PDA

View Full Version : Interesting synchronicity?

SiriusTraveler
2nd October 2012, 07:25 AM
I was playing around with an iPhone app which I think can be pretty fun, I Ching HD. Well you guessed it, its the I-Ching as an app. Pretty nice if you like that stuff. I was first asking the I-Ching if I would achieve consciouss OBE exits and the answer was pretty much "if you work hard and change some stuff in your habbits you will". It was the same answer I got from my own dream interpretations, so it was no surprise actually. And the second question was when it would happen (which I thought was kind of a silly question). I got the same kind of answer that if I just opened up to new ways and possibilities and worked hard on it then I would achieve it, and also I got the impression from the answer that there was some kind of duality in my question and some thoughts in my head came up that Im already doing it, so my question was a bit of.
Now what I was surprised about was that at the bottom of my answer was a little sidenote that said: "Early mornings bring success".
I must say that one made me surprised. I have had such a hard time doing my meditations and practices in the morning because I am so tired and haven't got the right attitude to do it. I know it, and i want to change it so that little note came to me like a thunderbolt from a clear sky.

Synchronicity or?

Beekeeper
2nd October 2012, 11:35 AM
Sounds like a message to me. Have you tried wake back to bed after 41/2 to 6 hours of sleep?

SiriusTraveler
2nd October 2012, 12:46 PM
Yeah to me to.
No, I have thought about it alot but never brought myself to do it. I feel so lazy every time I dont so its time to take this step. But first I will try my regular practice, following MAP.

SiriusTraveler
5th October 2012, 01:10 PM
I actually got a smiliar hexagram in i-ching again. The same little sidenote that said: "Early mornings bring success" came up again and my question was how I could make sure of getting OBE results in the morning. I asked this two times. The first time I got the answer that I should get rid of things and people in my life that stops me from my progres and the second time it said that great things are comming my way with the sidenote on the bottom. Pretty interesting in my opinion.

Beekeeper
5th October 2012, 10:47 PM
I will watch this thread with interest then.:thumbsup:

SiriusTraveler
15th October 2012, 10:02 AM
Updating this, since Beekeeper is so interested ;) Kidding, but here's whats going on.

I was reading about phasing and what it meant and how to do it. Oddly enough, when I have practiced AP, my techniques have been aiming towards phasing rather than the MAP techniques. Why this is I have no idea, but perhaps the fact that I'm meditating has something to do with it, seeing that when meditating I practice awareness and stillness of mind and thats what phasing is about.

Anyway, I asked the I-Ching about what I must do to achieve consciously induced OBE and the answer was more or less by meditation and stillness of mind. Couple that with my earlier posts in this thread and the answer was to try and do this in early mornings. So I tried phasing a couple of days ago and on my first attempt I sank down into a light trance and experienced the early hypnagogics (blobs of color on the back of my eyes). Even though I lost consciousness a couple of times I did not do so fully. I think this is success for a first try.

It seems like phasing deffinatelly has something to it for me. It just.. seems so easy and so hard to believe it works. Obviously I believe it works but I have a hard time believeing that this will result in an OBE. Well, I guess I have to begin with changing my belief in this :)

Beekeeper
17th October 2012, 07:12 AM
Good. Waiting for the report of your next adventure in consciousness!:D