PDA

View Full Version : Your Kundalini

DarkCloud
20th May 2006, 08:33 PM
1)What determines the amount and/or Intensity of Kundalini?
2)Can Kundalini be described as your energy risen to its most maximum potential?

What's YOUR views on this? (I.E. not something your read or heard from Robert Bruce or anyone else).

Apex
20th May 2006, 09:01 PM
What are yours?

sash
21st May 2006, 04:49 AM
1. the amount of energy flowing through the kundalini circuit at one instance.
2. no, since other centers/circuits can be worked on over than kundalini, kundalini doesn't just activate all circuits at once. However in a full experience this might be so.

Aunt Clair
21st May 2006, 08:12 AM
2)Can Kundalini be described as your energy risen to its most maximum potential?

1....the light quotient of the body . As we raise our light quotient natural openings to the kundalini continue to occur . Our abilities to control and sustain that kundalini affects the intensity of each flame too . I feel that the more we use it the more rises . It is important than to embrace each flame as a gift and in that period wherein kundalini influences us which might be moments to days , we need to use it fully in order to open our vessel more fully for the next flame . That means that we allow it to alter our alchemical structures as it will and then use what is leftover for service . After a flame is ignited we can heal better , see more , hear more .

2. ...ooh yes and no on that one . Kundalini is energy , but is it entirely ours ? I don't think so . I feel the kanda is an alchemical structure which when altered to the correct vibration causes kundalini to become manifest from the universe . It might rise through the male tan tien or descend from the female tan tien . But is it completely internal to us ? No . I feel it becomes us but it is external to us and comes into us . I feel that there are both latent internal kundalini sources and external ones but that all flames do involve taking in energy from the universe .

I do not find any source of energy within my own self higher than that which I attain from the kundalini . But I feel that healings of a master on earth or an angel or a divine source would be higher than anything within me . Which brings us to another point . Christ in the Gospel of Judas asks us to unite the guardian angel within to our higher self and split this into elemental natures . Does this divine guardian angel /higher self have more energy available to us than that which we can experience by kundalini ? It could .

DarkCloud
21st May 2006, 09:54 PM
Okay. I see I need to re-word this better.

Thanks for your replys, but thats not QUITE what I was asking. Guess I should have chose my words better.

What I was asking is, does Kundalini release your full potential?

CFTraveler
21st May 2006, 11:27 PM
I believe Aunt Clair did answer your question, to put it simply, it not only releases or channels your full potential, but connects you to universal source which then channels more than your human potential, thus increasing what you thought was your potential.
Did I get it right, AC?

OK, I put it very simply. :)

Aunt Clair
22nd May 2006, 05:16 AM
CFT ; thank you and yes

Querent ;
What I was asking is, does Kundalini release your full potential? yes

Freawaru
22nd May 2006, 09:55 AM

What's YOUR views on this? (I.E. not something your read or heard from Robert Bruce or anyone else).

1) For me the state I am in determines the amount. For example I have experienced an energy of Love and Power both flowing through my personality on the one hand and through the impersonal Witness on the other during different experiences. While there was no problem to channel this energy through the impersonal Witness, my personality (or rather it's impurities) was dissipating due to the amount of the Love/Power energy. I do not know enough of the terminology to say if this energy is Kundalini, though. The TIbetan lore calls an energy of Love and Power "Tara" (also a goddess, btw) that might be linked to these experiences..

In both cases the energy was not rising but descending, descending towards the creation. When it was going through my personality it felt as if the whole of creation (manifested and unmanifested) was stabilized through it. Don't know if it truely was - just tell how it felt.

2) One synonym of Kudalini is "atma shakti": Energy of The Self (Energy of the "I AM"). Thus I think that there is no maximum for it in general - but there might be a maximum even the most pure and develloped human personality (saint or initiate) can channel - if more is required you need the impersonal states. Of course - as you can merge with these states, too, one could argue that these states are also you - just not your human double.

So - when you speak of potential - the question is whether you include the impersonal states or not.

If I understand the terminology correctly - excluding the impersonal states - the highest amount of energy channeled is when you have develloped your human personality into an initiate (siddha), in the Vedas symbolized as monkey king (see f.e. Hanuman), meaning full control over the human mind (monkey mind) and all siddhis (accomplishmens, like all-knowledge, etc) and giving the control over to the "Lord" (avatar, descending one, who is neither impersonal nor personal).

