PDA

View Full Version : Bashar "Video"

CFTraveler
23rd September 2012, 08:25 PM
More like an audio with decorations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p74eX5AImsI#!

I liked it. Not the title per se, but the content.

noomi
3rd October 2012, 07:26 AM
I had a question about the Third eye stimultion, I know we can train our third eye to see auras but I was

wondering what about being about to see in low or no light.

would that be related to the third eye? and what course of training would need to go about doing it if you think it is possible.

I'm currently trying to push for more 'mundane' uses for energy work, I'm hoping my research will permit me to be able to make an introduction into a more scientific foundation (I know good luck right?)

CFTraveler
3rd October 2012, 01:37 PM
I think in a way it's all related to the third eye, in the sense that the pineal gland (or rather, the 'light inside the head' effect) is activated in low or no light, and I personally think that it's what causes etheric vision possible.
I don't know what training would facilitate this- in my case it happens for no apparent reason (other than my becoming aware of it, whatever that means)- I suppose that I should say meditation and visualization exercises, but I think trying to hold an awareness of 'things greater than the self' is probably part of it, as a meditation focus. Or at least it's how it started for me.

Neil Templar
3rd October 2012, 06:38 PM
i listened to this video today while doing some other stuff. really good. i always enjoy Bashar's stuff.