PDA

View Full Version : Blue light last night

Neil Templar
10th September 2012, 02:23 PM
I was lying watching a movie in my room last night, when a small blue light appeared over by the wall, flashing brightly twice, then disappearing.
It only lasted a second, but was very intense. I even saw the light reflected on the wall and door frame...

ButterflyWoman
10th September 2012, 02:50 PM
Fairy?

Neil Templar
10th September 2012, 04:10 PM
That's what i wondered... it was small, not an orb or anything, simply a point of light...

ButterflyWoman
10th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Fairies do stuff like that. Or they'll buzz your ear or play with your hair (feels like you're being groomed). Had one encounter once with what appeared to be a fairy swinging on my earring. So a blue point of light... well, my first instinct is to suspect the fey. ;)

Beekeeper
11th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Maybe you'll have another fairy OBE soon.

Neil Templar
11th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Maybe you'll have another fairy OBE soon.

Funny, the other day i found a copy of Faerie Tale by Raymond E Feist, in a basket on the street outside a charity shop in town...only a pound! Then this evening, i arrive at my Mum's to see Faeries in the latest BBC between-show graphics...
and yesterday i ended up in a conversation about faeries with someone i wouldn't ever imagine even considering faeries as existing, in any realm...
Faeries are all around right now, so, aye, i wouldn't be surprised if i do find myself in another adventure with them... :)

dreaming90
12th September 2012, 12:23 AM
Could have even been an OOBer who stumbled into your house. ;)