PDA

View Full Version : remote influence Vs manifestation

IronGega
4th October 2012, 12:11 AM
I was wondering does anyone know the difference between remote influnce and manifestations? is there is one?

if you think about this in terms of distance healing, it seems to be the same. in the distance healing we appear to be sending directed energy but isn't that exactly what were are doing when we intent to be healed or heal another?

that we are directing energy into a certain area to to a certain person?

any light on this? prehaps I should as robert?

ButterflyWoman
4th October 2012, 06:06 AM
I don't know what you mean by the term "remote influence". I mean, I can kind of guess by context, but it's not a term that means much to me.

The thing I would ask you to consider in this regard is that space, as well as time, are constructs of the material world. So the idea of "remote" anything is only valid from the point of view of the material. From other points of view, outside those constructs, time and space are as meaningless as the form of matter.

Feel free to ask Robert, though. He's always got great insights. And he surprises me all the time with his answers! :)

IronGega
4th October 2012, 07:14 AM
think distance healing, thats remote influence but more broader range

ButterflyWoman
4th October 2012, 08:30 AM
Like I said, "distance" is not a factor to that which is not constrained by the material constructs of time and space. Whether you call it "manifestation" or something else really doesn't make a lot of difference, because those are just labels. The moon that I'm pointing to is the fact that time AND space are illusions. ;)

CFTraveler
4th October 2012, 01:01 PM
Someone once told me (and I think she was correct) that when we think of someone, our higher selves are communicating. So I would think that in terms of healing- there is communication of intention between HS's, and an agreement is reached (acceptance or refusal, they know what they're supposed to be doing).
But the idea of remote influencing, once again by context, may be different in intention, it seems to me.