PDA

View Full Version : Robert's Blue Ink Method

sono2
14th September 2012, 04:19 AM
Just thought I'd mention this -for years I I had a small, dark rough patch on the top of my right foot, caused by sun damage, & thought I'd try Robert's blue ink method to remove it - well, it worked beyond expectations! After 2 days of applying blue ballpoint ink after a late afternoon shower, it simply fell off, leaving a small cavity in the skin.

I must add that the next day I felt as if a load had been lifted off me, mentally - everything looked brighter; something felt "changed".

Only afterwards did I tie the two things together in my mind ; it must have been the site of an attachment.

I am now going to try it on various moles etc on my body (all caused, as a dermatologist told me, by sun damage, but not not cancerous). The trick is to find a family member willing to colour-in those I can't reach on my back!

I'd like to experiment with it for exczema, but will have to wait for the long weekend as I can't face sporting a blue neck in public!

A big thank you to Robert for this!

Sinera
14th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Interesting, do you know where sth is written about this method by Robert or whoelse (so far did not find anything on the internet)? What is the theory behind it (needn't be scientific necessarily, maybe esoteric, occult or whatever)?

CFTraveler
14th September 2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?6274-Need-to-ID-Tool-in-Neg-Attack-(Causing-Sores-Boils)&p=53932#post53932
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?10739-NEG-ATTACHMENT-MOLE-THAT-LOOKS-LIKE-BREAST-NIPPLE&p=88695#post88695

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?745-Just-finished-PPSD-a-few-random-thoughts&highlight=marking

If the info here isn't enough, you're going to have to bite the bullet and buy yourself a copy of PPSD.
Cheers.

sono2
18th September 2012, 06:57 AM
Update: Am feeling sort of confused & on verge of depression after marking moles 2x each day over the long weekend (I work for a Jewish-owned company so get their holidays, which is cool!) Also had some unpleasant dreams & feel the house is "dirty". One of my dogs has become over-clingy & whiny, crawls under the covers with me & shivers as if afraid.

PS Will the marking work on teenage acne as well? I'm asking before I try it on teenage daughter!

CFTraveler
18th September 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't recommend it. As the mother of a teenage son who has developed a 'narly' acne issue, I see that the breakouts change constantly, so I don't think they have anything to do with attachments, so I don't see the point.
Because of the dramatic effect marking had on one of my recurring 'thingies' (a high fever and almost delirium), I hesitate to do it on someone else, much less my son.

DarkChylde
18th September 2012, 02:09 PM
(I'm not disparaging the effectivity of the method or that it does not work)

when i was very young i went about skating without any helmets or knee pads , needless to say i feel and gashed my knee badly that left strange keloid type (but flat) scar tissue , i came across this thing of marking your trouble spots with an encircled X in blue point ink so i gave it a go.
in the mere of mere next 2 days i accidented the car , fell from a flight of stairs and got smacked in the eye (i remember being asked what my parents were treating me like lol)
i'm trained in classical ballet and my motor-skills and kinesthetic coordination is razor sharp ; to this day i have zero idea what happened.

CFTraveler
18th September 2012, 06:26 PM
In some of the articles and books, Robert mentions that if there is an entity attachment marking may 'rile it up' and it will fight back, in various ways. Now, in my case it might have been coincidence, and I was going to get sick anyway, but it sure was 'right on'. So much that when I want to try it again I hesitate and really think about it.

DarkChylde
18th September 2012, 06:43 PM
i'm definitely going to try this again now and post the updates :-)