters my body. The nasty ones most often use the area around the ankles or top of the feet. I have felt their nasty pricks hundreds of times. The persistent ones will create a hole in the body and cover it with skin. I found the hole by the persistent itching and burning. At one time I was covering the hole with clear fingernail polish. It didn't stop them because they just created another hole in my leg. I usually can tell where the really nasty ones enter because the area will burn and itch as if it is on fire. They go in and out of my ears a lot.

Last year I went to North Carolina. I live in Phoenix. When I left my lower right leg was clear except for the major hole they go in and out of. On my way to North Carolina I started getting holes in my legs. Right before my plane got to Atlanta where I was to change planes I heard one of them ( click ) as it came through the window by my head. They broke the plane. In Atlanta I had to wait an hour until we could get a new plane.

Once I got to North Carolina the attacks were viscious and I felt like I was being punished for leaving Phoenix. I was back East for 2 weeks when I came home my right leg was filled with holes where they deliberately created new holes. I suspect it was a form of tortue for them having to follow me. I could feel them in my body and they attached themselves to the holes they entered in. The only way I could get a few minutes of temporary relief was to heat a bowl of hot water in the microwave :( and place a washcloth in the hot water and put it on my leg. It was very embarrassing having to sneak around and do this since I could not tell why I was doing it. No one will believe this is happening to you. Heat by way of very hot water or heat from a hair dryer will temporarily get them out of your body.

Donald McGlinn
4th September 2005, 05:47 PM
Their most often used port in my body is my lower right leg. I am very sensitive I can tell everytime one enters my body. The nasty ones most often use the area around the ankles or top of the feet. I have felt their nasty pricks hundreds of times. The persistent ones will create a hole in the body and cover it with skin. I found the hole by the persistent itching and burning. At one time I was covering the hole with clear fingernail polish. It didn't stop them because they just created another hole in my leg. I usually can tell where the really nasty ones enter because the area will burn and itch as if it is on fire. They go in and out of my ears a lot.

Last year I went to North Carolina. I live in Phoenix. When I left my lower right leg was clear except for the major hole they go in and out of. On my way to North Carolina I started getting holes in my legs. Right before my plane got to Atlanta where I was to change planes I heard one of them ( click ) as it came through the window by my head. They broke the plane. In Atlanta I had to wait an hour until we could get a new plane.

Once I got to North Carolina the attacks were viscious and I felt like I was being punished for leaving Phoenix. I was back East for 2 weeks when I came home my right leg was filled with holes where they deliberately created new holes. I suspect it was a form of tortue for them having to follow me. I could feel them in my body and they attached themselves to the holes they entered in. The only way I could get a few minutes of temporary relief was to heat a bowl of hot water in the microwave :( and place a washcloth in the hot water and put it on my leg. It was very embarrassing having to sneak around and do this since I could not tell why I was doing it. No one will believe this is happening to you. Heat by way of very hot water or heat from a hair dryer will temporarily get them out of your body.

Hi Shirley Goodwin,

Welcome to the forums.

Have you got a copy of Robert's book; "Practical Psychic Self Defence"? If not, I would highly recommend you obtain a copy. You can source one from his website by clicking here (http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=29)

I would also recommend you try mega salt baths. You can read about them on Robert's website by clicking here (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10&BulletinID=562)

Both of these things will give you long term help.

Donald

Jace
6th September 2005, 07:30 AM
Wow this is an interesting topic. I have heard of 1 pound of dead sea salt to tub of water but 5? After reading the article I'm wondering if it would be easier to mix a little oil in the salt and then place it on your skin, no water so it shouldn't disolve. You could use sweet almond oil, or olive oil but just a small amount so that it would adhere. You could still use the tub though to make it easier to apply. Then again maybe the water is necessary? Just some thoughts.

Shirley Goodwin
6th September 2005, 08:41 PM
I only used one half box of salt and I got in the bath with one attached. I got it unattached. About 5 minutes into the bath I heard the one I got out go under the tub in which it started tapping. I have no idea how it got under the tub. When I meditated I noticed I could see a lot more colors especially the lavendar color I always see.

Excaliber
7th February 2007, 10:53 PM
question: would iodized sea salt be ok?
not sure if it is different from "regular" sea salt. I want to try this in a day or so and iodized sea salt is all my local store has.

violetsky
8th February 2007, 02:21 AM
It is fine.
They iodize sea salt and table salt to help reduce the risk of thyroid problems. It is just a trace amount. Fine for salt bath.

Astral Exorcist
9th February 2007, 12:56 AM
Salt Definitely works. I use too throw salt around in a dark room back in my second house. Just like the sumo wrestlers. I would see dark figures moving around. The handfuls of salt doesn't actually cause any shades in the dark rooms. Try it.

One question can salt be re usable?

Why not recycle it? The mega salt bath salt... By putting the rich negative charged salt back into the sea?

Sleeping Cookie
9th February 2007, 03:42 AM
Somebody asked if going to the beach will be as efficient as a mega salt bath and he was answered it was no saulty enough. What about the Dead Sea?
Also, I heard of a theory about cleaning your house from negs, and that is to clean your house with sea water instead of regular water. Anybody heard of this?

CFTraveler
9th February 2007, 01:47 PM
The Dead Sea is well known for its curative properties. And you can get Dead Sea Salt (although it's very expensive.) So if you can go there, by all means.
I'm not sure if I'd clean with seawater- the purpose of the salt is to absorb negativity, which is why you use it and then throw it away. So I wouldn't do it, unless you plan to rinse a few days later.