DarkCloud
1st June 2006, 11:50 PM
I'm afraid I still quite don't understand a thing. I'm not into the whole "enlightenment" business anyway...

What exactly IS this force, called Kundalini anyway?

sash
2nd June 2006, 07:00 AM
energy

DarkCloud
6th June 2006, 10:28 PM
...Looking for a more in depth answer? What kind of energy? From where? etc?

violetsky
11th June 2006, 05:14 AM
Okay. I see I need to re-word this better.

Thanks for your replys, but thats not QUITE what I was asking. Guess I should have chose my words better.

What I was asking is, does Kundalini release your full potential?

Dear DarkCloud,

My answer would be no because I think you mean capability not potential?

Raising kundalini just plugs you in to energy and gives you potential but without a trained mind you don't have the capability to use that potential to its full capacity.

Also, what do you mean by raising kundalini? What level are you talking about achieving?

Kundalini has several stages see the website below. Not a great website. Some inaccuracies but I like how they broke kundalini raising into six major stages. http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-1.htm

You are not near "full potential" unless you are almost always in the sixth stage or what Robert calls the serpent of fire stage. But again utilizing that energy is a completely different issue. That takes a very well trained focused mind. I presently am sort of half way between the fourth to fifth stage and that is plenty enough energy for me. I use it to do distance healing work (which requires a trained focused mind). It has greatly improved my distance healing over the last few months by giving me more potential energy. Now it is my abilities that have to catch up.

DarkCloud
12th June 2006, 12:17 AM
Yes, Indeed, thats what I was trying to ask... It seems to be more intense for some than others. I've also noticed a small similarity in ALL the definitions found in Kundalini throughout the net.

Creative energy, thought energy, psychic energy, concious energy - all terms relating to the power of ones mind. Naturally, some people are stronger than others (In terms of willpower and all that). While I'm not saying you have to be smart or anything to achieve Kundalini, it just seems to be connected to ones state of mind.

Actually, I was just confused about Kundalini in general, the only thing I'm sure of that people who have raised it to be very powerful and giving both pleasurable and negative effects to the user. People have many different experiences than others, most are able to take it, some fall apart....This leads me back to think some people need to develop more (just as you say) to be able to handle it.

Interesting enough, most of these people (while some may not be experiencing Kundalini, but their descriptions of it always fit the bill) only speak of raising Kundalini only once (so I guess that would be considered to be the "first" level"). From their stories, even at this stage their energy felt very intense and they noticed some VERY dramatic changes...So if the first stage in said to be this powerful (for some) how will it be will fully maxed out (sort to speak).

I just wanted to see if this was accurate or not...Like is it worth even raising at all?'

Micheal B.

So, are you saying that raising Kundalini could purify your body? Has it done this for you?

violetsky
12th June 2006, 12:45 AM
Dear DarkCloud,

My personal feeling is that it is unwise for anyone to raise kundalini if they have not done a lot of inner work to understand what upsets or disturbs them and what causes them to react, dislike or have negative emotions towards others. As a distance healer I am all to aware of how interconnected we are and how easy it is to project energy on another person - good or bad. Raising kundalini without any understanding of your inner psychology and the obsurdity of most drama is just asking for massive emotional turmoil and trouble for those around you.

I noticed within myself that shadow aspects that go back even into childhood can get charged during kundalini experiences. The energy seems to highlight old programs, throwing them up into your face to deal with them or alternatively have them cause turmoil. Fortunately, I had lots of support and guidance through the process, which gives me a lot of patience with myself and life.

I do not think kundalini purifies you. For those who had a stable, undamaging childhood the process might go fairly smoothly and seem like a purifying experience. But if you had many hurts, complexities, and mind games played on you, this could be a very, very, very rough ride. (Still not enough veries there :!: )

Best Wishes to you,
Violetsky

Aunt Clair
12th June 2006, 03:09 PM
I feel that the 6 stage site is constrained and incorrect in its interpretation . There is not a ceiling stage of Kundalini expression in the human energy body . Neither does Kundalini rise only and always from the male kanda .

The link description of Shaktipat is intriguing .

