PDA

View Full Version : Download Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics

dreaming90
22nd September 2012, 01:51 PM
http://initiationintohermetics.com/topic/download-initiation-into-hermetics-by-franz-bardon

This is entirely legal, obviously. I wish I had some extra pocket change so I could get a hard copy, but you gotta work with what you got.

Students of various Eastern philosophies may be surprised to find that Hermetic philosophy is very similar.

Happy reading!

EDIT: The forum itself appears to be mostly abandoned, as it is almost completely overrun with spam. This is unfortunate...

CFTraveler
22nd September 2012, 02:13 PM
There are various pdf versions on the net of Bardon's IIH. I have one on my reader, although I actually possess a hard copy. They're different translations, so it's nice to have it as a reference.
As for a forum, we have a thread dedicated to IIH right here in the forums.

CFTraveler
22nd September 2012, 02:54 PM
Here is a great Hermetics forum. It is active and its threads are arranged by steps.
http://fbf.hermetics.com/index.php
I hope you find it helpful.

IA56
27th September 2012, 05:55 AM
http://initiationintohermetics.com/topic/download-initiation-into-hermetics-by-franz-bardon

This is entirely legal, obviously. I wish I had some extra pocket change so I could get a hard copy, but you gotta work with what you got.

Students of various Eastern philosophies may be surprised to find that Hermetic philosophy is very similar.

Happy reading!

EDIT: The forum itself appears to be mostly abandoned, as it is almost completely overrun with spam. This is unfortunate...

*Tetragrammaton literally means "the four- letter word". It was a subterfuge to avoid the sin of utteringthe sacred name YHVH (Yahveh) or Jehova as it later became when the vowels of another word werecombined with the consonants of YHVH.

All did become very clear for me, I have bean thinking and feeling...I do not want to have to do any rituals, thought must be enough and with powered will to achive what my intention is.....

A big thank to you for giving me another key...

Thank you dreaming90 for this link....I am so happy to read this....

CFTraveler
27th September 2012, 12:47 PM
In ancient times it was believed that if you uttered God's name you would see "his" face, and if not entirely pure of heart, would die. This is why for example, the Holy Grail could only be carried by specific 'chosen' people. Since they had a God whose name they couldn't pronounce, they only used the four consonants (a lot of symbology here, but it's besides the point) to mention God, and assigned vowels without knowing which they were. Most of the time they used a title "Adonai", which means "Lord", for example, and other variations. But the four pole magnet remained at the center of the name of God.
This wasn't due to 'reverence', this was due to fear. These people really believed that if they said the name they would die, so devised a way to never ever say it, even by accident.
There was no "subterfuge", this is a derogatory term to assign some kind of 'evil intent' on the part of Medieval mystics- who were seekers of communion, and used what they knew to evoke or commune with God, with the information they had.
Ancient Hebrew had no consonants to begin with, so it would have been impossible at the time of the 'writing' of the name in Abraham's time (I have seen protohistoric tablets depicting a hybrid human figure marked with the Tetragrammaton when I went to college- more than likely the T. existed before even the time of Abraham) to white the full name, if it ever existed.
The vowels to the oldest OT texts were added later, and that is why the Old Testament has been interpreted in so many diverse ways.
Magicians in the Middle Ages then used what they knew of the name (the consonants, the four-letter/number/symbol) name in magic, using the symbology associated with the language (gematria).
Modern religious conditioning considers any manipulation to be 'evil' (which is an oxymoron IMO, since there can be no manipulation, only recognition of the law and using your coconut to make your outcome match it), hence any mention of 'sorcery' is given a bad rap.
Done with my rant.

IA56
27th September 2012, 01:38 PM
frivolity, self- presumption, boating, squandering, and gossiping to the element of air

Please help me what "boating" means in this context??

IA56
27th September 2012, 01:41 PM
In ancient times it was believed that if you uttered God's name you would see "his" face, and if not entirely pure of heart, would die. This is why for example, the Holy Grail could only be carried by specific 'chosen' people. Since they had a God whose name they couldn't pronounce, they only used the four consonants (a lot of symbology here, but it's besides the point) to mention God, and assigned vowels without knowing which they were. Most of the time they used a title "Adonai", which means "Lord", for example, and other variations. But the four pole magnet remained at the center of the name of God.
This wasn't due to 'reverence', this was due to fear. These people really believed that if they said the name they would die, so devised a way to never ever say it, even by accident.
There was no "subterfuge", this is a derogatory term to assign some kind of 'evil intent' on the part of Medieval mystics- who were seekers of communion, and used what they knew to evoke or commune with God, with the information they had.
Ancient Hebrew had no consonants to begin with, so it would have been impossible at the time of the 'writing' of the name in Abraham's time (I have seen protohistoric tablets depicting a hybrid human figure marked with the Tetragrammaton when I went to college- more than likely the T. existed before even the time of Abraham) to white the full name, if it ever existed.
The vowels to the oldest OT texts were added later, and that is why the Old Testament has been interpreted in so many diverse ways.
Magicians in the Middle Ages then used what they knew of the name (the consonants, the four-letter/number/symbol) name in magic, using the symbology associated with the language (gematria).
Modern religious conditioning considers any manipulation to be 'evil' (which is an oxymoron IMO, since there can be no manipulation, only recognition of the law and using your coconut to make your outcome match it), hence any mention of 'sorcery' is given a bad rap.
Done with my rant.

