PDA

View Full Version : ***Has anyone met their guides?***

dkane
22nd May 2006, 09:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here has met their guides,has had contact with deceased relatives, or travelled to Focus 27 as Robert Munroe puts it when travelling?

Thanks in advance,

Dk

enoch
22nd May 2006, 06:43 PM
I met someone a couple of weeks back, or was it last week, i can't remember...but he was a semi-naked 'african' man in a forest clearing with a leopard by his side...well, he was loosely hugging this leopard and they were both observing me. he telepathically communicated to me...either he did or the leopard did. There was something profound about the contact, but I haven't seen him since. I think he could have been a guide? :roll:

CFTraveler
22nd May 2006, 07:18 PM
I get 'taken out' occasionally, the other night by a being that I couldn't see. It's becoming more and more common, but I either haven't seen them, or can't remember what they look like. But most of the time I can feel them there (when I'm out, that is).

Aunt Clair
23rd May 2006, 12:36 AM
Hi Everyone,just wondering if anyone here has met their guides,has had contact with deceased relatives, or travelled to Focus 27 as Robert Munroe puts it when travelling?
Thanks in advance,
Dk

I have been to Focus Level 27 as Robert Monroe labels it . There is a realm of Spirit Homes of the Deceased . I visited my Paternal Grandmother and Grandfather together there after my father died . I went to help my Dad make his house .My Grandma took me to visit her sister and her mum . The sister could interact with me but her mum and father were asleep and could not be raised from a RIP sort of stasis . The floor of their home was crumbling away becoming not light . I feel when they lose interest and are no longer active , they fall to sleep and go back to source . I helped my Dad make a home next to my Grandparents . They could not decide to build at the mountains or sea so they made their house between them both , lol . Space sort of forms the way you want it to there . I made a block of land for me besides them .

I have met my personal guide George Beauvert . We were married in a past life . He was a trapper. We had a small cabin in the mountains. I have visited him there often . We were French Canadians about 1840s . I have met Henri too . He is flamboyantly Gay and dresses in a tuxedo .He is outrageously funny . I knew him from a French New Orleans life . He works with me in readings and he gives me songs and lyrics to send a message . He also helps me write songs and poetry . I have met my higher self and my guardian angel , lower self and guardian demon selves .

dkane
23rd May 2006, 12:13 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response.

The issues Im having at present is, I am meeting my guides and travelling to focus 27 to meet deceased friends alot latley and Im just finding my feet with the experience. I found out that I have 4 guides at present, a girl called Shi An whom I have known has been my guide for about 4 months now, and another called Kathy Knell. I dont really know much about them, and dont know who the other 2 guides are at the moment, as they seem to pretty much stay in the background.

I seem to be meeting tons of people in the Focus 27, and seem to naturally go for an adventure there about once a week. I find though that I may travel to 5 or six places in one sitting staying about 1min -20mins in each place. I dont seem to have concious control of where I go, just seem to pop out in all different places? Can anyone shed any light on this?

From guides to seem to know me's houses, to inside glass and crystal skycrapers and beatiful landscapes in Focus 27.

Also, my guides and decease freinds were telling me that I looked tired?
Can anyone shed anylight on what this is about?

Also how to increase my focus and awarness at each level to increase my stay there?

Thanks

Matthew
23rd May 2006, 01:36 PM
dkane,
Here is a link to my best experience with a deceased relative:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2076&highlight=.

Regards,
Matthew

DROandWIDOW
25th May 2006, 08:43 PM
Ok i am very sorry if this is the wrong place or time, but i am very new to this subject and i have yet to get anywhere near what yall are talking about. I was just wondering though, when you say you talked to a deceased relative, did it actually happen? or could it all just be in your head? sorry if i sound really dumb i am just extremely interested in this subject and it just fascinates me that this is truly possible. please respond or PM with any information you have, thanks a bunch
DRO

Matthew
26th May 2006, 06:54 PM
DRO,
You ask the perennial question. All subjective phenomena is open for debate on its validity, its "reality." You must look at the available evidence and case studies presented here and form your own theory. Even when you have first-hand experience, it is important to have a healthy amount of skepticism: it keeps you asking the important questions.

-Matthew

Freawaru
26th May 2006, 07:33 PM
Ok i am very sorry if this is the wrong place or time, but i am very new to this subject and i have yet to get anywhere near what yall are talking about. I was just wondering though, when you say you talked to a deceased relative, did it actually happen? or could it all just be in your head? sorry if i sound really dumb i am just extremely interested in this subject and it just fascinates me that this is truly possible. please respond or PM with any information you have, thanks a bunch
DRO

You know, there are people who believe it is real and people who believe it is just inside the mind. There is even the belief that the essence of the deceased person is gone (to some new incarnation or whatever) and what is percieved by the medium (or otherwise talented person) is just an empty shell (with the personality of the deceased) reanimated by the energy of the medium.

