immortal_wisdom
1st October 2012, 03:27 PM
Good Day for all the magicians here
I Don't want to make it a long post here
but I got An issue That lately began to attract my attention
I've Been into magick for almost 4 years now
but I havn't up until now gone to where I want to Go with my abilities
Or you can say I had Alot of Blockages in my way
And I think The main reason is because That when I first Started working with Magick
As a dabbler I got A wonderful results in the year 2009 but as a lot of dabblers I began To share My success stories with some religious and non-religious friends
and oh my god I shared it with the worst hypnotist in the world (my mother) even I shared my new skills with my father(who's hardcore religious) ,I shared it with my brothers I shared it also with the illiterate doorman to help him with his seduction skills . It was all done with good intentions from my part to help those mortals.
Also I've shared my success (specially my success attracting the women I desire magickally )
with a room full of 24 depressed people in a sitting called psychodrama (where alot of people gather under the observation of a psychiatrist And share their stories )in the end of a 4 hours discussion they were all attacking and insulting me and sending their negative and hateful energy toward me And accusing me of being miscreant
And I have to say I was wrong cause I violated the rule of magick which is to KEEP SILENT
And I heared once E.A koetting talking about that WE don't have to share our knowledge with non-magicians because by sharing with non-believers we Let their doubts enter our being .
So after being in this problem for 3 years now
What Steps Should I take to Get rid of all that Negative infulence That I'm sure hindered my ascendance And Sucess in magick for along time ?
Thanks guys for the wonderful Forum

CFTraveler
1st October 2012, 04:18 PM
Wow, I do have something to say but I'm sure you're not going to like it.

Magick is not something that creates situations that are 'outside the laws', magick is the ability to recognize laws that are not apparent to others, and to use them to create a desired effect.
It seems to me that this is exactly what has happened- you taught people to manipulate others (the whole thing about teaching someone to seduce someone else, for example, could be an example of this- one thing is to show someone the positive aspects of someone to attract them, or to transmute the negative to positive, another is to try to subvert their free will- to deny someone else the right to their will is a big example of a no-no.
There are many laws of manifestation, but they all come from a main one- that all is one- every other 'law' comes from that, and this is often ignored by people that get into magic for purposes that are mainly ego-based.
I have a couple of observations.

Also I've shared my success (specially my success attracting the women I desire magickally )
with a room full of 24 depressed people in a sitting called psychodrama (where alot of people gather under the observation of a psychiatrist And share their stories )in the end of a 4 hours discussion they were all attacking and insulting me and sending their negative and hateful energy toward me And accusing me of being miscreant
I think you may have missed the point- a psychodrama is not a bunch of people telling stories- a psychodrama is a dramatic reenactment of a drama, either impulsive, sometimes scripted, so that people can act out their own personal issues, and to bring up issues they may not have realized they had. So this dramatic event sounds just like it's supposed to be- you more than likely took the result personally, not realizing the other people weren't calling you names, but possibly reenacting what others may say or do when presented with the situations being played out. It's like being in the theater, where everything is exaggerated and loud, to point out things that may not be apparent in daily life.
So if you feel negativity being hurled at you, more than likely it's not from those people, but from the people in your life that you either have affected negatively, or believe you have.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychodrama

And I have to say I was wrong cause I violated the rule of magick which is to KEEP SILENT
I really think that this is not the rule you violated, you just are getting negative feedback that you did not expect- and if you go around putting spells on women to attract them and expect nothing bad to happen, then you are missing the point of magick.

One of the main rules of metaphysics that seems to apply (and is hardly ever talked about) is the main rule that Hermes wrote all those centuries ago, and which has spawned all the other 'laws'- and it is 'as it is above it is below'- but this has nothing to do with up and down, it has to do with your own mind and its relationship to the universe. The universe is a large mirror for the self, and if you see a pattern emerging in your life (every one seems to treat you a certain way) then you need to look inward and see what is creating the reality that the mirror is reflecting back at you.

So if there is a solution to your problem, I would start with creating a soul mirror (Bardon style) and reading the Kybalion, to clear up anything that you may not 'get' or even accept about what I wrote here.

Good luck.

immortal_wisdom
3rd October 2012, 12:02 PM
CFTraveler you got it Right I think
I'm going to ponder your words because yes maybe I Took less than useful approach to magick
yes About the universe is a large mirror for the self
yes exacktly
there's nothing wrong with the people
I don't know Maybe I need to Look deeply inside myself Because magick is A magnifying lens It magnifies everything in your life
Even If it's something undesired
Maybe I Believed that seducing is just manipulating
well CFTraveler Thanks for your wisdom
I will feed you back my progress
until then alot of things gotta change
Thanks alot