Yes and Jesus is the first human to have survived and seen Gods face.....so he has helped humanity very much to give "permission" for to have own development and to less the fear of death...

CFTraveler
27th September 2012, 01:42 PM
Prob. boasting- air element has no limits or boundaries, so its negative qualities could be anything that doesn't respect boundaries- boasting (exaggerating kind of fits), presumption, squandering (unlimited spending) and gossiping (sharing information without regard) have those qualities- no respect for boundaries.
Or so it's my observation on elemental qualities. For example, generosity would be a positive version of the air quality.

IA56
27th September 2012, 01:53 PM
Prob. boasting- air element has no limits or boundaries, so its negative qualities could be anything that doesn't respect boundaries- boasting (exaggerating kind of fits), presumption, squandering (unlimited spending) and gossiping (sharing information without regard) have those qualities- no respect for boundaries.
Or so it's my observation on elemental qualities. For example, generosity would be a positive version of the air quality.

Thanks...now it is clearer....exaggerating

I have more to ask about...doesn't respect boundaries...you said it is negative....do you say, if a limit is put like ..do not call me after 22.00 and I do...is it like this you mean??...

CFTraveler
27th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Yes. Every element has it's positive and negative characteristics (I've assumed you're working on a soul mirror as part of Bardon's program), and for example, generosity would be a positive quality and wastefulness would be the negative side of the same characteristic. The trick is to see both qualities in yourself and strive for balance in all of them.
Boundaries have to be respected- for example, if you tell someone to not call after a certain time (let's say, you have to get up early the next day or put the baby to sleep or something similar) it would be disrespectful to ignore you and call you at a late hour to gossip, for example. Boundaries are there for a reason, but as anything, can have positive and negative connotations.

IA56
27th September 2012, 03:31 PM
Yes. Every element has it's positive and negative characteristics (I've assumed you're working on a soul mirror as part of Bardon's program), and for example, generosity would be a positive quality and wastefulness would be the negative side of the same characteristic. The trick is to see both qualities in yourself and strive for balance in all of them.
Boundaries have to be respected- for example, if you tell someone to not call after a certain time (let's say, you have to get up early the next day or put the baby to sleep or something similar) it would be disrespectful to ignore you and call you at a late hour to gossip, for example. Boundaries are there for a reason, but as anything, can have positive and negative connotations.

I have not worked with like Bardon but done likevisely intuitivetely as I told you I have not read so much, but seam to have old knowledge in me, and I am sure I know all about this as we all do but have forgotten and have to re-awoke it again to our knowings......I can tell that I did do sorcery as a child, I was only 4 yrs old when I got angry at my mother, and I had a sewing nedle, we lived in an old house with wooden floors, so I did meassure how long steps my mother will take when she enteres the room and where I have to put the needle for her to tample on it....so I must have this knowledge in me in my core, so I have bean so afraid of my self, I went out to play and suddenly I remembered my illwill and run home to take the needle away before mother will step on it...but I was too late...and this was to re-mind me to get my fiouriousness under controll.....I still are working with anger issues, so I know my powers will not be activated before I am totally in controll and in pure unconditional love....so I know about but have fogotten so I am starting to dare to come back to all my knowing.....but I am afraid not to be able to be kind and loving enough, I do not want to harm anyone you know, and I am too afraid to be forced to use powers in wrong intetention, you know be fooled as many was in the holocost time to do against their will.

CFTraveler
27th September 2012, 05:09 PM
If you are afraid of becoming too good a manifester, I have a completely set of advice for you, but not in this thread, since it's about Hermetics and Bardon.

IA56
27th September 2012, 08:03 PM
If you are afraid of becoming too good a manifester, I have a completely set of advice for you, but not in this thread, since it's about Hermetics and Bardon.

I would be very happy to hear your advice, please, and thank you.

IA56
29th September 2012, 09:35 AM
the electrical fluidoperating from the outside to the inside, the magnetical one from the inside to the outside. Thisknowledge of the polar emanation is called in the hermetic art the "occult anatomy of the body".

This is written on page 14 in IIH of Bardon....when I read this my experience what I thougt to be spherical or maybe Akashik...now I wonder if it is when I felt that when I come to other levels the poles does change....in one level is + and - if I use right and left....when I come to some other level it changes places....and I has bean very compelled over this....but now I am wondering if it can be...the polarities changing places is one inside and the other outside...inplisit and explisit???...when I am going in and out of the body?? or invards and outwards from the body or in the bodies properties??

CFTraveler
29th September 2012, 02:44 PM
When I get my internet back I'll be able to respond w. + than one-liners.