So, many beliefs but no proove whatsoever.

27th May 2006, 06:03 AM
I've talked about this before, but my first contact several years ago with my deceased father was through a psychic. The information was amazing. More than the actual information, the emotion and personality of my dad came through. That's something that a psychic can't discover on the internet or other means of research. There was a lot of detail that only made sense to me and not to the psychic. Since then, I've had multiple personal conversations with him. The same emotions come through, and it just really feels different from normal thoughts in my head. While I can't prove the validity of the experiences to myself or any one else, I'm trusting that it's real. If you really think about it, if you believe consciousness continues after physical death, why is it such a stretch to believe that the consciousness's of the people we care about can come through and speak to us? From what I know about it from personal experiences, the communications aren't quite as clear as talking to someone on the phone because of the difficulties of them lowering their vibration to come through. On the other hand, if you are raising your vibration to meet theirs, either through astral travel or meditation, the communication can be quite clear.

Aunt Clair
27th May 2006, 08:53 AM
I dont seem to have concious control of where I go, just seem to pop out in all different places? Can anyone shed any light on this?
In the beginning our guides often take us out on guided tours it is great that you are recalling so many of them .

From guides to seem to know me's houses, to inside glass and crystal skycrapers and beatiful landscapes in Focus 27.
There are some beautiful crystal cities in a floating island realm above Shamballah and in Shamballah there is a crystal cathedral complex surrounded by water .

Also how to increase my focus and awarness at each level to increase my stay there?
To maintain focus , I suggest interacting with those you meet . If alone in the projection then examine the realms and talk to self aloud to maintain alertness . When you leave write it down in a journal afterwards . Also you might wish to seek a circle near your home that you can project with . If you can not find peers then form an open circle and develop them up to your level so you can form a closed circle of peers .

Thanks
yw :lol:

dkane
29th May 2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks for all the replies everyone.

DRO-I understand your point of view about speaking to deceased people, and how it can be in peoples heads. I think your point is completely relevant, and foresee that there are alot of people as you suggest..

But you see, Im not the sort of person to be wrapped up fantasies etc. I am a business man, who makes decisions on what I deem as reality. The experiences Im having lately arent ones based on the desire to stay in touch with deceased loved ones etc or swayed by anyother emotional need. In fact my exploration in this area is one based on scientific analysis in an effort to find the truth.. which can never be found if we limit our beliefs to only what we "think"we can perceive.ie we can only "see"a small range of the light spectrem, though there is much we cant percieve.eg infra red

I base my journey on the mastering of my mind,body and soul through discipline and practice, as a martial artist trains, with the goal of understanding and verifying experiences scientifically and spiritually.

My experiences I have with the deceased( or who I feel they are) are as rock solid in experience as talking to a friend in everyday life. I dont have vague images or symbols that I have to "think"or 'see" then fill in the blanks. I will project out of my body, which is as solid as you getting out of bed(in fact if I wasnt arriving is strange places I wouldnt know I was projecting is that "real") and then call out to my guide who I have met and know now(weird experience-trust me) then I assume they take me on a guided tour which sometimes includes heading to other focus levels where there are deceased. Now if you think you live in "reality" at the present,and judge things as being "real"by comparing your experience of real today, to the experience you had of "real"yesterday, then I can only say my experience with the deceased is "real", as my experience of sight,sound,smell,touch, and perception are EXACTLEY the same as we experience everyday... weird I know.. in my head? Yes.... just as every other "real" experience I have everyday.

Train,practice and develop as a human being looking for truth...by removing all pretenses and beliefs that may inhibit you finding it...and search for yourself. :)

Best Wishes on your search.

Aunt Cliare-Thanks for your help- Maybe you can send me a map?;-) How do I get around?And I keep going to a place where there are these little bloody things that bite me?Whats that about?And how do I stop going there?

Also-How can I verify that I can trust the people I run into(guides,deceased,all the others), and Im not being lead down the garden path by negs or something?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to everyone else.

Dk

Aunt Clair
30th May 2006, 05:55 AM
Aunt Clair -Thanks for your help- Maybe you can send me a map?;-) How do I get around ?

General Map ;
Deep Cleanse , fast , raise energy . Dump WATER hermetically as blue energy from the heels and heart on the left side . Dump EARTH as red energy from the heels and heart esp right side . Raise fire only and heat the air remaining project as green AIR through the scalp as a mental body and will self to the Spirit Homes of the Deceased .

Here are some different hints which may help individual methods ;

With will and intention connect in meditative trance and announce aloud , I am projecting to the Spirit Homes of the Deceased . Then close your eyes and project there .

Look for details in what I wrote that help you recall because it is all about remembering it instead of learning it . We live there as many other spirits . So anchor on a core image and connect to that .

Think of the beloved spirit of a close deceased relative .Particularly good is one you have been able to communicate with after their death already while you are in the body and awake . Evoke their presence by sending love energy from the heart and higher self to them. Say their name aloud , hold their photo facing your heart or your third eye . Connect to them and ask them aloud to take you to their home .