I am confident that Mother Kundalini is meant to be graciously accepted as the purifier of our souls .She is not meant to be feared , only understood .

Darkcloud , I agree that is time for you to go out and do . You seem incapable , at this stage, of accepting anyone else's metaphysical understandings . Recognise this and go straight to the source in your own experiential learning . It is curious to me that you state your disillusion with enlightenment but perhaps that is one reason that the answers to the questions you pose seem to allude you . First because until one is ready to percieve it, they cannot possibly recieve it .And secondly because in not seeking the path of such effulgence , you cannot hope to find esoteric wisdom . All that you really wish to know is inside you already . Open your heart , your mind and your third eye in meditation and you will quench your own thirst .

Michael B. I appreciate your crisp and fresh take on Kundalini. I agree with your perspective . Thanks for your input on this thread and in the forums .Welcome :D

DarkCloud
12th June 2006, 10:59 PM
Thank Yo

But again you misunderstand, when I stay I'm not one for enlightenment. That doesn't not mean I'm no inexperienced kid.

I do not desire enlightenment, because I have aleady discovered my own form of it. I coudln't be happier whether people argee with me or not.

I am already in the process of training to release my Kundalini myself. Just getting some more info on it on the side.

violetsky
13th June 2006, 02:23 AM
Dear DarkCloud,

I wish you all the best in your endevours. You seem to be very level headed and direct (yet kind :wink:) with yourself and others. A definite bonus for this type of work. Another bonus is that there are lots of people here who care and would love to provide support if any bumps arise.

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Violetsky

DarkCloud
13th June 2006, 11:02 PM
Thank you for your very kind words :D

DarkCloud
15th June 2006, 02:32 AM
Also everyone, I want to apologize if I came off as rude or disrepectful in anyway.

It's not so much as I want to find out about Kundalini before I was as much as it is to just understand.

I want to know everything about it- just for the pure sake of knowledge. I know, experience will be the best teacher in this scenario, but I've noticed each person experiences are different and when I do raise my kundalini, I'd like to go back and compare them to others.

I'm not really a follower of Shiva or anything, and don't really follow the Yogi philosophy. For me, raising Kundalini is just...a step up for me.

I want to express the reason I started this post because many of the ablitiles are awakened with Kundalini do in fact seem to come from your spirit or Inner self if you would.

Robert Bruce himself stated that: These psychic ablilites arent' created out of nothing. They are the natural abilities of your soul and they are released when you awaken Kundalini" (RB Quates, available in a topic at this very site).

This one statement made me curious and pushed me to ask this question. Since your more in tune with your spirit ( I'm not really speaking religiously either) you've access to many facilities that weren't available to you in your previous, unawaken state, right?

So thats why I asked. I want to see your opinions, and CONFIRM this theory logical or not.

ALL of you have done just this, and I'm sorry I was a child and didn't just ask this properly from the beginning, which in turn I guess is good, since I know have knowledge (and experience! :) ) of what to do next time.

I thank all of you.

Hugs and wishes to you as well my friends.

15th June 2006, 04:12 AM
Hi Dark Cloud,
Nice post! Regarding your questions about "awakening", you don't have to be spiritual or "awakened" at all to develop many so called "gifts". These would include telepathy, psychokinesis, seeing auras, doing energy work, healing with energy, astral travel, raising Kundalini, psychic abilities (clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience), etc. But, you will find that most people who delve deeply into these things eventually move onto a spiritual path. It's a natural progression as these things help us to realize there is something pretty grand going on here, and it appears that there is something Divine behind it all. This happened to Robert Bruce. Most of the people posting on this site would be considered "spiritual" but not "religious". Although some do follow a particular religion, it's usually with a very open mind. We have our occasional arguments here and don't always agree, but most are on a path of trying to better themselves. So, any belief system is welcome here, including atheism, but you won't be able to avoid the "spiritual" answers people will give to your questions. It's just the nature of this beast. :D

Aunt Clair
15th June 2006, 12:03 PM
Dark Cloud , Robert Bruce prefers to go straight to the source . Like you he found it difficult to accept the answers of others . This drove him to become the pioneer he is . Perhaps this stage will pass for you but perhaps it defines your need for self confirmation and there is nothing wrong in that . Thank you for your goodwill . :)