Astral Exorcist
10th February 2007, 03:06 AM
I've come across a product which was ancient Chinese salt. Why was it called ancient? Because it is a ancient production of certain salts, sulfers and other metallic magical stuff. What made it ancient was it's use in the old days. In Asia.

I came across this stuff 2 years ago.

I collected a little bit of that salt from the container and put it in a sock. I slept with the sock and got vivid ancient Chinese or Japan music in origin.

New information flowed in and made a link. I watched a documentary yesterday and watched other episodes of it few days ago. It was the forbidden city from china.

They had holy alters with well designed anti neg properties

Their was this obstacle course in this dream and looked very familiar like the one in the forbidden city.

To let you know I have never seen this movie on television before this dream.

My god if your Yuppie and can afford this type of salt. And collect mega salt bath quantity of this salt. And use this magical ancient salt as mega salt bath salt. The neg will get nuked.

faerylight
4th March 2007, 05:48 PM
Salt Definitely works. I use too throw salt around in a dark room back in my second house. Just like the sumo wrestlers. I would see dark figures moving around. The handfuls of salt doesn't actually cause any shades in the dark rooms. Try it.

One question can salt be re usable?

Why not recycle it? The mega salt bath salt... By putting the rich negative charged salt back into the sea?

Recyling dry salt - Put it down the drain (which would eventually go back to the sea) or give it back to the Earth somehow? Dunno. Thinking to physically take the salt back to the sea for those that live in land-locked areas won't be an option. :(

Randomly tossing salt around a room is not a good idea, imo. It absorbs negative energies and after a while, when it has absorbed a lot of negative energies, could actually work against you if not removed and/or replaced. If using dry salt in a space, a good way to do that is to use clay pots in the corners or where ever you sense negative energies pooling up. BUT, that salt needs to be replaced regularly, unless anyone knows of a way to clean salt crystals? I think if you're adept enough to clean and recharge dry salt crystals, you would not need to use salt in your space, lol. Not sure... Once it has absorbed a bunch of negative energies, I would simply replace it.

An issue I foresee with using containers of salt in a room is that the field they generate might not be large enough to have much effect, unless you have a lot of pots filled with salt throughout the space. Seems to me the negative energies would just find another spot to hang out if you have only one or two pots.

In the next few months, I'm going to get one of those rock salt lamps. (http://www.lampsalts.com/SearchResultnatural.aspx?CategoryID=2) One of those is strong to loosen up boogers in an entire room I suspect, will use it in my bedroom. Will try it out and see what happens. :)

Recycling salt water? I wouldn't think this is practical or possible for the average person. I'm thinking that it going down the drain after a bath, it eventually finds it's way back to the sea anyway?

McArthur
5th March 2007, 07:58 AM
I have been looking for cheap rock/sea salt for ages as the stuff in the shops here in UK is mega expensive, probably somewhere around $7ish for 1 kilo :( I've just found this site selling "brown" rock salt for much cheaper at £4/$8 for 25kilos which has perked my interest back into doing salt baths. Delivery is the only expensive part but even with that it is much cheaper than the stuff I can get in stores. Now for my question: Does anyone know if this "brown" rock salt is the same as normal rock salt and usable or not?

Link here (http://www.thetradeshop.co.uk/products/winter-essentials/fighting-the-elements/brown-coarse-rock-salt-25kg-product.html)

It looks like it is mainly used to clear ice in winter, but would this kind be ok for salt baths?

Anyone else in the UK found a supplier yet as I have been having to use ordinary table salt?

McArthur
5th March 2007, 08:19 AM
Ahhh never mind, I see that the brown salt is more like grit but I've found another possible supplier anyway Here (http://www.peacocksalt.com/store_product.asp?product=33&category=2&subcategory=7) of various salts. It's going to be £20/$40 for 50 kilos (plus whatever delivery might be) but looks like an option. Just checked, with delivery it works out at £1 a kilo which I suppose is cheaper than the stores. :?

McArthur
5th March 2007, 09:29 AM
Ah well I'll go for 3 posts in a row as it's a nice number. :wink: It just goes to show that the saying "Where there's a will there's a way" is true as after extensive searching and then phoning around locally I have a supplier 5 minutes away from me now so no expensive delivery charges. :D I ended up having to call a local wholesale supplier of health products called "Tree of Life" ( :P ) and they sell 25 kilo bags of course sea salt... but they can't sell to me unless I have an account and spend at least £360 :roll: But the kind lady there said any of the retailers that buy from them might order for me and tell me what price and she gave me a few numbers to try. So I phoned a shop close by and the nice lady there said she would order me a nice big 25 kilo bag of coarse sea salt for £17 :D 8)

I don't know about America or anywhere else but large quantities of sea salt like that isn't something any of our stores here normally stock. Even in the biggest Tesco stores the largest coarse sea salt packet you can get is about a kilo. So I'm now very pleased and can't wait to pick it up on wednesday and give this resident neg a good salting with the suggested salt rather than the table salt I had been using til now! :twisted:

5th March 2007, 09:59 AM
It looks like it is mainly used to clear ice in winter, but would this kind be ok for salt baths?

Anyone else in the UK found a supplier yet as I have been having to use ordinary table salt?

From my understanding...no, not the same, please don't use the salt you throw on the ground to bath in...

Gemma
5th March 2007, 11:57 AM
Well this has been a long time coming for me, but I finally found a place selling large bags of sea salt cheaply, so I now have 8000g of sea salt winging itss way to me as we speak. I bought it mainly for cleansing my crystals and stones with but maybe I could also use for assisting with neg removal...

CFTraveler
5th March 2007, 04:27 PM
Dipping your feet in it come to mind.