Anyplace you have already been to can be revisited by any sensual connection either a smell , a core image or a name you vibrate by saying it aloud or better yet the hugs of a loved one who has passed . Anything that you can connect to emotionally will lift you there .

Another way is to project to the Gates of Death and then ask there for help to see the homes of the deceased . Again , open in meditative trance .

Write down in large clear text . I am projecting to the spirit home of ____tonight in dreamstate and I will recall this dream.
Read this aloud put it beside your bed . Sleep with a bit of fresh air and a bit chilly and go to bed fasting lightly empty stomach and bladder ready to fly undisturbed . If you dont recall it do it again each night until you do .

And I keep going to a place where there are these little bloody things that bite me?Whats that about?And how do I stop going there?
Please tell us a bit more about the place . I am not sure if I have been there or not . There is a place under the Gates of Death which is a lower hell that has those entities not nice went on a tour with angels not interested in a return engagement ....lol .

dkane
30th May 2006, 08:17 AM
Hi Aunt Clair,

I seem to project straight into peoples bedrooms or houses alot, I have not idea where they are. Anyway, the last 2 times I have been there from memory have been.

A) In someones bedroom that wasnt lit, but there was a light on in the hall way. It seemed as though it could be any place here or close to this focus level. I remember a single bed made of raut iron and maybe a red cover on it. There was a large window that was paralell to the bed, and I have a feeling the floor may have been polished timber. Basically, I came to being aware standing next to the bed. I feel the my energy body being a little heavier here, than the levels at which I meet the deceased. There seems to be more of a kenetic movement when moving, and a little like my body is made of water, unlike focus 27 level where everything is much brighter and I seem to move with my mind a little more than just body. As Im standing there, I feel what seems to be miniture bear traps about the size of my fingers clamping onto the ends of my fingers etc. I seem to be fading in and out of conciousness and getting images of grey or black shadows of what i feel to be minuture animated bear traps clamping onto my fingers or where ever else they can. They feel a little like when an over zealous puppy with sharp teeth gets a hold of your pinky and wont let go. Anyway, the pain is more of an annoyance that anything else as i dont want to waste my precious time fighting of these little buggers. They seem to be easy enough to get rid of, I found my self crushing them and also found I could burn them to a cinder using I guess chi energy from my hands. I also was experiencing astral blindness and encountered a being which i couldnt tell who it was and end up, i guess you could say removed her in the same way as the little bitie things-hope i didnt piss someone off that was trying to help me..but i couldnt tell who they where.

Anyway after about five or so minutes playing splat with annoying animated mouse traps.. i got sick of it and called my guide, who arrived promtely.. took me by the hand and led me through the window into another bedroom which seemed to be the reflection of where i just was. This time she was wearing a red jumper and denium jeans, and i think came in a different form, as the other times she had arrived in some sort of milk maids out fit?(dont ask me)

I let her know that i could see her clearly and she said

"I know!!! Last time I saw you.. you where so tired!!!.. I didnt know whether you where awake.. or asleep!!

She then sat me down on the bed next to her and pulled out some band aids and applied them to my wounds.. and i faded back to conciousness.. woke up for about 10-20 mins.. then projected straight to focus 27.....another trip too long for this post.

B) Projected directly into what i thought was still my bedroom. My guide rocked up and said

"You have got to stop coming here!.. Theres night "creatures"or "crawlers".. and its not safe!"

Then i felt one of those little buggers bite and attach to my toe and i woke up.

Not much about exploring.. to busy fighting of little animated mouse traps!

Hope that helps,

Dk

Aunt Clair
31st May 2006, 04:39 PM
Wow , that is a very interesting story , it seems to me that you were in the RTZ and projected to the home of someone you are linked to . Everything makes sense and seems ordinary to me but those animated mouse traps . I do not know about them but perhaps someone else does . It occurs to me that they could be a defense system set up to protect the home from spiriual intruders . I would start thinking of what females you know online that you have chatted with personally and may have connected to because the home looks unfamiliar to you .

My daughter found herself in Ireland and we live in Australia . She proved she was in the room of this little girl to the mum . Sveta read a photo of a deceased woman and wrote saying this is not you this is your mum and she is dead . The person who posted the photo was amazed . I was too . I asked Sveta how she could tell it . She said the spirit came and talked to her and showed me where she was . I looked and she was there still . And then Sveta showed me a death angel above the head . Turns out it was the last photo taken of the lady a few days before her death .

But this is how it relates to the story . The daughter posted the photo so she chatted online with her about projection etc and Sveta bet her she could explore her home that night . And then went there and described 2 rooms in startling detail and the outside of the home as well . She has never been to Ireland in this life . She just followed the energy of the woman to her home and then projected there in etheric and walked around the room . There was a little spirit girl there and Sveta sat on the floor and talked to her too .